chapter 27

The male duo was now with jiha in a cafe which was near the airport where she will be meeting her best friend whom she loved dearly because the whole way the only thing she babbled about was him

The male duo was now with jiha in a cafe which was near the airport where she will be meeting her best friend whom she loved dearly because the whole way the only thing she babbled about was him.. like how he acted all cold and nonchalant but was a big baby... she talked about There little mid night drives with windows down, and doing things which weren't really allowed...
" Which cafe did the man said? there are like 24 cafes here in this street.." Said jimin with a whiny voice...
"Uhhhh.. probably the......umm.. fuck I don't know.." cursed jiha..
"Just message the damn boy.." taehyung said while he rolled his eyes.." why do you hate him so much?" Asked jiha while finding a specific number on her phone to dial..
"We don't hate him, just strongly dislike him.." said jimin and taehyung nodded in agreement..
"Both are the same thing..but when you meet him you'll love him for sure.." chimed jiha while jumping a little.. recieving a tired sigh from the males..."taehyungie... Is there a cafe named, bo-boston Barista?"
"You need a eye operation.." said taehyung.. " your brain was eaten by a zombie..oh wait I almost forgot if a zombie attacks you he'll be left starving" jimin said laughing making taehyung laugh too..they groaned due to the sudden rush of pain from the ear.."huh? Haven't you both grown some dicks to say that?" "Well we both have a nice dick game noona, even though I'm in a relationship, I'll grant your wish as a Genie" said jimin with a smug face..and jiha just slapped him.."now will you tell me wheres the damn cafe.. god my baby must be waiting there for so long!!"
"Baby...huh?" Said taehyung.."look at your front dummy" jiha looked forward to see the cafe right infront of her..she just wasted her time..
With a sigh she walked inside of the cafe..looking around she saw a man wearing black plaid shirt, black cargo pants, black leather jacket and black sneakers..hair tied in a manbun..
"Kooooo" jiha shouted and ran towards the man hugging him so tight that the man's face was squeezed between her boobs.. the soulmates looked at the duo infront of them.. with a tint of jealousy lingering in their eyes.. they tilted their heads to look at the damn man's face.."ahh noona leave me, we are in public.. people will get the wrong impression.."  well that sounded familiar jimin and taehyung looked at eachother with doubt painted on their faces and eyes wide..they took a few steps towards the hugging duo to take a clear look at the male..
Jiha parted away a little..
"Look how have you grown... Jungkook?" Jungkook smiled at her and looked back to see jimin and taehyung looking at them with wide shocked eyes.."hey guys, why were you so late? I was waiting since the last 15 minutes.." " sorry koo, it was hard finding the cafe..plus how do you know these two?" "Noona you know them well too.. that's jimin my best friend and that's taehyung my boyfriend.." " what the fuck---? This Taehyung is your boyfriend??"
" Bun? How do you know her?" Asked taehyung.."woah woah guys calm down..settle in first alright.. don't really want unwanted attention.."
"Poor you, you won't get any don't worry.." jimin said..they all sat down...
"Now there.. tell me what's with the bonding between you two?" Asked jimin.."hyung I told you about my friend in my college right, the bathrobe one?" "Ahhh.. yes yes... So wait all the time you were talking about jiha? Wait noona you really went in a class wearing bathrobe Because you were late?" Jimin asked laughing.."jiminie...pshh" taehyung sneakily whispered.. recieving a hum from the other..
" We said bad things about Jungkook.." jimin froze for a moment and with a tight smile he looked towards taehyung and said with a fake comforting tone from which fear oozed out..
"We didn't know about it I'm sure he'll understand.."
With the closing of the topic, the afternoon was filled with cackles, shrieks and gasp..
After paying they were just standing out.. the horns of the cars roaming around in the busy streets filled with women with grocery bags and office workers who were returning from work, the polluted atmosphere ceasing the glimpse of the starry night, only the moon visible swaying around in the theatre black sky..
"So you guys are having a sleepover?"
"Yup, at taehyung's" "oh that's excellent..by the way I gotta go.." said jungkook waving everyone a goodbye.."jungkook-ahh" he looked back when jiha called him..
"We need to talk later..about you know what.."(that sentence kinda had Harry Potter vibes) jungkook just nodded at that..
The trio just waved jungkook a good-bye after he sat in the taxi..they looked at his direction until he was faded from their sight..
"Should we go to the convenie?" Asked jimin.."yup let's go and taehyung I'll answer every question you have about jungkook.." "hey hey I'm jungkook's ultimate best hyung and friend I know a lot more about him than you do" said jimin while showing his tongue.." whatever midget." They followed the paths for the convenience store while talking and cackling about the most random things..