chapter 14

Taehyung came out of the bathroom all wet...tint of steam coming out from his body, sunlight kissing his tanned skin... making him look ethereal..
He was still a little confused on what should he wear..
Isn't it fascinating how the CEO of one of the best fashion company was contemplating his own thoughts on his fashion sense? But there was something he still didn't get...
He talked with jimin about his small so-called date with jungkook...
He was a little nervous because of the sudden appearance of dani..
Yes he was a  attracted to jungkook..but he still couldn't call it love..that's why he is listening to jimin and try to spend some time with jungkook to know the boy...
Anyways... let's see what taehyung wears..as it was still a little chilly and they were going to a cosy book cafe...
He decided to wear something casual..
A skin coloured fluffy sweater and sap green pants..

He checked himself out after styling his hair which actually meant ruffling them to keep them at side

He was picking jungkook up from jongsuk's..
Jongsuk still dosen't know about it so he decided to go before time to ask his permission for the outing...
He sat In his Porsche 911..And drove towards the Jeon brother's house..
He parked his car outside and was going to knock the door when it flew open itself and jongsuk came in view..
"Oh taehyung-san? Do you need something from me?"
"Ah..hyung..it's nothing..me and jungkook are just going to a book cafe.." taehyung thought jongsuk would refuse but he looked rather confused than disappointed..
"Jungkook....reads book?" Taehyung looked at him peculiarly...
"I mean except comics or mangas I haven't seen him reading books...like serious books.." but didn't jungkook said that he reads sci-fi too?
"Nevermind me taehyung..I'm actually quite late..I need to talk with yoongi about the launch..please go ahead and take care of jungkook he's quite reckless at public.." jongsuk said while bowing a little and went out..
Jungkook complains of him to me more than he eats...what's with the sudden friendship? Anyways jongsuk went away with a blank face as usual...
It even amuses taehyung sometimes how the male is actually so respectful than he looks...they have been friends for more than 6 years..yet he Uses suffixes... without giving it more thoughts he went inside...and messaged jungkook he was here...
In a matter of seconds he heard footsteps indicating someone was coming down from the stairs..
Jungkook wore a baggy green sweater with a white shirt inside and black pants...a platinum necklace with a heart pendant which was not really visible

a platinum necklace with a heart pendant which was not really visible

..he looked cute his hair was messed but looked cute.. taehyung wanted to just ruffle it and give him a pat..and he did that when jungkook came a little forward with a smile...and he swear he saw pink hue creep on his face making him look 100 Times more fluffier looking..
"Should we go?" Taehyung said with soft features.. causing jungkook to stammer a little..
"Y-yes sure hyung"
They sat in the car and drove towards the cafe...
As soon as the cafe came in their sight they saw a big board saying..'belletrist's' making taehyung think it was based on a Harry Potter character..
To start a conversation as the drive went by with no talks he thought about asking jungkook's opinion about the cafe name..
"Belletrist's? Isn't it a characters name in Harry Potter?" Jungkook looked at him with a unusual look in his eyes..before he chuckled a little..
"Hyung it's Bellatrix not belletrist... Bellatrix lestrange" taehyung looked at him.."sounds same to me!"
Jungkook gasped dramatically..
"Same? Hyung's it's like heaven and hell..you really need to read some fictions..your imagination is very bad.." taehyung just looked at him amused at how the boy brought the conversation of Harry Potter into pointing out taehyung's flaws..but hey.. taehyung has a good imagination..so what jungkook said might have offended him a little..
"Oh really? So me reading Shakespeare Faulkner was just a waste?"
He argued playfully while choosing seats...
"No..but I'm saying that you should read more of jk Rowling, Stephen king..you know"
"Nah..not interested"
Jungkook looked at him..before replying sassily "I get that..not everyone has a great taste now do they.." taehyung just chuckled at that making jungkook giggle a little..
They ordered their goodies and sat down at a couch in the side giving them their own privacy... Because as per jungkook you should be alone to get all cozy with books... shouldn't give anyone else any attention...and who was taehyung to decline the offer...they sat their getting their own respective choices of books..
Which ofcourse contained jungkook with a marvel comic and taehyung with his all the time favourite Brontë sisters...
They sat down.. a comfortable silence engulfing them.. te atmosphere screaming relaxation and coziness..
After a time span of 10 minutes in hit taehyung that they were just sitting reading books not talking....
"Hyung...do you want to play 20 questions?"  Asked jungkook and taehyung looked at him dumbfounded... Now thinking back at time their were quite a few incidents where jungkook saved his ass..by communicating in places he couldn't..
It was almost like he reads mind...
Does he reads mind?
"No I don't hyung" he heard jungkook chuckling a little..
Taehyung put his hands on his mouth when his thoughts came out as words..a crimson colour taking over his sun-kissed face...
"Yea sure"

Thank you so much for 1k!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you so muchhhhh!!
This means a lot to me!!!
❤️❤️💛💛💚💚🖤💛💜❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️🎉🎊🎊🎆🎊🎇🎊🎇🎇🎉🌸🌸🏵️🏵️🌸🌸🏵️💐🏵️🌹🌻🥀🍃🌼🌹🌻👭👭👭👭👭👭💞💋💞💗💝💗💞😾💛💚💙💗💜💝🖤💘💖💕💗💙💖💞💗💞💝💌💟💟💟💟💟💗💕💓💞💖💜💛💜💗💗💜💗💜💗💙💗💞💗💞💗💞💕💖💌💟💟💝🖤💝💙💛💗💓💜💗💘💘❤️💙💚💓💞💗💕💌
Just because of this I'm thinking of writing a new one-shot taekook..I'm thinking not sure but who knows if Im planning I'll post it today so just check it 😉😉😁😁