chapter11

The duo were sitting in an unsettling silence which was neither awkward nor comfortable..both were curious to listen the other sides so taehyung initiated and talked first...
"What happened that night jimin?" He asked softly eyes boring on the other...he's eyes were holding so many emotions but yet anger and sadness were dominanting all the others..his stare held so much power that even jimin lowered his gaze...but decided to be a little brave he spoke up..
" That night it wasn't what you thought it was...i wasn't assaulting dani...but asking her an explanation.."
Taehyung kept his gaze straight wanting more information..
" Taehyung-ahh answer truthfully... did you never thought why did noona suddenly left?" Hearing the mention of a certain someone taehyung asked sternly..
"Why are you bringing her in this matter? Jimin I want truth not some exc--"
He was cut off when jimin said...
"Listen here you piece of shit..you listen to me first and than thinking whatever you want.."
Taehyung wanted to spit some venom too but decided to be quite and hear jimin so he nodded his head indicating him to continue with the story...
"That night

It was the end of the semester and the college planned a get-together party for the students of their campus like every year on Christmas...
The dorms were decorated with fairy lights and some festoons at the entrance...
Students were in their own dorm rooms as they weren't allowed to get out before the decorations are completed...
Kim taehyung, park jimin and Lee jiha and Just like all the others students the dorm mates....
These students were the most popular in their college...
Taehyung was the quite yet popular kid with the prefect academic score..
And the other two known as the school's troublemaker...
They made the perfect group...one mature person to keep them in their place, one half mature and the last who was the total dumb bish...known as jimin...
They were in their own room taehyung was reading a book and jiha was dealing with a gloomy jimin who was confused with his own sexuality...
"Dude you should just try and fuck some bitches?" Said jiha and taehyung peeked his head from his book after he heard the language she spoke..but nevertheless ignored the talk but still listening to them with with one ear..
"I tried...it wasn't nice...her moans weren't turning me on but make me disgusted..noona help me" he said and cried...jiha looked at him and caressed his cheeks before slapping it..jimin whined due to pain..
"Did you try it with a boy, you ass I meant?" Asked jiha again annoyed with this whole 'i feel like I'm gay but I still wanna fuck girls' Fiasco..
Jimin just shakes his head as a no... And looked at jiha who was sitting like a gangster.. her legs spread like a man..hands on the crotch place..and her body leaning back at the sofa..
"Noona should I try and fuck you? I mean I heard you Moan once and they were gre--" he stopped when his face came in contact with the cushion..
Taehyung glared at him and went back to reading...and jimin pouted... looking at jiha who was on her phone not giving two fucks about the shorter male.. suddenly an announcement was heard that the decorations were finished and the students should get ready for the get together or in short a party.....
The three students went to their respective rooms to get ready..but jimin shouted...
"Let's see whose outfits are the best!"
The other two shaked their heads at the boy's behaviour..
After sometime..
Vmin came out...

Jimin's outfit

Jimin's outfit..

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit.
"Noona it's almost time..could you come out fast!" Shouted taehyung..
"C'mon out you'll be looking ugly I know it already... No need to make us wait!" Just as they stopped their talking jiha came and the boy's jaw literally touched the ground...
And they both shouted at the same time "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

"Cloths?" Said jiha with a shrug..
"Oh no no noona that's called bikini...not cloth.."
Jiha looked down and asked taehyung..
"Is it too revealing? Should I change?"
"It's actually not hiding anything to be too revealing..better go get change noona!" And jimin nodded at that..
Jiha looked at the two male and then walked out of the door..
"Yaa!! Noona you know boys will thirst at you like hungry wolves!" Yelled jimin..
"Off.. shorty why don't you shut up and about boys...." She went in the middle of them and put her hands on their shoulders and said.."....I'll have you as my tails..a tail who glare at people" she said rolling her eyes..
"Alright we are already late...we should just get going you know..I'll pick dani up too.."
The other two nodded at that...
And jiha said..
"We'll be with the others than.."
Taehyung nodded and went to pick his girlfriend up, he knocked her door and her brother Daniel opened it..

"Taehyung nodded and went to pick his girlfriend up, he knocked her door and her brother Daniel opened it

"Oh you look handsome man!" Complimented Daniel and patted his back.."you too Daniel" taehyung smiled and dani came out of her room..

Taehyung looked shocked and uncomfortable with the choice of her dress

Taehyung looked shocked and uncomfortable with the choice of her dress... It's not like he was the jealous or controlling type he just didn't thought her dress up was for a college function....
But he ignored it and held her waist kissing her lips and led her to the door...
So I just noticed there aren't many taekook moments in the story yet..but let me tell you guys that after the vmin misunderstanding... everything will be a little spicy..
-bunny author