chapter 12

Chattering and laughs were spread all around the atmosphere making the aura welcoming and warm...
Everyone was with their own peer..
Talking laughing gossiping roasting eachother..
Taehyung jimin jiha and all the others except jongsuk were present.. the others were complaining on how they were hungry but couldn't eat because jongsuk still wasn't their with them..
Everyone was just slumped on the stool near by drinking their drinks which may or may not was spiked with alcohol by the seniors with everyone's agreement..
"God I hate that man from the bottom of my heart!" Said eunjin irritation clearly visible on her face..
Yoongi gave her a slight smug look before saying..
"Well yeah Susan.. anything that helps you sleep"
"Listen you dumb fuck...you shut up and drink your drink with your mouth close" said eunjin throwing daggers on the said male..
And yoongi being himself tried to drink with his mouth close to annoy the girl but his plan was backfired when the liquid fell on his suit.. making everyone break into giggles and laugh...
"Whatever" he mummerd clearly not having any patience left to be with the crackhead of a girl...and as his prayers were heard jongsuk came looking handsome as ever...

Jongsuk came and sat beside taehyung giving a small smile to everyone

He looked at eunjin for a good 15 seconds before diverting his gaze towards jin who asked everyone to get some food as he was Hungry...and eunjin was red..she could even feel the blood rush towards her cheeks..she cursed at herself before excusing for a loo..
Suddenly the music was loud...so loud that even if you shouted one would only hear your voice as a mere whisper...
Everyone went to the dance floor except jongsuk and yoongi ofcourse... taehyung wanted to be with them and talk to jongsuk but was dragged by a grinning jimin..towards the dance floor they were shouting and dancing and at some they even dragged yoongi and jongsuk... And lucky for them they were quite tipsy so they were quite wild... eunjin was enjoying the dancing and smiling jongsuk with a smile on her face...eyes and brain capturing all the moments they could.... not even wanting to blink Because she could have missed a moment of the blissful sight infront of her...
Jiha and jimin were dancing like crazy fuckers...but when the alcohol kicked in jiha excused herself to get some fresh air...
She went outside leaving jimin on his own...she sat on one of the benches outside the gym.. looking at the sky trying to count the stars...she looked beside her when she felt a presence rather than her own...and found  a drunken Kang Daniel... slurring gibberish...jiha sighed and shifted away from the drunken male which to her annoyance didn't went unnoticed from him...
He was gaping at her thighs with that smirk on his face...he was going to touch her when she stood up to leave...
Daniel was like that the school's fuckboy...and jiha felt really uncomfortable near him...she needed a 10 meter distance even If they talked which was rare.. Daniel even confessed to her which he rejected nicely to everyone's shock... I mean dude she's the bad bish c'mon..
Suddenly she found her self pinned under Daniel struggling to get out of his grip which was actually strong for her because one she was drunk second Daniel was too build up...he started touching her body out of nowhere hands sliding down to her private parts...she was squirming shouting for help and that's when she saw jimin and dani...she shouted for jimin's help and he looked over her...jimin pushed dani away who was touching his chest..and punched the other male immediately.. jiha was silently crying in the corner...jimin was really overprotective over her..even a little scratch over her and he would burn you alive..so when he saw the scene it made his blood boil immediately..
They started fighting..some boys saw them and went inside to announce it to the others because you don't wanna miss a fight now do you?
"Jimin leave my brother alone or you'll regret it" dani warned but jimin just glared at her and punched Daniel...
Dani couldn't take it anymore and when she saw some students who saw them and went inside to announce she ripped pieces of her cloths and smugged her own makeup, and scratched her hands and face with her nails to make them red..and when everyone came out with rush..she started her act...she started crying when she saw taehyung.. taehyung went between jimin and Daniel to stop them...and jimin shouted
"DONT STOP ME TAE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DID THIS MORON DID TO NOONA!!" And after jimin shouted dani..."DONT BELIEVE THEM TAEHYUNG JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS....JIMIN TRIED TO RAPE ME AND WHEN DANIEL SAW IT THAT BITCH STARTED TOUCHING HIM AND WHEN HE FREED HIMSELF AND TRIED TO STOP HIM... THAT PARK JIMIN STARTED FIGHTING WITH HIM!!" jiha looked at her in disbelief how can a woman do this to another woman..what an agony..she stomped toward dani and yelled..
"OH! YES YOU WANT TAEHYUNG TO BELIEVE YOU...YOU KAREN OF A BITCH!!" She was going to slap her when taehyung gripped her hand tightly making her whine in pain...
"Don't." Jimin and jiha looked at him like he was some kind of joke..
"Kim fuckiing taehyung...you actually even dared to believe them over us!! She is just a slut--"
"shut up jimin! We all knew you wanted to date dani before me and about jiha ofcourse she's a whore..who opens her leg 24/7 for every being! And you want me to believe that bullshit of yours!" Taehyung finished and grabbed dani's hand and took her somewhere..
Leaving everyone devastated.. they were the closest how can some clowns come in thier way and break them up like this? Jiha couldn't take this all and got unconscious...
Present°°°
Taehyung's tears threatened to fall from his eyes...
He looked down not wanting to show his face to anyone...and That anyone being none other than jimin...
"I-i don't know what to say.... Fuck I was a fool..."
"Hmm..now I won't deny that you are a fool...  You left your friends in a situation like that...not even caring about them...or the truth..we thought you hated us.."
"I can never be forgiven for what I did"
"....but taehyungie I am not angry at you anymore..I heard what happened..I know dani told those madeup rumors to you..and you let her go when you know you loved her.... Because deep down you yourself knew who was at fault..you even filed a case on that Daniel..you cared for us enough to ask about us from everyone because you taehyung knew it was your mistake and relealized it... I know you even wanted to apologise to us that day but jiha flew away that same night...and well me being the cocky fucker I was.. didn't even gave you a chance to explain, so even you had the right to be angry." they sat in silence... Feeling a rush of relaxation... suddenly jimin broke the silence...
"So, your in love with jungkook?"
Jimin asked with a smug look on his face and taehyung nearly choked...
With cheeks a little pink..
Hehe honeybees...
Taekook ahead be ready~