chapter 2

Jungkook was silent all the way which wasn't quite normal to jongsuk...

They reached the company and jongsuk opened the door of the car he was going to the entrance when he saw jungkook not following him..
"Jeon"
Jungkook took small steps towards his brother..
And tugged his shirt...
Making jongsuk think he was nervous.. jongsuk smiled at his brother's cuteness
But oh! He didn't knew what was going on in his dear brother's small brain

They walked inside the company and all workers bowed at them.. and jongsuk just nodded at them while jungkook returned their respective gesture by bowing back..
They entered the elevator

Let's get to work jungkookie

"Oneesan" he said and jongsuk look at him and completely regretted...
Their his brother was showing him his puppy eyes which he knows he can't resist..

Jungkook. It was his strategy. He got all the luxury he wanted by this same trick because he knew that he is his ani-chan's biggest weakness.

Jongsuk was totally regretting looking at jungkook..just when he thought his brother got a little mature. He felt cheated to think that but no this time he isn't gonna slip, he needs to just buck it up. It's for jungkook's own good he need to teach him a lesson.

Jungkook struck the last string when he pleaded in his baby voice which was too cute to resist for anyone.
"Oneesan pwease"

Bad move

*Whack*

There jungkook literally started crying due to the hit..
"Oneesan you poopie head"
"Shut up you brat" said jongsuk in his usual cold voice..

They reached the ceo's cabin with a still sobbing jungkook.. with a red nose and crystal eyes.

Jongsuk knocked the door.
A faint come in was heard. And believe me when I say this jungkook had a deep effect by that voice. It was deeper than his onee-san.

He glared at his onee-san and before entering the cabin he said..
"Because of you he will suffer from my wrath"

*Whack*
"Oneesan you meanie"
" Yes I'm and Don't you dare talk anime to me  you brat"
Taehyung was looking at jungkook with his blank eyes...
He's beautiful.his crystal clear galaxy. His cute red button nose which taehyung really wanted to boop.

"Hello taehyung-san"
Jongsuk voice got him back to earth..
He cleared his throat and looked towards jongsuk.
"Hello hyung"
They gave eachother little smile but that was soon vanished when they looked at jungkook.
Jungkook stared at them with disbelief.
"What? Wait! I don't get to see you smile but he does..oneesan!"
Still the same unbothered look.
"Hmph! Oneesan you plaster saint!"

*Whack*
"Don't call him that." Said taehyung..
"Oneesann you meanie! You meanie!"
Said jungkook while crying..
Jongsuk looked softly towards taehyung which made the younger calm down..
Jongsuk made a gesture to taehyung which said please go ahead and take the interview I will be going back
Taehyung gave jongsuk a determined look which made jongsuk confused..
Taehyung looked at the still crying jungkook.
" Jeon jungkook, you are hired for the position of the executive assistant from right this moment"

The brothers looked at taehyung...both with different looks.
Jongsuk with a blank one, and jungkook with a shocked and terrorised one.