chapter 26

The contaminating Atmosphere that gives you chills down your spines

Pure silence engulfing the whole place,
The distance noise of the boots of the warden, old and almost empty narrow hallways filled with the only silence, snores from some wards could be heard but almost inaudible..
The prision staff walked towards a certain cell, keys dangling from the side of his waist tucked nicely  and securely in his belt..
He knocked the bars with his baton..
" 713, your sister has visited you"
The man or the temporary owner of the cell 713 looked at the staff, the only light which was illuminating his face and the small room was a tiny window, where some books and stones were kept..
The staff secured the man with handcuffs and took him to a private room,which was used for conjugal visits..
A lady probably in her late 20s, sitting there elegantly, legs folded one over other, a blue floral dress hugging her body, soft hair tied up with the help of the clip... The warden left them there after a last glance..
"What are you doing here..." The man's voice sounded rather irritated..
The lady whose back was facing the man turned around.." just wanted to meet my brother..." "Don't give me the sibling bullshit, come straight at point.." "as you wish, I've a job for you, Daniel"

"Taehyung!!" Jimin's voice boomed through the apartment.. a groan could be heard from a specific room, the brunette followed the voice and opened the door... seeing a sleeping male, all cuddled up with thousands of pillows, a blanket on the floor beside his bed, sighing heavily he went towards the sleeping male.. jerking him up to wake him up..
With a groan taehyung woke up, rubbing his eyes from the back of his hands, he yawned. He acknowledged his dear friends presence and tried to remember the purpose of his unexpected visit early in the morning. smiling at him sweetly at him "what are you doing here?"
Jimin's smile fell and was instantly replaced with a frown..
"You don't remember?" The shorter male hissed..." I wouldn't ask if I did" argued the half asleep man with his deep morning voice.." I told you noona is visiting today didn't I?" Then it hits taehyung..jiha is visiting today..
Previous night he caught jimin talking to her, so he sneakily took a glance but unfortunately for him jimin saw him and invited him, ofcourse he sat there silently without saying a word but he was suprised to hear jiha talking to him, he expected a few curse words...
"Taehyungie is in love? God tae you change your lover faster then I change my camera" to which she just got a glare from jimin...
"Noona...." Taehyung called her in a soft small voice, taking both of thier attention.." why aren't you angry at me?" Ofcourse the two saw it coming already..." Because there is no reason to be. If I was in your place I would have done the same thing probably something worse than that, Because the hoe framed us pretty accurately..." She said while laughing..
" But I'm still sorry for what I said and did.." jiha looked at him with loving eyes.." it's alright taehyungie I can never get angry from you... I have already forgiven you..."
Jimin saw the tears in taehyung's eyes and decided to change the topic..
"So noona have you found friends who are better than us in USA.. even though I know you haven't Because we are the best.." he recieved a snort in return..
"Ofcourse there are pretty amazing people in here, but there was this boy I met in my college years, he was amazing, the poor soul suffered a lot too, and honestly we were the perfect homies.."
"Oh really? I feel jealous.. so like are you both dating or something?"
"No Susan, ya nasty, I saw him as my brother, but he was sexy and handsome I would say and even if I had a crush, he was gay.."
" Ouk the pain" jimin said and taehyung laughed along..
Taehyung jimin and jiha talked lot that day, probably till 9 at night, jiha told them she was coming to Korea in a few days to meet the same gay best friend whom she talked about a lot, but she wanted to meet the boys too so they planned she'll stay with taehyung and they'll have a nice sleepover..

"Get ready sleepyhead.."
"Jimin-ahh where is jungkook?" Jimin just looked at taehyung with a 'bitch how would I know face' "he's your boyfriend not mine.."
"Isn't he your bestfriend too?"
"He went somewhere with yoongi hyung.." taehyung had a disappointed look at his face..
"Don't get jealous taehyungie, both of them are pretty close you know, you'll learn to cope up with time.." taehyung just rolled his eyes at the sarcasm and looked out of the window..
The sky was covered with black clouds, few lightning grumbling here and there... A very dense feeling was forming in his stomach.. ignoring the nauseous feeling he got up..
"I hope the plane won't get delayed due to the weather" he mumbled getting up fumbling his way to the bathroom..