chapter 15

Now that's what jungkook was planning to do...he needs to know taehyung properly to get to know his feelings...he never thought of having any kind of attraction towards the elder male... ofcourse he would admit that taehyung is handsome, godly stunning..but anyways he really isn't into taehyung...but all these thoughts went to vain when eunjin came to meet him in the morning...to have some adult conversation...
He was a little embarrassed Because he dosen't know what did she meant by adult conversations? But when she came he invited her in....
"Noona come on in"
Eunjin came inside and they both went to jungkook's room... Jungkook started getting ready and asked eunjin to pick his cloths...casual yet good for outings..
They were talking and giggling when eunjin said something to which jungkook's eye went wide...
"So..it's a date huh?"
"Noona it's not a date just two friends out for relaxing"
"Yeah I believe you jungkook"
Jungkook eyed him suspiciously and eunjin started talking again..
"Kook I saw how you look at taehyung...your eyes shows pure love, adoration towards him... You don't know about love that's why you don't get this feeling.."
"Noona what are you saying? Me? Having feelings for taehyung? Nahh..I'll pass" said jungkook nervously..."your just in denial...but deep inside you yourself know that you feel attracted maybe a little but yet attracted to taehyung"
"I don't think noona...how would you say I have feelings for him.."
"Okay answer my questions alright..
Do you feel speechless or tongue-tied around taehyung sometime?"
"Uhh maybe.."
"Do you feel giddy around him? Blush very often?"
".....ummm...maybe"
"What does taehyung smell like?"
" A tint of sandalwood nor too sweet nor too spicy" eyes widening after each words...with palm on his mouth he looked at eunjin seeing him with a smirk on her face...he went red...
"God....am I being a pervert?"
"Hmmm...maybe..."
"Noona please don't tell anyone about this...."
"Depends on what I get after..."
Jungkook just nodded defeated...he was
Near the sink and eunjin on his bed
(Ok his room is somewhat like Damon's room in vampire diaries
...like the bathroom has no doors and made up of wood...white marble..I'll give you an example)

"Noona how can I figure out the crush I have on taehyung hyung?""Hmm

"Hmm...today! Yes!! Try to know him the most you can everything about him.."
"Noona!! Wouldn't I look like a Stalker then?" Jungkook pouted looking at her..eunjin nodded at understanding and gasped before saying...
"Play 20 questions!"
So now he asked taehyung about it waiting for his answer...he looked at him nervously because taehyung wasn't saying anything but just looking at him..he cleared his throat to avoid the unsettling silence
"Yes sure" taehyung smiled before saying and jungkook's heart sure did skipped a beat or two...
"I'll start" said jungkook before bouncing on his seat a little making taehyung chuckle at his cuteness..
"When is your birthday?"
"30th of December"
"Mines on 1st of September"
Now it was taehyung's turn..
"What is your favourite animal?"
"Rabbits..I actually had one I called him nochu but I have it to grandma when they shifted to Japan"
"Hmm..mine is dog and I even have one his name is yeontan"
"Wow hyung if you don't mind can I meet him some day?"
"Hyung after the launch when we are all free we'll just wander at eachother's house for fun"
"Sounds like a plan.." taehyung chuckled...
"If you could travel anyone in world
Where would you go?"
"Probably Paris.."
"You really like romantic stuffs don't you...well I would go to newyork for a month..."
"What was your favourite school subject?"
"You already know maths and science"
"Mine....was economics and business I guess"
"Wah...those where the subjects which went right above from my head"
"What genres of music do you like the most?"
"Pop, indie rock, oldies and country maybe.."
"Hmm mine is r&b soul, hip-hop, jazz and pop too"
"Wow that's all uptight huh!"
"Yup!I'm an arianator" said jungkook proudly..
"Wahh you just answered my next question."
"Hehe sorry...I hope you have a dozens of them tho"
Taehyung chuckled while nodding at jungkook's winky face...
"Are you a morning or night person?"
"Morning I guess...I feel comfortable when doing work in the morning... cant open my eyes in night for mere seconds if not for my precious sessions of insomnia"
"Wow.. it's not everyday I meet a morning person...I'm an night owl tho"
"Looks like"
"Favorite food?"
"Anything which is not spicy "
Jungkook sighed and said...
"You need to mention a particular dish you love or even I could say I love everything which is edible.."
Taehyung made a thinking face...
"Sundubu-jjigae"
"Mine is Onnuriye Donkatsu"
Taehyung's eyes widened
"You sure eat a lot of spice.."
Jungkook just proudly nodded at that...
"Celebrity crush?"
"Rachel McAdams and Lilly Collins"
"Mine is Natasha Romanova and Ariana Grande (I know Natasha is sugar's crush but I put her name here because jungkook loves Marvel's here)"
"Favorite TV show?"
"Ragnarok"
"Avengers again?"
"Uh-uh norse mythology...I mean thor had his own movie Ragnarok but this is not same"
"Guardian: the lonely and great god.."
"I've watched that drama.."
"Biggest pet peeve?"
"Someone chewing loud in front of me.."
"That's irritating...mine is like when someone burps....like you can fart on my face but don't burp"
Taehyung looked at him with a disgusting look before standing up...
"Hey hey...I didn't mean when I said you can fart.."
"I'm taking another cushion...I'm not like you..kook" said taehyung with an innocent smile...
"Ok whatever..your turn"
"If you could have an entire day to yourself, what would you do?"
"Sleep, play games, read manga, eat exercise watch animes"
"That's a lot of things to do..I would probably sleep half of the day and than just read some books with a nice cup of hot tea..and watch some series.."
"You sound like a old man hyung" jungkook said while laughing and taehyung just looked at him blankly... making jungkook stop laughing before clearing his throat and asking..
"What would be your ideal date?"
..........
A next part to this chapter....