chapter 8

It was raining really hard. The loud thunder roaring outside.the thin window flinching and making straining noises. It was quite late,close to one and taehyung still couldn't fall asleep.
The clock kept ticking ominously. The house creaking at every push of the wind, the chandelier ringing as the pea-sized Crystals glinting in the dark...
Taehyung couldn't sleep he felt numb..
He couldn't describe the emotions he was feeling..his mind all messed up but yet he had his resting blank look.......he was staring at nowhere..
After jungkook went out of the meeting room jongsuk said something..
Something he never wanted to hear again... Something which blew 2 minds at the same time just by its name by its mere existence...
The only misunderstanding between the once soulmates..

Taehyung was looking at jungkook who was in a distance.... God he loved the younger's cockiness and bratiness if that's a word...
Alas! He was forced out of his imagination by his oh so dear friend jimin...
He looked at the other with a raised eyebrow and jimin indicated his hands towards jongsuk..he looked at jongsuk and saw the older looking at him with a done-blank look..
Taehyung laughed nervously..
And apologized for not being attentive because you don't want a mad jongsuk at your back...
"So as I was saying... I told you both that you should know about the company's CEO...."
".... And for now I want you to forget about your past enmity and concentrate on the project am I clear?"
"Hyung what's even going on?"
Said jimin and taehyung nodded his head Indicating he wanted the answer too...
Jongsuk just sighed at it..
" The ceo of the sparks is none other than Kang dani"
The two ceo's froze...
The once calm facade was soon turned into an ire...
Jimin just left from their living an irritated taehyung behind...
And jongsuk swear to god that the door would have broke because of the force jimin used to close it...it was clear that he was in rage..pure rage...
And soon after taehyung followed his lead slamming the door shut..and jongsuk just sighed... massaging his head...he needs their cooperation for this project...
Taehyung was in deep thought dani was his girlfriend back in college and something happened which broke them up but now he realised something that he never did ..their were things he never had any explanations of...he just ignored stuff in pure rage...
He never actually heard jimin's side of the story...
Jimin always said that dani was suspicious...
And even she said that...
But god!! The old men said right when they said anger makes one's decisions nonsense...
He realised he was so indecisive...
With these thoughts roaming around his head his eyes unknowingly closed and he went to his dreamland where his comfort is..
Next day at the office everyone was present in the meeting room and by everyone I mean everyone except eunjin who was busy in her studio..
The 4 ceos and 4 heads and a secretary..
Jungkook explained his strategy to everyone again but this time with a little more ideas and explanation and the heads quite liked it...
"Jungkook could you bring us something to drink please.. something cold?" Said jongsuk..to jungkook who nodded his head like an obedient bunny "sure oneesan 8 ivc's coming right up!" He chimed before hoping away from there...
The others except the 3 male ceo's cooed at him...
But namjoon asked almost immediately..
"What's wrong? Jimin and taehyung are frustratingly very silent"
Hearing namjoon's voice everyone's attention went on him..
Jongsuk sighed..
"Sparks....the ceo of that company is Kang dani"
Everyone froze at the sudden mention of the taboo name..

They all were looking at Taehyung until
The door opened with a screeching noide and the receptionist was in sight..
"Someone's asking for you mr kim.. should I let her in?"
he was about to answer when the door slammed open, a girl with a very slutty dress was leaning on the doorway while biting her lips(her body wasn't covered properly or in a professional manner)