chapter 34

Taehyung sucked the crimson red pucks of jungkook like he was a beast hungry since years... Jungkook was moaning and gasping for breath..
"T-taeh-hyungieeee..oh oh god.."
From one to another taehyung continued sucking until the skin on his chest were filled with slight purple and yellow marks..

Going down while giving him soft and wet kissed on his tummy.. jungkook arched his back due to pleasure giving taehyung more access.. everything was all vanilla until taehyung's hand brushed against jungkook's groin causing him to moan loudly
"ahh daddy"

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and stared at jungkook with a blank expression and jungkook hid his face in the pillow beside.. shit you impatient bish.. why did you call him that he whines internally..
But All his thoughts went in vain when taehyung jerked jungkook front.. causing him to sit up facing taehyung with a very little distance between them.. the Blondie's ear went dark red.. Taehyung leaned against jungkook's ear and whispered in a deep voice which fell several octaves down.."say that again.." and jungkook got goosebumps.. and looked down.. embarrassed..
"What's wrong my love? Didn't you said it so passionately just a few moments ago?" And jungkook's coloured itself in the most darkest shade of red..

Taehyung sighed at impatience and pinched jungkook's hip causing him to jump forward at his laps.. and taehyung tucked both of the Blondie's leg around his waist and his hands on his butt.. "now baby.. don't make daddy wait too much" and jungkook's eyes went wide when taehyung said that.. he yelped when felt a sudden friction on his ass and moaned "daddyyyyy.."
Taehyung smirked at the response and his hands made their ways through jungkook's sweatpants to his partially hard length and started massaging it softly..
Jungkook went stiff.. it was like he forgot to breathe.. his eyes were teary, face was flushed, lips were all swollen and red, his chest was in display for taehyung to mark him...

Taehyung was massaging his balls and  was adding extra pressure at the slit causing jungkook to jerk back from his hold...
He asked "say sweetie, have you ever touched yourself?"..
Not having the strength to speak he shook his head and taehyung pressed the now hard length with great pressure causing jungkook to take support from taehyung's shoulder..
"N-noo..I-I haven't d-done i-i-it"
He hardly spoke those words..
Taehyung just nodded at that..
And fastened his speed a little causing jungkook to moan uncontrollably and loudly..
"Oh..oh.. damn..god..god..tae.. I feel..I feel---cominhjjkj" and jungkook just whimpered in frustration when taehyung pressed his length hard causing him a dry orgasm..
"Not so soon my love.."

Taehyung slipped out of his cloths and jungkook was just admiring him while on the bed.. the brunette hovered over the small being and stared at his galaxy eyes...
Jungkook dumbly picked up his hands and touched taehyung's abs.. making taehyung chuckle due to the ticklish feeling of his babies soft hands..

Taehyung kissed jungkook on his forehead and pulled the boy's pants down.. taking the lube from side he smeared it on jungkook's rim and pushed one of his fingers inside and jungkook just tightened his grip on taehyung's shoulder moaning out a weird loud noise..

One finger turned to two and now taehyung was scissoring the boy with maximum speed causing jungkook to jag, his breathing was irregular..

"Oh.. tae....I'm cominnn..pleasee" but yet again when he was about to hit his orgasm taehyung took his fingers out..
And jungkook only squealed in a high-pitched voice..

Taking a condom pack from the side table, taehyung tore the packet from his teeth. Slipping it up his length he positioned himself..

He looked down to see jungkook looking down at his groin with innocent eyes but his tongue licking his bottom lips saying otherwise..
"Scared honey?" And jungkook just looked up at taehyung, blinking, once, twice, thrice.. and whispered a small 'no' taehyung cooed at his shy tactics and pushed himself in jungkook, who just jumped up at the sudden pain to being tore apart from the inside..
"Taehyung!!!!!" He screamed so loud that even taehyung's eyes went wide.. taehyung had no idea jungkook was this loud in bed, he was sure the neighbors heard him..but instead of a turn off it aroused taehyung more that the dishelved man infront of him was screaming so high because of him.. "is it okay bun? Can I go full?"
To that jungkook looked up..
"Your not fully in?" And taehyung did nothing but smirked at the remark..
God he has never felt this proud at himself because jokes aside taehyung had some mouth watering dick-game..
When he heard jungkook sigh he took it as a  permission to move..
Swinging his back and front he thrusted once and jungkook moaned..
God taehyung was so blessed to hear these melodious moans.. and he wants more..so he thrusted more.. faster and faster.. more and more.. jungkook's moan soon turned into screams of pleasure..

Jungkook was totally enjoying the roughness.. it was just so damn perfect for his first time..
His mind was blank because all he felt was pleasure creeping through his veins.. and he didn't really complained because he wanted more of taehyung..
Clutching the bedsheet hard for support..he would probably have a sore throat the next day..
"I... I-ahh.. ohh.. fuckkkkkk...fuck..fuck..fuck..fuck..im comingg!!!" And with that, jungkook squirted.. and taehyung stopped his movements forgetting to reach his own high..
He looked down at jungkook's embarrassed red whole, Its so red due to friction of thrusts that it's a shame for tomatoes.. he couldn't speak anything..he had no words left.. and jungkook just gasped for breath leaving all the shame, embarrassment behind..
" Baby...Did..did you just.. squirt....... at your first time?" He looked up at jungkook to see him look all embarrassed trying not to make any eye contact with the elder..

Taehyung spanked the boy's already red ass.. "answer" and jungkook just whispered while chewing his bottom lips.."y-yes" that's it. Taehyung couldn't take anymore picked jungkook up on his knees and shoving his face down on the mattress, so his ass was up, in a doggy position.. and slammed himself inside him..
He couldn't take it. He wanted to make jungkook squirt again. He will do it. He looked at jungkook to see him moaning sinfully, but... His face looked so innocent.

Like fuel was added in the already wild fire taehyung felt more aroused from the boy's face.. how can one look so innocent yet sinful when they just squirted? How can he act so shy? This shy jungkook was a brand new thing to him and he wasn't complaining anyways... So he just slammed at him.. and if possible harder than the last time, faster than the former time..
Jungkook was over sensetive and he was jumping away from taehyung whenever he tried to touch his cock..
He was crying from over sensitivity..
He dosen't know what snapped inside taehyung for him to act so wild in bed.. was it him? His moans? He dosen't know how but his chest bubbled up with a feeling.. should he name it? Giddiness? Pleasure? Or pride?.. but right now he had no strength left to even think when taehyung was being so rough with him and god he loved it..
From the back of his eyes, he saw the look of determination in his eyes, taehyung was so determined to make him squirt and he knew taehyung would never do anything which will hurt him so...
He left all his efforts.. he just gave his body to taehyung..
Because he knew taehyung would never hurt him..

"Tae..ahh..I'm..again..I--"
Whimpered jungkook.. "squirt baby! Squirt for me!!" Was all taehyung said before jungkook squirted once again but taehyung thrusted him until he milked him dry.. and came inside the condom too..

Tying a knot on the condom and throwing it in the dustbin near.. he tucked Jungkook in bed, sliding in himself too.. putting a few more comforters over them as it was cold.. he hugged jungkook's tired figure, eyes closing itself due to tiredness..