chapter10

"mr min and mr jeon..we are very well impressed with your idea..I can certainly say that it'll actually be quite an useful and positive product in te market..and don't worry the product package isn't liable to any plagiarism"
Yoongi and jungkook looked quite impressed with the 2 sitting right infront of them..alain Wertheimer the ceo of chanel and Fabrizio freder the ceo of Estee Lauder..
Jungkook's brother had actually collaborated with them at some point..and it was an actual hit..
Jungkook is really thankful for their help..the launch is 13 days and a press conference will be held day after that..
They did their farewell and dropped the CEOs at their respective residance..they were going back as jungkook needs to explain the strategy to the former soulmates as he heard from someone..and yoongi needs to leave for California in some hours..
"Jungkook I think our the launch will actually be a hit..the strategy is actually great..I mean it's a little--" yoongi stopped what he was saying as he saw the younger in his own thoughts..
"What's wrong kook?"
"Hmm..hyung..what's up with jimin hyung and taehyung hyung..? Eunjin noona told me that they were the bestest of friends in their college..they were even known as probably something like soulmate or anything.."
Yoongi sighed..
"Long story short the same old same old 'lady problem' "
"Huh" jungkook sounded..
"What do you mean by lady problem hyung.."
Yoongi sighed.." you know we all have been friends since college even..well in short except you all of us were together for a good 6-7 years.."
Jungkook lips puckered almost at a pout at the thought of it.. yes. jungkook was like a pure sunshine but he never had close friends in his college even though he was friendly with all but yet you know a friend with whom you can eat chickens at midnight,just talk and talk so much you even forget the count of time..he never had on of those..even his senior dani became his rival very soon..but at his third year in his college there was a transferee..she was in her last year so a senior again.. and they were seriously besties...they were polar opposite the girl was quite and scary yet sweet, loving and funny..
The girl even failed her exams to be with jungkook a little longer..but fate is a bitch..even she had to go for her bachelor's studies..
He smiled at the thought of her but was broken out his trans when yoongi continued to speak..
" On our first year Taehyung was in a relationship with this girl..and you know her very well as your rival..the one and only bitch Kang dani..
They even dated but taehyung was so in love with her that he didn't even see that how much of a bitch she was.." said yoongi with a scoff at the end.
"I can understand him..the same happened with me but instead of girlfriend she wanted to be my friend..but why did she dated him?"
"What?.. isn't it simple popularity.. Kim taehyung was famous in our college..he was like the perfect student..with an amazing social life, academic grades.. everything..he was always the quite one..I mean the probably shy one who didn't liked public gathering and all...always devoured by books..you know there's something interesting about taehyung.."he said, a smile adorning his face thinking back the memories.

They grew old fast.

Jungkook looked at him with a curious look..head tilted a little..
"Taehyung has been a bookworm since his kindergarten..kids of his age were interested in games and their own imaginary world.. but there he was always in his own world of books..I would say quite like you but
He reads useful things unlike you" he said as he pointed his hand to flick his head.."itai!" Sounded jungkook in pain.. yoongi laughed a little..and apologized..
Suddenly jungkook's phone rang..it showed eunjin..he picked up the call and answered..
"Jungkook-ahh everything is alright na? Yoongi wasn't picking his phone up." She said panic written on his face.. jungkook chuckled a little and said."noona..noona..calm down.. everything's alright..wait I'll give the phone to hyung."
Jungkook gave the phone to yoongi...and he saw the change of his demeanor instantly..he couldn't quite makeout the conversation because yoongi only hummed in answer..but he heard the mention of taehyung..
Yoongi put the phone down..and jungkook immediately asked..
"Hyung what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong...kook..umm..you needed to go to the gym right?"
"Huh? Oh! Yeah! I almost forgot hyung..driver uncle...could stop it over there I'll go ahead alone.."
The driver stopped the car and jungkook bid goodbyes to both of them..yoongi sighed..
"God these adults are such a drag...the only reason I like to spend my time with jungkook instead of those jerks" yoongi said massaging his head..
He asked the driver to drop him off at the Jeon residence..
He reached his destination.. and went inside the house to see a serious aura engulfing the whole house..he sighed..
"What?" Asked yoongi uninterested..
"What are you doing here hyung?... Wait! You guys didn't actually called him because of this right..? You know he needs to leave for California in some hours right..?" Said jongsuk sighing..
"You all know that they are adults right? Can't they even talk now?"said yoongi irritated..
"Believe me that's what I'm explaining fro--" jongsuk was cut off when eunjin glared at them making them shut up.
"Why are you saying this like it's nothing? The last time they saw each other they nearly killed eachother!"
"Yeah! And the last time they met eachother was in their sophomore year.."said yoongi
"Yoongi..what are you trying to say? I fuckin don't get it but right now if you don't shut up I seriously swear to god I'm going to kill you!"threatened eunjin...and yoongi scoffed at that.. making her more angry..she was going to spit fire when jongsuk put his hand on her right shoulder to make her calm and she instantly blushed at the contact.. yoongi looked at her with a boring look..but lucky for him eunjin didn't saw it..
"We should just let them talk out things because that's the best they could do to the least" said jongsuk making everyone nod their head in understanding..
"Where's jungkook tho?" Asked y/n..
"I dropped him off at the gym.. didn't wanted him in this drama...plus the kid was dumb enough to not get anything" yoongi said..
"Well that was dumb.." said jongsuk..
Everyone looked at them in disbelief..
"He's your brother oppa!" Said y/n
"But you can't deny that was quite dumb" said hoseok with a shrug.. making her roll her eyes..
"Honestly for the first time.. I think jin is taking his job seriously.." said yoongi..
"Uh-uh he just wanted to spend time with namjoon before they get all busy.." said jongsuk while shaking his head...

Hey honeybees!
I know..I know.. I know what I said in the previous chapter but I'm just adding fillers to make the story
A little long...okay👍👍

Taehyung is really smart

Taehyung is really smart..check out the vcut he posted on weverse 🤓🤓🤓🤓