chapter 3

It was getting hectic and hectic for taehyung..
The stock market was going downhill and it was a total loss for the company and he knew if the stock market went down he will gain the upper hand..
things were same with jongsuk..
Their recent product was the best for only 2 months...
Normally each JK product would be on the top for atleast a year..
It was a real loss for them..
Pier 33's new product was literally
Touching the sky from the last two months..
And the elders were already quite tensed  seeing jungkook all quite and silent...
It was actually surprising for the others but jungkook did an excellent job..he was really professional compared to the first day..
All employs respected him and jongsuk's chest filled with pride after hearing it and he even asked jungkook what does he want but he simply got ignored. ..

But right now his first priority is his company...he will try and convince his baby brother later..

Jongsuk was thinking how to maintain the place of the company..
And JK is always in top with kth following them...
And with this fuss the total schedule of the company became a mess..
Since Jongsuk started the company he had made a deal with the board to launch atleast 2 product in a year, it could be more but not less, since then the equilibrium will be maintained.

Jongsuk had thought a lot about this and taking all the losses and points in his hands and revising them a ton of times the most handy solution he got was something that he didn't knew would matter so much.

He stood up from his seat, walking towards the parking lot...
He started his car and went to the KTH's main building...he took long strides towards the elevator and from elevator to taehyung's cabin.
People bowed at him and he gave a quick nod.

Jongsuk opened the door without knocking and said "tae I've an idea"

Taehyung was kind of stupified because it was really unlikely of jongsuk to enter like this in his cabin without knocking or call him tae.. these were just rare to none occuring occurances.

"What's wrong hyung?"

" We should do a collaboration"

Alright

This isn't something taehyung expected thrown at him directly at the face without no prior information.

"Hyung......"
"Listen, taehyung I'm not pressurising you.. don't take your decision hastily take your time and I'll give you all the details once you decide"
Jongsuk smiled a little and turned around to leave but stopped when he heard taehyung's voice.

"Hyung give me the details and I'll decide accordingly" taehyung smiled too and gestured him to have a seat.

"Apologies for the sudden intrusion" he sat down.

"You heard it right? That peir 33  is in the top right and the total thing is a whole fuss right now."

"Yes, I know, the stocks are going downhill, it was already written they would get an upperhand" he groaned. Jongsuk continued ".I actually discussed it with the executive board members and they gave me this advice of actually merge our company but then again it's not actually acceptable for both of us.."
Taehyung nodded at that.
"...so they told us to collaborate for a product..Since our clothing products always top the market, I think it will be a right action to take" Taehyung gave him a little worried look.

"I know I know it will become a little risky, since it's very competitive with all the others launching at the same time but we need to take the risk, Taehyung"

"Then we shall announce it soon"
Taehyung was cutoff by jungkook talking
"Announcing it now will only cause a decrease in customers,
Peoplw anticipated both the companies to collaborate, and our clothing launches have been a flop from the previous year after the success in 2018, it will be a high risk, you need a proper plan before deciding anything, telling people before hand you are collaborating will just cause an unwanted ruckus.."
The elders were wide-eyed  but actually agreed with the point