Keigo's Sister Part 3

Warning:

Content Creates Dark Themes, Mentions of Suicide and NSFW content.

Might be triggering to some.

-----

After that horrible night, Touya felt himself waste away little by little. Sure, he still saw Hikari whenever he needed to be comforted or loved, but with that came a bitter distaste that always returned every single time he returned to his house.

Because in those moments with Hikari it was easy to pretend, to forget about what was really going on around him. But when he was alone, staring at the unopened white folder that filled his desk, all he could think about was how much he had failed her.

As much as he tried not to think about it, Touya also wasn't an idiot. He knew just what his friend was doing behind the scenes, he knew exactly the villainous acts taking place when he left that rooftop.

The unwanted hands that graced her body, the scars and marks that littered her skin in the most hidden of places, all of it brought the painful reality that somewhere, somehow, his princess was being broken down..

And he couldn't do anything to stop it.

He had asked his father to look into the case multiple times since their first argument but nothing came about it. Hell, even the boy himself found himself near Riku's compound once or twice in an attempt to save her.

But try as he may, his quirk would never listen to him. As sad as it was, any slight spike in emotions forced Touya to retreat into himself for fear of his body destroying him completely.

He felt lost and useless, more so than ever before.

And that wasn't even the worst part, the worst part was having to see Hikari's smiling face over and over again, to see her absolutely overjoyed to see him when the unthinkable was happening to her every single fucking day.

And Touya wanted to run from the rooftop many times but could never find the strength to do it. She was his everything after all, the only thing keeping him together emotionally and physically.

It didn't matter if it was wrong and toxic, Hikari was always the drug he couldn't quit.

But when he returned home, the guilt seemed to consume him entirely, coating his entire being until even his absent siblings and father seemed to notice the dangerous change.

He was wasting away, he could feel it.

And that was the very reason his door swung open one rainy night, the boy not even lifting his head as hard heavy footsteps moved into his dark and depressing room all at once.

He didn't speak for a moment, but when he did, the boy felt his heart cease in all the wrong directions. "Touya. I've come to a decision."

His father's voice spoke through his soul, causing the boy to immediately sit up in order to meet his cold eyes. This was the first time his dad had chosen to speak to him in years. "Dad?"

Remaining silent for a moment, his father then got straight to the point, his arms crossing while speaking. "Pack your things. You will be participating in a quirk marriage next month."

Everything inside of him froze at that, Touya's eyes widening before trying to process what his father was saying. No, he must've heard wrong. "What did you just say?"

Endeavor only seemed annoyed though, wanting to finish the conversation as quickly as possible. "I will not repeat myself. Now, at least try to make yourself look presentable. You'll be meeting with your partner in two weeks."