chapter 18

"I swear to god if you all don't stop laughing I'll cut your dicks off" jongsuk growled lowly making everyone stop laughing...he smirked at satisfaction but then they heard someone singing-yelling... They looked at the direction it echoed through..it was jungkook's room... Jongsuk looked at everyone then at his phone ignoring them...
"Jeon jungkook!! My ears are bleeding stop!!!" After jimin's shout the low music and jungkook's singing stops only to start again in the highest volume again...
Jin sighed" I'm going to help grandma"
"Me too im coming" said y/n and eunjin...
So basically after all the cleaning commotion  everyone helped them clean up...they all heard from jin that Grandma Jeon came and went to meet her...so Grandma Jeon being all flustered by so many handsome men and beautiful women surrounding her so she invited them all for dinner...which should be cooked by Jungkook Because grandma need to check his cooking skills which are not bad nor good..but he went to shower at last because quote unquote 'ani-chan will murder me in my bathroom..I can't stay with him in the same floor' ok no offence it was an hilarious excuse to others but yet grandma knowing both the siblings knew it could get true...
Jimin was busy playing with junghi when...
"RIGHT NOW IM IN A STATE OF MIND!! I WANNA BE IN LIKE ALL THE TIME!!" shouted jungkook right near jimin's ear startling him and tool junghi from his arms swinging her in his own arms surprisingly to others junghi started tuning to him which really was synchronising but 10/10 for efforts..
"AINT GOT NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY!!
SO IM PICKIN IT UP, I'M PICKIN IT U---"  jungkook felt someone smack him at the back of his head and when he looked back to look at the culprit junghi pulled his hair and he groaned again..
"Sucks to be you dumpling" jongsuk said and went away giving him a flick on his head..
And jungkook just whined while junghi was busy pulling his hair and cheeks...
Mrs Jeon was just looking at them with a small smile on her face and tears in her eyes... How the brother's relationship changed into something like this.. god they haven't talked like this for like more than 4 years...
After the death of their father and mother...it's been really hard for the siblings to face eachother...and it was not something like they were blaming eachother...
It was because they were blaming themselves and were too ashamed to show their faces to eachother...
Jongsuk has always been like that so it really didn't affect anyone but when jungkook went all silent it did affect everyone even jongsuk but he won't admit it... Jungkook was brave he just tried to smile and laugh and encourage a others with that fake smile of his which was likely to predict for anyone who doesn't know him...he just hid his pain behind that mask so professionally even an ace could fail to notice...he didn't talk with jongsuk for as long as they could count...after jungkook came back she made both of them stay together and gave jungkook a good lecture to add some brain in his head
"But n-n-nana you know i-i just don't have the courage to talk to him! I'm just too ashamed...too ashamed to show my true weak nature to anyone..I don't wanna be weak but I just can't control me" sobbed jungkook in mrs jeon's arms..."listen bun, it wasn't something we could change even if we knew, it was all fate. Its alright to feel guilt, to feel insecurities, to feel sadness, to feel jealous, it's alright to feel every emotion...but it's wrong to hold grudges among them...you can never win against your emotions bun.. Because at the end they will find a way to dominate them...and when they do you'll be a mess... So it's okay to let go and show your emotions, show your colours to the world...you need to talk to your brother to gain your relationship again..."
"But nana I can't g-gain his trust..I don't even have the courage to look at eyes and talk...im s-scared of him, scared that he.. he'll d-despise me..I don't want him to hate me..." Jungkook was hyperventilating now..mrs Jeon just hugged him tight, patting his back and whispering sweet nothings in ears..to calm him down...
"You don't have to worry..just be yourself...talk to him like before..behave like before.. everything will fall in its place with time...their are things we can't handle and we leave them to time to handle it for us.. aren't you my cutest bun? My most courageous and talented kid..and don't tell anyone but my favourite too.." mrs jeon said the last part as a whisper
"You say that to junghi-chan all the time..why would I believe you?" Jungkook said in a pouty voice making mrs Jeon coo at him...
Mrs Jeon came out of her trans when she felt a pair of arms around her waist..she quickly wiped her tears with the back of her arms..and smiled.."getting emotional grandma jeon?"
Asked mr Jeon putting his head on her neck.."I'm not someone who gets emotional like this you know..grandpa" mr Jeon just said yeah  yeah and continued to nuzzle his face on her neck and mrs Jeon put her palms on his hands, they closed their eyes smiling feeling eachother's warmth just not caring of their surroundings..even after 35 years of their marriage their relationship is still worth worshipping..they just understand eachother too well and adapt to all the circumstances faster and calmer with their own comebacks
... People would say that's just their old age and experience...well experience is a thing but deep inside all the old hearts know they understand eachother well because of their love towards their partner..

I know what you guys are thinking I come back after 2 days with this small uninteresting chapter which I myself is not proud of..is actually kinda not worth it...Im not getting the perfect storyline to show you my thinking of the story..I need perfect fillers with all new situations which I'm trying to come..in the most odd way ever.. and the grandma thing I wrote was quite intentional Because I know there are plenty of you dealing with problems which dosen't looks like problems to others but are just eating you from inside..so guys please isolate yourself and don't fear to show you emotions god gave us such a worshipping thing to show off not to compose it to ourselves I've ranted too much...
.bare with me guys,god please bare with me guys I'm still an amateur..I'm sorry for your disappointment..I'll try to write an interesting chapter next time...
Thank you and sorry again...
Bub-bye for now!!
And as a sorry I give you this koo with shocked eyes, awkward smile making a heart..

Bub-bye for now!!And as a sorry I give you this koo with shocked eyes, awkward smile making a heart