chapter 39

Getting out from the airport everyone of them were dressed exquisite but the expression in thier faces said otherwise. Sunlight filled the sky, pure scattered light; it's hue ambitiously illuminating each cervice of the land.
" I shall get a taxi" said taehyung and was about to go when two buff men in black suit came toward them " are you by any chance kim taehyung and Jeon jongsuk?" Taehyung and jongsuk came infront as if shielding the others. "Yes we are, how may we help you?" " Please follow us sir. Big Boss has said to get you directly to your suites"
"And who is this Big boss you yours?" "Sorry mr Kim and mr Jeon we aren't the right people to inform you" The both ceo's looked at eachother but agreed to go with them nonetheless.
They reached a very beautiful villa decorated with black totally jungkook and Yoongi's taste.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. In the living room they all saw many men and women standing, all of them bowed to them when they entered and one of them came in front to speak her head always down. " I hope you had a comfortable journey, sir. We are here for you to help you get ready for the event sir" "what event?" Asked jimin.
" The Daynvegas, sir"
"Jesus christ..." Mumbled taehyung.
"What is that?" Asked jin " it's a music festival, one of the biggest and famous one around the world, every year many artists, singer or dancers come here to perform, but this year it's special" "and why is this year so special?" "Because I'm present here jiminie" said jin while flapping his imaginary long hair. He was ignored. Ouch. "It's in rumours that one of the most famous singer is gonna reveal himself." Everyone was listening to her attentively except taehyung who already had this information, the women looked at her wrist watch and looked up with a panic face "please, sir and Madam, get fresh so we can escort you to your destination and help you with your look, it's almost time and big boss has strictly asked us to escort you on time" she said with a permanent bow. " Okay everyone, it's not like we can do anything let's just go with the 'big boss's order and go to the place" said namjoon while he himself went to his room.
" Mr and Mrs Jeon your food has been made, please get fresh so we could serve you your meal" " what? Grandma isn't coming?" Asked jin while namjoon was trying to drag him. " I'm sorry sir, but big boss couldn't really arrange tickets for Mr and Mrs Jeon as it has a certain
to-from age limit." Said the woman again. "I beg your pardon sir and Madam, please do make haste"
With that all the males were in there room and the elderly couple at the dining eunjin was still there as she was asked to. Another women dressed same as the first one but with less stars came " Miss kim please come with us" she said with her head hung low in respect.
Soon Enough e everyone came out if their room to look eachother at bewilderment because everyone looked so good.