chapter 20

"wait..are you serious?" Said jungkook with a wavering voice and tears in his eyes were visible, he stood up from his seat and went towards the television in the living room... His panicked voice made everyone stiff in their position..
Everyone looked towards the heavily breathing jungkook trying to get to a channel..
News channel? Did something happened? Everyone had the same thought.. all eyes were on the tv.. all  alarmed.. waiting for the certain channel to play on the big screen... And then they heard...
Yes it is true...masashi kishimoto announced it just now that the famous anime Naruto won't be ending soon...the rumours have come true..
A further show Boruto will be coming soon...which will be picturing the famous hokage..uzumaki Naruto's son uzumaki Boruto..I'm sure the show will be eye catching..the fans who were waiting please cheer up and be updated because the show will be primiering soon....
Now we come at the sports---
Jungkook shut the tv down...and fell on his knees...his hands cupping his face in order to hide them...
The others looked at him worried except jimin,eunjin and jongsuk who just gave him a bored look and continued eating...
"Uzumaki Naruto!!!!! Kageban shinoo jutsu!" Jungkook's shouted and made a hand sign, his actions startled everyone, he started running around while both crying and...... laughing? If that's possible...but anyways...
"Hyung I don't understand? What's happening?" Asked a bewildered taehyung...
"Don't run your brain on it
taehyung-sa the kid does a lot of useless things..."
Taehyung just looked jungkook and nodded like he was in a daze..a small smile was present on his face...
Jongsuk looked at taehyung for a few seconds before he continued his meal...
Taehyung was looking at jungkook like he was an angel who just stepped down from heavens..
Taehyung never understood jungkook..
He is emotional yet very strong..
He is crazy yet sain
He is careless yet observant
He is reckless yet determined
He is soft yet agressive.
The things that would be funny to others were very important to jungkook...what a unique boy!
Taehyung just softly smiled as he looked at the jumping and crying boy carefully devoured by his beauty..
He came out of his daze when the other started chattering..he joined in a few talks too...
"Jungkook! Come eat your dinner bun!" Mrs Jeon was shouting and telling jungkook to eat his food but the said boy was busy playing a game not to mention he was angry because jimin and taehyung had the guts to touch his new game and console without his permission not like if they ask he'll give them but a sense of maturity you know? So immature...but jungkook decided to rest the revenge and focus on the new game which will be followed by a new anime....
"Nana wait... Im this close to win."
Protested jungkook again
"Brat! I'm older then you!you should listen to me!"
"Yes woman I know that...now go..I'll eat later I promise...go..shu..shu"...mrs Jeon just sighed at that...and looked at jongsuk who was talking with the others..she really didn't wanted to do this but she has no other choice...
"Taehyung dear..would you make jungkook eat his dinner.....in your way?"
Taehyung looked at her with a blank look which may or may not have scared the poor woman but complied to her nonetheless..
In a swift motion taehyung was beside jungkook..he knew he wasn't someone to listen when asked nicely so he decided to take the other option in a while...
He poked his side a little with his toe..but jungkook just shrugged it off with a tsk..
He continued doing it until jungkook whined and slapped his leg which made him stumble a little.. taehyung's eyebrows went up in amusement at jungkook's stubbornness.. making him smirk..he stood infront of the tv and jungkook tilted his head on the other side...
Taehyung got pissed a little and just switched off the tv..
"Taehyung you shouldn't have don---"jongsuk couldn't complete his sentence when jungkook roared "kim taehyung!!" Making taehyung close his ears mockingly..
"How dare you?" Taehyung's eyebrows went up again...indeed jungkook never ceased to suprise him with his oh so brave talks..
Taehyung just gave jongsuk a nod for him to relax which indirectly said..
'ill make this brat elaborate in my own way..you go on with your work' so they decided to not look at the scene which was going to unfold infront of them..
"What is your problem?!"
Jungkook's eyes were literal red..
But taehyung answered him softly..
"You should eat your dinner jungkook."
Jungkook just looked at the older with eyes giving off danger...he scoffed with a breathy chuckle... making taehyung question..
"What's so funny?"
"You got some guts to switch off my game...so you want me to eat my dinner right?"
"Excellent that your listening to me...yes I absolutely want that"
"Sure then suffer cause Im not eating"
He said and went towards a room taehyung following right behind him with long strides... the former guest  room now was specially designed for him, all type of newly launched games,anime casets, some posters on the wall, two big shelf of books..which he thought were ofcourse comics or mangas, in total 7 screens on front, one black and blue gaming chair which was actually the best in 2020 secretlab titan,some amazing game consoles PS4, x-box etc, head phones, speakers, bean bags and a couch near the window and beside the door..... the windows were perfectly hidden behind thick curtens not letting even a ray of sunlight pass through making it chiller.....the room was decorated with radiating blue lights...it gave taehyung a sense of mischief and youth...
He saw how jungkook sat on the chair which made a little squeak but soon was adjusted as per jungkook's comfort...he sat on the sofe behind him for a while but felt disappointed when jungkook didn't gave him any attention..
A sense of misery rushed through him, he can't lose from a mere game..
This time he was quite pissed..
Firstly jungkook wasn't eating anything, and secondly he wasn't listening to him...
Looks like the brat mode is on...but don't worry bun I'm here to discipline you..
Taehyung pulled the chair and towered jungkook by his bigger and broader frame...his face blank not showing any emotions which weren't needed... jungkook saw it from his eyes..they looked angry but he could see a tint of excitement.. there was something still there which he quite couldn't figure out.... But the first word which came in his mind was...lust
"You are going to pick your beautiful ass up and go straight towards the dining and finish your meal Like a good boy.. without any further protests..am I clear?"taehyung's voice was deep... probably further octaves deeper then his usual... jungkook just looked at him...his body stiff, unable to move, he wanted to push the male away, but their was something he felt inside... something he never felt.. something so new that it actually felt nostalgic...if he put his emotions in words

......

His own needs were .......... stopping him?

So a little bold taekook scene...
Don't worry there won't be any Smuts sooner...and guys cmon I'm not deleting the books..I mean it's really not something like you said you'll shave off my eyebrows and I got  scared...no..nah..      pffftttt....never...okay so from this chapter the denial state starts off....let's see how jungkook manages his emotions and his work together..I hope taehyung has a little self control too...things gonna get spicy soon...