chapter 1

( I'm editing all the chapters as they were pretty bad but please, for few chapters handle it)

Opening the door and closing it as slow as he could we walked up the threshold, tiptoeing not wanting to wake up his 'onee-san'
Stumbling upon to open his shoes he was Blinded by the sudden brightness.

Looking up still irritated due to lack of sleep, only to see his brother staring at him with blank face.

He stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at him.

and then it hit him.

'shit'

"What did I said about coming home late? This is twice this week you know that right."

"Argh! Onee-san you got no chills c'mon---ahh"

Groaned jungkook when he got a whack on his head.

"Dont come home late again, either stay and call me or come early"
" Understood?.."

Jungkook nodded still caressing his head while walking towards his room

"And come home late again without informing me.. and you'll see the worst"

Growled Jongsuk with a deep voice.

"Listen" called Jongsuk causing jungkook to halt his movements.

" There is something I need to talk about tomorrow"

"What is it, onee-san?"

"I am sure I said tomorrow."

And with that
Jungkook ran towards his room without any further talks or threat, with a fast beating heart.

Not knowing his life will change from tomorrow.

-Next morning-

The brothers were having their breakfast silently..
Well jungkook being in his phone and jongsuk thinking about his brother's future ....

'He's old enough for responsibilities ..'

"Jungkook."
A little huh was heard from jungkook as he looked up..
"Whats up oneesan?"
*Whack*
"Atleast answer politely when someone asks something, I'm seriously so done with you"
"Yes oneesan"
"Get ready and Wear something formal. I'll be  downstairs." he said and left the dining room, leaving a confused jungkook who was tilting his head cutely.. yet he obeyed to his ani-san's command and marched away to wear something formal.

"Good now that your here listen to me carefully"Jungkook nodded his head cutely which was pretty natural of him making his fluffy hair bounce up and down

Jungkook nodded his head cutely which was pretty natural of him making his fluffy hair bounce up and down.
"You. I've talked to one of my friend about you, you know him, the ceo of lilac.  you have an interview their at 9" said jongsuk while looking at his watch and jungkook went pale..
"B-but onee-san i-i am still n-not ready you k-know------"
Poor thing was cut off by a deadly glare by his onee-san..which was not a glare at all it was just his resting face but well.. somehow it worked because just before jongsuk was trying to say something to convince him... jungkook hastily said
"I-i-i am in the c-c-car"
And he dashed towards the car...