chapter 16

"What's your ideal date?"
"Hmmm....my ideal date hyung? Probably a night date...like a picnic on a cliff and stargazing while cuddling.."
Taehyung saw how jungkook's eyes shinned as he said that.. his eyes were dreamy honestly too beautiful to be real... taehyung came out of trans when he heard jungkook calling him..
"Hyung? What are you thinking I've been calling you for a minute..."
Taehyung just cleared his throat and said..."sorry....umm.. yeah! Ask your question.."
Jungkook looked at him just shaking his head in disappointment...
"You didn't answer your question."
"Hmm..I don't know... never thought of it.." jungkook just nodded with a frown but just decided to ask another question...
"A home in the beach or mountains or countryside?"
"Ummm... mountains"
"You really like quite and calm things huh... Anyways I like countryside" he said the last sentence loudly, singsong- ing taking few people's attention whom they apologized almost immediately...
"Didn't know you liked those places" taehyung said with an amused face
"Well I'm jaYkaY" he said with a shrug and small smirk...and taehyung wanted to laugh out loud but just controlled himself by sealing his lips with a tight smile nodding acting as If agreeing with jungkook...which just earned him a pout from jungkook...
"What's something weird that you find attractive?" Taehyung's inside were itching to ask these questions..he would never admit it but he had imagine every single possible scenarios with jungkook...and by the word every I mean it...from cuddling him all mornings to wrecking him all night...
From laughing and talking about star wars to seeing a shy jungkook expressing his kink...
He wanted to know everything about jungkook this was his 2nd priority right this moment because the first is the launch project currently..

Workaholics.

"Ummmm..." Taehyung saw how jungkook had a little blush on his chubby cheeks and how he was avoiding taehyung's stare...and that actually made him smirk a little...he decided to tease the boy...he again would never admit it but teasing jungkook was one of his favourite hobbies...
"Jungkook why are you blushing?" With a smug look he looked at jungkook..."c'mon say it... You know real men don't get shy"
Ok now that was something too much for jungkook's ego... jungkook was tired of being treated like a baby everywhere and that's why to prove everyone wrong he worked himself out in gym making himself buff...but ofcourse taehyung was naturally buff with a little wide shoulders and just a little taller than jungkook...
"I have a things for hands...veiny hands just like yours" he said immediately putting his hand on his mouth...shit shit he said too much in daze...and he got more embarrassed when he saw taehyung looking at his hands with a smug look...and again was just nodding... honestly his nodding was really irritating jungkook right now...so to change the subject jungkook asked taehyung to give his own answer (so he could tease him too)
"Just answer already hyung"
Taehyung made a thinking face letting out a long hum...
"I like little waists....just like yours"
Jungkook was internally cursing at himself for being this clumsy...
Oh how much he despised himself in these situations!!
But that's how life is.. you need to face both embarrassing and sweet problems depends on how you handle them..
"Ok ok....my turn...so hyung tell me what's your most embarrassing moment?"
"Embarrassing? Uhhhh...so this once I was in Starbucks and ordered my drink...my schedule was packed and I was just looking and finalizing some stuffs in my tab so when I was going to sip my coffee with the help of the straw....that thing went Inside my nose and I was like in the middle and everyone saw me..... god that was embarrassing as hell.." jungkook laughed at the precious information making a note that he will take all the chances to tease the elder...
"Don't laugh too much....just answer"
Karma is a bitch. It always comes back at you...but jungkook tried to put it in a cool way like he wasn't nervous at all he was just saying his embarrassing moments to his 'crush'
Uh-uh totally cool...
"Umm hehe So in my college times thier was this boy whom I found really attractive and you know one of my friend who was a tea sucker obviously wanted to know who he is how he looked... So umm I went to meet him and was trying to secretly take a picture of him but my flash was on...and that moment that petty hoe waiter came to serve our dishes and couldn't keep his laugh in...and due to him everyone looked at us and got the idea of what happened when they saw my phone's camera on and started laughing...even that asshole laughed so I just left from there...never tried to communicate with him again.."
Taehyung had a face like your trying to control your laughter but you just can't hold it...
"Aish...you know what...I'm craving something spicy yet sweet.."
"Hmm..it's actually quite late do you want to take dinner?"
"Yes I guess..."
They left the cafe after putting the books at their respective places and payed the total amount...there was a little fight on who will pay but at the end they ended up splitting it...
So now they are here in a small street side food stall... Which jungkook found
Taehyung parked his car in a local parking lot and..they decided to eat tteok-bokki...they ordered two plates for themselves....they were just standing their talking and laughing about the most un-laughable stuff... making the owner of the shop smile at their cuteness and the old couple remembered their own youth days...
They talked with the elderly couple and the old man even gave them a fried fish to eat..while their main-course was being prepared...
Now currently jungkook was eating it all by himself and taehyung was asking him nicely to just share a bite with him...but jungkook being stubborn he denied and planned to eat it all by himself..
"Jungkookie just give your hyung a bite and you can eat the rest... shouldn't you listen to your elders?" Taehyung said sickeningly sweetly which was suppose to fear jungkook but he scoffed instead and just focused on eating...
Ok this was too much...now jungkook needs to get his lesson..
"Jungkook look a flying bunny" said taehyung pointing at the sky making the elder couple look at him and he could say they were controlling their laugh..he was standing their awkwardly pointing at the sky were jungkook was just looking at him but then jungkook looked up at the sky making taehyung have a victory dance inside his head and according to his plan he just ate the whole thing in a bite... making jungkook gasp in horror and taehyung chew it right infront of him to make him mad...and that worked wonderfully Because Jungkook just started to ramble...
"Hyung how can you do that?! You know I was planning to eat it by myself for your own health not mine...if you eat too oily food it could affect your 45 years old organs..." Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes..."you think I'm 45?"
Jungkook just looked at him tilting his head a little and gasped like he just realised something "don't tell me your more than 45" he said and laughed at taehyung who just slumped his shoulders and huffed making the old woman and man laugh too...
Remind him again why is he being the laughing stock today?...
They ate their food like that teasing eachother, giggling like teenage girls who just met their crush and hearing the elder couple's love story fondly...
Now it was dark already...
The theatre black sky being decorated with many shinning and dazzling stars making it look breathing-taking..
The Cresent shaped moon just doing his job of shining but to the duo it looked like it was shining a little extra today almost blinding their eyes..
They reached at the jeon's residence...
And before jungkook could get off he said...
"Thank you hyung...it's been a while I spent my day so cheerfully I hope we could have outings like these often" making taehyung genuinely smile at his remark...
Jungkook was sure beautiful but taehyung noticed something today..
Jungkook had a baby like personality.. someone who always needed to be cared of but would never admit it, he is a little careless, a little clumsy, he has a sweet, cheerful and positive personality... he acts like a brat sometimes but taehyung likes that side of him... Thinking he would be the one to discipline him and punish him...
Jungkook got out of the car with a smile never leaving his lips.. taehyung started his car...but shouted jungkook's name which caused Him to stop at his track...he turned back to look at taehyung..
"Maybe this is my ideal type of date" said taehyung and left from there leaving a blushing jungkook behind..

So guys I would have wrote a little bit more but then I saw I already wrote more than 1500 so....
Bub-bye for now!!!

Jiminie is so cute!!💞💞💞💞😍😍 Kawaii!!!