chapter 17

So right now the whole Jeon residence is a mess...
Last night after taehyung and jungkook's lovely time when jungkook came home he saw jongsuk holding eunjin's hand and  probably going to kiss or something as he thought..now him being the good boy he is he clearly said he's not watching anything startling the duo who just pushed eachother off eachother and stood up awkwardly...
Jungkook just smiled at them and just went up towards his room to have a good night sleep because after spending the day with taehyung the baby is tired...now he is whining and wipping up the windows...and jongsuk sweeping the floor...
"Oneesan...you should have said nana is coming today...we would have prepared before..." He said wiping the windows as fast as he can..
"Dumbass if I knew didn't you think I would have done it already?"
"Ofcourse not you were clearly busy with eunjin noona last n----" he groaned in pain as a flying slipper just hit the side of his forehead...
"You dare to speak a word infront of anyone and I'll kill you personally.."
Jungkook just nodded groaning getting to work..
Both the brothers looked like clowns...
Jungkook's t-shirt hanging from his shoulder and the light pink colour covered in dust making it look like the t-shirt was dyed rose-gold, his knee length check black and white pant dirty and the rope to tight the waist was hanging loose...few dusting cloths tucked in is pants and he was wearing green gloves his hair tied up in a ponytail...... and jongsuk was another case his light blue shirt was covered with dirt patches all over the first two buttons opened and his dress pants were folded till his knee he was wearing an apron with flower design all types of tool in the pocket and wearing the same green gloves as jungkook...right now jongsuk was washing the dishes and jungkook was cleaning the kitchen, they would have done opposite jobs but jungkook and fragile cutlery dosen't come good together...
Now they are working with a speed of 100 km per hour...they asked their driver to pick their grandma, grandpa and their little sister whom jungkook is going to meet for the second time since her birth..
So he's excited...and cleaned out and aired junghi's room first of all his jobs..and jongsuk helped him with it...
The bell rang making the both froze...but relief instantly washed over when they heard 'flower delivery' "jungkook go take the flowers and change all the flowers right now!"
"Roger that" jungkook said and went to get the flowers..he opened the door and saw no one around...but saw the flowers kept near the door...he just took them and went inside without closing the door...
Jongsuk was scared that jungkook might get hurt by dropping some vases on him..his gaze fixed on jungkook as he saw him putting the flowers out...so he diverted his eyes from him for a second....*clash* he heard something broke and went their immediately...he saw jungkook trying to pick up the glasses like picking coals which are still burning he wasted his 15 seconds staring at the dumb boy infront of him whom he calls brother..but then went to help him...
"You jut can't do one thing properly can you?" Hissed jongsuk in frustration..."oneesan the vase was slippery..what could I do?"
"Jeon you were holding flowers which needs water to keep them fresh... shouldn't you blame yourself for your clumsiness.." their little bickering stopped when they felt something wet under their legs...

Water.

But where is it coming from? They looked at the initial point of the flowing water...kitchen tap... jongsuk forgot to turn off the nozzel...
Shit shit shit jungkook stood up to go their and close the tap when fell down on his butt due to water on the floor making it slippery and broke another vase.... Jongsuk looked at him blankly before growling and getting up to go towards jungkook who was desperately trying to get back...
Jongsuk fell with a thud and jungkook just couldn't contain his laugh making him more angry... taking his chance jongsuk grabbed his collar and hovered above jungkook... jungkook's face paled but then he locked his legs behind jongsuk's back, his hand on the elders hair...jongsuk was pulling his collars harshly and jungkook's whole body was going up and down but for revenge he was clutching the fist he made  in jongsuk's hair harshly...both were groaning....
"Hello my babies---" someone shouted taking the brother's attention...they looked at each other with wide eyes and looked towards the door and horror washed over them with the scene they saw infront..y/n with a lot of plastic bags in her hands, yoongi and Taehyung with small bags in their hand, jin had junghi in his arm cradling her to sleep,grandpa just looked at them with pitiful eyes but the most horrifying thing was their sweet nana was looking down..the aura around her was dangerous enough to make someone pee their pants...they stood up hesitantly... pulling their shirts down as if they will get long enough to hide them from their embarrassment...
"Ahem ahem umm..h-hey nana" said jongsuk stuttering a little...and the people on the door whom he called friends swear they haven't seen jongsuk this scared and nervous..top of that he just stuttered their jaw touched the ground...soon they heard screeching of the car indicating someone just parked their car outside... He saw the rest of their friends came..."hola Amigos--oh what happened here?" Questioned a confused jimin seeing the house a mess...jongsuk helped jungkook stand up who was holding his leg for support and from fear...the warth of their nana is worst than any possible punishment in this world...
"Jeons!" Shouted mrs Jeon (grandma) startling both males who stood their and straighten their back jungkook saw how his grandma was just staring at them..and decided to say something to save himself...
"Hey nana... y-you look so beautiful and.....young what's in your diet?" He said faking amusement, excitement and compliments..mrs Jeon just looked at him with devil eyes making him hold his palm together and he said fastly.."I didn't do anything...it was nii-chan's fault" making jongsuk look at him in disbelief he just jumped on jungkook tackling him by his collar  looking like devil himself just possessed the man...and jungkook was just shouting...they both groaned in pain when they felt pain in their left ears..."is this how you keep your house?" "Ah ah ow ow ow nana..nana believe me it was nii-chan's fault how can a innocent baby like me do that?" Said jungkook to only receive more pain in his ear Because of the intense grip..."nana...we are sorry please" Said jongsuk...but mrs Jeon didn't budge...
Jongsuk looked at jungkook gesturing him to add some more sugar in the syrup of sweetness...
"Nana please we'll take your punishment and this was all our l-love who said we were killing eachother.." jongsuk said and jungkook only nodded with huge big eyes which showed pain.."nana pwetty pwease with a chewwy on top~" he baby talked with puppy eyes...mrs Jeon just sighed letting their ear go and the brothers just panted a little at pain and relaxation... jongsuk gave a pat on jungkook's back like a reward for his great acting...
Mrs Jeon just opened her arms inviting them for a quick hug which they did and left immediately as their nana didn't wanted to get wet Because of her dumb grandsons...and the other two just frowned at her remark...
*Click* *click*
The trio heard the clicks of camera and their focus went towards the sound and they saw jimin taking their pictures..."what are you doing jimin?" Asked jongsuk...
"Hyung it's not everyday you see world's top fashion company's ceo looking like this now do we?" Said jimin and their attention went on their cloths and then on the people standing on the threshold of their house controlling their laugh but everyone laughed after their little self control just gave up.. wanting oxygen's access...

Hey honey bees!!
You would probably think when would taekook actually confess and love..so please give the book sometime I want to make it fun reading and a little real...not something called love at first sight..
Now Grandma Jeon and grandpa Jeon is here...and their little junghi too so I should introduce them to you...

and their little junghi too so I should introduce them to you

Mr and Mrs Jeon..
Most amazing fun loving and savage couple in the city...
Loves jongsuk, jungkook and junghi very much...
Mrs Jeon is strict, savage and cute..and everyone is scared of her..
Dosen't let mr Jeon eat sweets
Mr Jeon sweet, loving and funny...
Scared of mrs Jeon
Eats sweet sneakily but dosen't knows mrs jeon keeps a count of it so finds out instantly..

Scared of mrs JeonEats sweet sneakily but dosen't knows mrs jeon keeps a count of it so finds out instantly

Jeon junghi

Jeon junghi..
The cutest baby who loves jungkook and jongsuk but she always pull jungkook's hair to annoy him because it's her way to show love..it's her secret which jungkook dosen't know...
Loved and pampered by both her brothers to the extent of the world...
Makes every one fall in love with her with just a glance...
Is quite a social butterfly who loves to interact with others..