chapter 25

"Hey my pretty baby what's wrong?" But instead he just got little sniffles from the boy on his lap

But instead he just got little sniffles from the boy on his lap..
"C'mon bun what's wrong?" Taehyung said while making a little pout to which he didn't knew jimin clicked a picture of him..a very out of the story but comical fact: if you ever check jimin's phone's gallery you'll find the most extraordinary pictures..from hoseok dancing in the shower in a red underwear to a drunk jongsuk trying to eat shrimps from his toes..
Really very amusing collection of jimin..
Anyways..
Taehyung decided to first let the boy take his time to relax and then talk to him about his problem which he probably knew wouldn't be as big as the chaos he just made here..but his baby's little problems were also very important to him..
Atlast after waiting for like an eternity jungkook exhaled and said...
"I- I was planing on taking  trixy with me to work to show him around a little when grandma came and took him away from me saying junghi couldn't sleep w-without him and the bunny needs rest too.." see... Taehyung was correct.. but yet he said sympathetically "aww.. my sweetpie it's alright...junghi is your small sister righ---"jungkook cut him off in the middle..
"So what? You want me to do the big brother thing by forgetting about it then no.. because it was a total malicious act played by that Satan's sister.." "baby I honestly don't get whom are you calling satan here jongsuk hyung or you--" "ofcourse it's me who was planning to rule hell no one else can take my throne from me"
"Ofcourse your the perfect candidate--" "so now your calling me a devil..how can you be so cold hearted taehyung!" "Noo baby that's not what I mea--" "no your even worse then a cat--" "could you stop cutting me off?" Taehyung said a little loudly probably in his normal voice Because his voice probably becomes small and soft when he is talking to jungkook..which made the blonde shut up immediately and look down..
And god dosen't taehyung just love the submissive little kook..
"Baby listen, if you want we can get another pet...but let junghi have trixy you know how hard it is for grandma to make her sleep... shouldn't you be a good boy and let her have it..but still if you want junghi to fall ill because of not enough sleep it's all your choice..so decide wisely alright?"  Taehyung said and jungkook stayed silent for a while...
"I- I'll let junghi have it" jungkook said while looking down..to which taehyung only smiled and grabbed his chin up with his two fingers making jungkook look at him with his beautiful deer like eyes... Which were so innocent yet a tint of playfulness and mischief could be seen, ofcourse he was with jimin for so many years.. probably worse than jimin
Taehyung just kissed the corner of jungkook's lip making him whine a little..
Taehyung was going to give him a long peck but a clearance of throat made their mind divert to the reference point of it..
They looked back to see everyone looking at them with a smug look on their ugly faces and the one who cleared his throat was jongsuk... taehyung's face went red and he instantly looked down and put jungkook at his front who just looked at them with a boring look..
"You do know there's a thing called privacy in 21st century..im sure this is not some kind of spaceship where they look at you all the time even when your pooping" " ofcourse everyone will look at you being all love-y dove-y when your smooching infront of everyone...you don't really expect us to close our eyes now do you?" Said jimin smirking proud of his answer.." well if you don't then your a big pervert jimin hyung" said jungkook with his signature blank grin look..."well I'm a pervert but aren't you shameless too?" "I'm openly saying I'm shameless enough to get butt naked here and walk around.."
"Oh champagne~ be my guest then..." jimin said pretending to check jungkook out..
"Oh.. Remember you asked that.."
Jungkook knew jimin was the shy type one and his fake nonchalance was totally overpowered by his red ears when jungkook opened his jacket..
"God jungkook...you shameless being I was just joking.." saud jimin to which jungkook only smirked and replied..
" hyung you didn't really think I'll get naked now did you? God such a pervert you are~"
"God guys just stop it now..please.." mumbled a embarrassed taehyung who was hiding behind jungkook..
"Jimin hyung now stop it! Your making taehyungie embarrassed" "wahhh...you brat..I..Im making him embarrassed? Wahh.."
Jimin was about to spit some venom when hoseok just grabbed him by his mouth throwing him on yoongi who just thanked him for the effort..
Now time for the real test if bravery
Talking with jongsuk comes next..
taehyung was sitting there nervously bouncing his legs while a blank looking jongsuk sitting infront and a bunny.. sorry i mean an unbothered jungkook just sitting beside them looking at them both while drinking his milkshake like an inpatient mother sitting infront of the tv waiting for her favourite TV serial..
"So when did this happened?" Asked jongsuk first..
"Umm...a week ago.... After the incident in sonmin's office"
Jongsuk just stared at him like he'll suck his soul right then and there and leave him to wither on his own...
Taehyung was never this scared of jongsuk before believe it..
"Damn.. I should've known it was taehyung when you said you found a special someone.. honestly I thought you were talking about oikawa again( people who don't know oikawa toru from haikyu[an anime] please come to my guidance... I'll add some knowledge in your brain... Because ladies and germs he is the sexiest man [fictional] alive and I plan to marry him in my upcoming future.. muhahahhahha...

Muhahahahhah.. alright I'm sorry)
Said jongsuk to jungkook
"Oh c'mon ani-chan, he'll always have the largest place in my heart.." jungkook said with heart eyes..
" M'sorry for interrupting but who's oikawa?" At this both the brothers looked at him....like he was some kind of an alien...
Soon the funny look was changed into a disappointed one...
"Jungkook you really need to teach your boyfriend about your world, though I don't want another otaku running around but still...just for your own support......" Jongsuk said standing up to leave but before that he turned around with a little smirk and said " didn't know you were the jealous type taehyungie"
And then just made the way to his seat beside namjoon and y/n.... Leaving a blushing taehyung again..
"Taehyung! How can you not know oikawa toru?" Taehyung looked at jungkook with a confused look
"Why though? He's some kind of important person? And jungkook aren't you too much in this manga and anime world" Jungkook just inhaled a disappointed gasp..
"I really need to show you that world, kimchi..."
Taehyung raised his eyebrows..
"Kimchi? seriously?"
"Yes,..bokeeeeee" jungkook said showing his tongue to the elder one..
Taehyung sighed, deciding to go to his seat since it was 7:35 already and he needed to reach at the jeon's residence at 8 sharp...
"Oh by the way hyung... I met dani this morning in the convenience store.." "hmm? You met the woman again? Did something happened..?"
"No, she was just spouting some shits by telling you are hers and she'll claim you as her in any possible ways, but I just kicked her butt without listening to more of her nonsense..." Taehyung looked at him uncertainly..
"Why did you said nothing happened when I asked you about dani?"
"Because really nothing happened...oh yes ofcourse except from the fact I learnt some new curse words from her sputtering when I was leaving the store.. and it really wasn't something special or important to say...so I didn't mentioned"
"God jungkook... listen whenever you meet with dani be it knowingly or accidentally tell it to me...I don't want to risk your life because of that silly woman.." jungkook just nodded understanding it making taehyung smile at him...
"Taehyungie...I highly recommend you to learn some curse words you know... Will be necessary in future.."
Taehyung just shrugged while waving his hand like nothing.." we'll leave that to future plus just because I don't use dosen't mean I don't know.."
Jungkook looked at him snobbish-ly
" Oooo ya nasty boy.."
"Uh-uh that's man for ya beautiful.."