{43} B06-32: Part 2

***

***

The panic started to settle in even more. No matter how hard Alex looked, there was nothing in sight besides sand. They were at the location they were told to go so why was there nothing? It was just desert for miles. Everyone else was starting to feel panicked as well as they looked around. Was this whole thing just a scam? Was there ever a William Minerva? What if this was just some rouse set up by the demons?

"What can we do?" Emma inquired. "This is really..," The girl looked out again at the scenery around them. "B06-32."

"This doesn't make sense..," Alex glanced down at the pen, "Is the pen wrong?" It could be a possibility. It was in her pocket whenever she and the others fell into the tunnels. Maybe she landed on it when she fell which caused the pen to mess up.

"What does it mean?" Gilda asked.

"There's nothing here!" Thoma had an annoyed expression on his face.

Alex closed the pen and opened it again. She was hoping that maybe it was just an error with the pen, but the same coordinates were still being shown. Alex let out a sigh and moved some of her hair out of her face, "The pen still says we're here already." The pen wasn't messed up which meant that they had to be where it said they were.

"No sign of any kind..," Don's voice was shaky, "Nothing at all..."

Glancing around, Alex could tell that everyone was starting to spiral. Some were looking really frustrated while others just looked discouraged. Nat was looking around with some binoculars he had gotten from the house before they left. Telling how his expression didn't change, he probably didn't find anything still.

"So, can you see anyone in the area? Any humans?" Ray asked Nat.

"I think there's..," Nat looked harder like something would just appear. When nothing did, he replied with, "No one..."

That was when Alex finally snapped. She huffed in frustration and said, "You'd think there would be something here!" They were hoping that there would be something. Anything. But there was absolutely nothing whatsoever. Were they lied to? Was there something here and it ended up being destroyed? If it was destroyed then there would be some ruins. So what happened?

"So Minerva isn't here, after all?!" Alicia expressed her concerns with Anna who was trying her best to calm the children down.

"But why?!" Christie questioned.

When no one said anything, the kids started to lose it. They all immediately started freaking out over this fact. The change was so fast that it caused the others to be shocked. Alicia grabbed Mark by his hair roughly and screamed, "Liar, Liar, pants on fire!!" Alicia fell to the ground and banged her fists on the ground, "He said he would be here!! He told us to come visit!!" In an instant, Alicia had grabbed the front of Mark's shirt and was ready to hurl him into the stratosphere, "And we came all the way here!!"