chapter 7

It's been a week since the horrifying incident occured, well horrible but it caused good so noone to complain.

And everything is back to normal but this time a good normal.
Taehyung has been feeling a lot of emotions since that day in hospital when he saw jungkook half naked...
And he just can't keep jungkook's well toned stomach's image out of his mind..which is really frustrating for him...
He has been questioning all his rules and regulations of his life recently too...
Even his *ahem-ahem* kinks
...
He has been....you know...going through a ....hard time.... because of his.....Cerebral system...

He just can't stop himself but think what would it feel if jungkook was his to love, his to care, his to cuddle, his to pamper, his to baby, his to praise---

God I've been thinking too much let's focus shall we

The sudden knock on the door startled him but he composed himself soon, answering a...come in
Jungkook came in, bowed and kept the coffee cup very elegantly without making any sounds of the cups cluttering..
"Oh mr Kim do you need anything else or I'll start with my work now?"

Jungkook was still leaving the company after the project ended, the others tried to convince him but he was pretty adamant about it and Jongsuk didn't force it much either, he didn't wanted to pry much with Jungkook's decisions.

"No..jeon..you can continue with your work"
He nodded and went away...
Taehyung looks at him..
His cute pout when he can't match the perfect design, his eyebrows frowned in determination..
Cheeks puffed out a little because of the previous incident..

Jungkook was a little late
You could've sensed already jungkook is really punctual with his routine..
He was literally run-walking towards taehyung/his office..
He still doesn't know why taehyung asked him..to shift at his office a few days ago but it's okay...
All he has to do is work...
With too much concentration...
And no breaks, well much tiring for him then.
Poor soul...
But anyways...he reached the office and he was so in a rush that he didn't saw taehyung and bumped onto his chest....again...!! And fell down but this time taehyung's reflexes were a little late..
And jungkook fell on his sides..
Making his cheeks swell a little..

Taehyung helped jungkook to stand up and looked at him with a boring look which indirectly asked
'why tf were you running?'
Jungkook gave a determined look and bowed like a 100 times..... And said..
"I'm sorry sir I'm late..."
Taehyung looked at him and massaged his head, sighed and said..
"11 seconds Jeon...! The office hasn't even started.... It's just 8:45?"
Jungkook looked at him with a sheepish smile..
"Sowwy"
Why the fucking fuck he had to be so cute?
"Please get me a water bottle"

Said taehyung and jungkook nodded...
Running again....

Taehyung wanted to whine.. because if jungkook hurt himself...he will kill the boy...

So anyways jungkook was freaking out because taehyung has been looking at him from the past 10 minutes with a blank look...?
Just when he thought his boss fell for him....
Manga's aren't real jungkook he sighed to himself and ignored his boss...

Taehyung came out of his daze...when he remembered he was a ceo of a multinational company and a lot of works are waiting for him..

His phone rang prying his attention away from the screen..it was jongsuk..
He picked up and took a glance at jungkook..he saw that he was looking at him with his cute doe eyes which looked curious and that was horribly cute for taehyung..
"Yes hyung"
"Tae ...meet me in the formal private meeting room now!if your free"
"Alright hyung but what's wrong?"
"It's just that there's something you should know about with whom your competing"
"Huh?"
"Just come...with jungkook"
Before taehyung say anything jongsuk cut the call...
"Jungkook please pack your stuff and call the driver..we need to go on a important meeting."
"Huh? What meeting? According to your schedule your free--"
"God why do you have to blabber so much..can't you just listen to me once?"
Jungkook looked down embarrassed and said sorry and packed everything important...
_________