chapter9

Jungkook was in rage....pure ire...
He felt played...he was humiliated in front of guests...
Dani was invited to the honouring party, but she humiliated jungkook Infront of everyone for being just a secretary and being a low born.
dani totally played the bitch's role...
Her words were still playing in his mind like a music in a broken radio
'Aww baby is feeling embarrassed..well you should be... No one steals men from me..Kang dani'
And he will pay her back, because he fucking hates humiliation.

..
Everyone was sitting in the living room of jongsuk and jungkook's house..
The aura was suffocating...
Knocks from upstairs were heard...
Eunjin and y/n were trying to Persuade jungkook who locked himself in his room after the commotion...
Everyone was probably very worried for him..
Y/n and eunjin came downstairs looking tired...they looked at him and they shook their head, making everyone sigh...

"Things won't go right now...jungkook would do anything to take revenge from her" said jongsuk breaking the silence.. a smirk could be seen on his relaxed face as his back was totally relied on the back rest of the couch..
Everyone looked at him confused..
"What do you mean by that?" Asked yoongi..
"Don't worry... Jungkook would settle everything from now.."
"Hyung really I'm not getting a thing what are you saying?" Asked jimin..
"From what I have understood him, he works very much better in pressure."
As soon as he finished his sentence a slam of door from upstairs was heard...the wood of the stairs creaked indicating someone was coming...
They looked towards the stairs...
And saw jungkook in his formal cloths..with a serious facade...his knuckles were white probably from punching the boxing bag... His long hair tied in a manbun..

He stopped in front of jongsuk putting his hands forward

Jongsuk gave his car keys to jungkook

Jungkook was going to open the door..
But stopped as jongsuk called for him..
"Jeon"
He looked back at him..
"Be careful, you know Dani"
"Hyung, it's all right" Jungkook just gave him a cocky smile.
Jongsuk's eyebrows were raised... trying to challenge jungkook...
Jungkook just rolled his eyes and walked towards yoongi..
"Hyung, excited?"
Yoongi nodded at that, with a small smile and jongsuk looked at everyone and spoke...
"Taehyung, jimin go with  jungkook after he comes back from an important meeting with yoongi, he'll explain everything you would need to do.. hoseok and jin hyung I'll trust you with the launch products accessories and clothings..
Y/n offline announcement is your department...namjoon online announcement and arrangements are yours to care of.. yoongi after jungkook's stuff I want you to go to California and talk with sonmin and make a deal with her to help us with the plan.. I'm sure she won't decline the offer though..and the launch of the product will be in a week" jongsuk said left making the others astound...
Jungkook laughed at his brother's words and looked at others..
"Get to work guys deadline is near.."
"Hyung let's go..." He said with an innocent smile...and went out.. and yoongi followed him..

"What is going on their mind?!" Said hoseok frustrated..
"Who knows? All I question is  what jungkook said to yoongi!" Whined  jimin..
Taehyung sighed at that  and looked at jimin
"I want to talk to you" he said..
Jimin looked at him his pouty expression subsiding to a curious one, but nodded none the less
The others looked at them worry or maybe relief? written on their face...

Hey honeybees..I'm sorry for the really short chapter..
I promise the next chapter will be long and fun to read because now secrets will unfold..

Btw did you all see jimin's teaser photo?

And taehyung's?

He'll kill us with his stares😭

Blonde hoseok looks royal😍🙈