chapter 24

A week has passed since their little rendezvous and the plan of their date has been delayed since

Things have been really hectic lately yet they take their time out to meet eachother and yes, their relationship still dosen't has a name..they are not official yet.... neither taehyung nor jungkook has asked each other out officially.
Key word: officially.
No one knows about the spark between them except them ofcourse that's what they think..
Everyone has been spending a lot of time together nowadays..
Even with the work being frenetic they still make time to spend with eachother..or if the things are worst sometimes with extra workload they simply go to a cafe cosy cafe I say instead ... and do their work together helping eachother out, laughing, talking..
You could describe these days as their best and their worst too..
There have been many things going on but everyone has taken a little more interest between jongsuk and eunjin's chemistry..
They have seen them all over eachother, sometimes staring with their hooded love-y dove-y eyes, or throwing cupid's arrow at each other..
"I shall announce ya my fellows, love is in the air.." announced jimin as he entered the cafe which was filled with only the known to him.. "then I shall reckon myself to not breathe anymore.." said yoongi standing up to help jimin carry some of the files.. "oh you shall Monsieur...." "Min..min yoongi, Senoritá" yoongi said as he took jimin's hand on his own kissing the back of his palm as a way to show affection.. "respected signors won't I love if you two go back to your damn work because apparently grandma is waiting for us.." said hoseok with a sarcastic smile making everyone laugh a little.. yes one more thing was added on their routines by precious grandma her exact words were quote unquote 'i don't really believe you kids with your health, and I know you'll drown yourselves in work and not have your meals properly.. so from today I order all of you to come here and eat your meals no matter how busy you are..' and who had the guts to deny the offer of the woman was caring for them with deadly eyes but nonetheless less they were enjoying it too because grandma jeon's food was one of the best in the world and you can't change their mind..
"Oh c'mon hobi don't be a buzzkill.."
" Forgive me my dear, pardon your words for me again me? A buzzkill? Right back at you" hoseok said recieving a pen on his face from jimin which hurted like a hell to him..
"Someone's reading classics huh?" Said namjoon eyes still sticked on the screen.. "oh hyung you know me, books aren't my type--" "you aren't books types jimin" "well yes whatever you say, but reading books it's too old fashioned..so a nah from me.. but I would say I was rather watching some new movies dedicated to the old"
"Well yes you could only do that .."
"Don't worry hyung, I'm good at the things I like"
Taehyung just shook his head at their little bickering.."where is jungkook though?" At this question from taehyung jimin's ears perked up..
"Why yes sweetheart? Missing him?" Eyes filled with mischief and playfulness jimin sat beside taehyung, his hands on his shoulder "let the boy live taehyung, didn't really know you were that type of boyfriend?" "What type of boyfriend? Wait a damn minute..what's with the boyfriend.."
"Taehyung sweetie I'm just stating the obvious.." "jimin stop teasing taehyung and actually do some work.." said jin interrupting them "he personally asked hoseok to book y/n and his tickets." At which hoseok just hummed with a little amusement..
"Yeah..he practically begged me to let him do it for us, probably as a return gift.." "the boy is doing you cheap hoseok should have asked him a grand party instead.." said yoongi..
"Jesus yoongi, I know I could have but he is a child still, he couldn't have done that with his own.." by that hoseok clearly meant he couldn't have afford such stuff.. yes ofcourse jungkook was the brother of the CEO of the world's second best company but still to show his love and affection to his friend he would rather sell his kidneys then asking money from someone... And everyone adored that thing of jungkook, it was his charm you can say.. "yeah yeah whatever you say.." mumbled yoongi inaudibly...
The cafe was silent after only filled with clicking of the keyboards, sound of the papers being arranged, and occasionally horns of the cars..
The silence was soon disturbed though when The door of the cafe was opened by a raging jungkook who was apparently mumbling gibberish in anger..
He passed everyone one and sat at the most corner of the sit... Jongsuk looked at jimin indicating him to go take a look at the angry bunny, jimin was hoping towards jungkook when suddenly he slammed his hands on the table flinching everyone even the cafe's owner who was peacefully taking a nap with a newspaper on face " a cup of chocolate milkshake, old man!"the owners eyes twitched at that and he instantly threw back at jungkook " hey kid! Who are you calling old man huh?" "Who does it look like to you? Is there anyone else who is more then 30 here? and even If there is I wouldn't even want to meet them" jungkook continued in a lower octave "listen I don't have time to waste would you just give me my shake fast." The old man nodded while mumbling a yeah yeah like he wasnt just on the verge of peeing his pants now, scared of the blonde he went to Quickly prepare his drinks..
Jimin took small steps towards the raging male, and boy he could swear he felt hottness almost as burning as fire around jungkook..he was about to touch his shoulders..
"Don't. Nothing is wrong."
He said and turned his head to the other side.. jimin mumbled a little bastard and went away with a tight smile, this time everyone looked at taehyung..
He just sighed and went towards him, taehyung would never admit but he himself was sometimes scared of jungkook, wait wait let me rephrase that again, not everytime but when jungkook is angry, and well he has the right, because an angry jungkook is like the god of wrath meliodus ( not real name just a name from anime) himself has possessed jungkook..
Taehyung looked at everyone with a nervous gaze but in return he only some thumbs-ups and fighting signs..
With a jittery gulp he sat beside jungkook..
"H-hey bun what's wrong with you?" Taehyung said and backed off a little immediately when jungkook looked up with a stone hard face..he gulped again and decided to say something..
"Is it because of dani?" But just got a denial from jungkook..
"Did something happened to upset my petal like this?" Taehyung said this time in a whisper-y voice so no one could hear him... To this jungkook just looked at him...soon his hard cold face turning into a pouty one and his blank eyes filling with tears.. with that he just jumped over taehyung, sitting on his lap, hugging like his life depended on it, taehyung hugged jungkook back with equal affection but then it hit him....
He looked up only to see....

Everyone doing their work like they weren't really suprised about it, jimin was looking at them with a disgusting smirk on his face which he wanted to wipe off but soon his prayers were heard by yoongi who just smacked jimin's head and asked him to work..!
So everyone knew about it?so it all went in vain? Us not meeting or resisting eachother infront of them? He wanted to just whine at the thought but his first priority was jungkook...