chapter 36

Taehyung was glaring at the pink haired man who literally had all of jungkook's attention.. wasn't this suppose to be their date? How did it turned out like this?
-----------------
Taehyung was late. During there gaming session namjoon called him in middle asking him to come to the office as there were few important clients waiting, taehyung let jungkook rest and said he would manage with his another p.a 'Nora' and he could rest there. The name Nora ragged jungkook, why did taehyung went with her rather than him? Was he not better at his work and was being replaced by a baboon girl? He was raging. But in short jungkook was jealous. If the girls name was Marie, rose, lizard, chimpanzee, there own preferences jungkook wouldn't doubt but Nora. The word itself gave so much 'aaaa's and 'oomf's that it angered jungkook. Right now the poor soul is sitting in the living room of his boyfriend's house all dolled up, looking pretty, but where is his date? He is LATE. Jungkook grew up in a disciplined household where they were taught on being on time,  being elegant, respectful, polite. And taehyung you could say was quite opposite from him, he was perfect in his own way, no doubt, but except for his close ones he spatted straight up venom on people, arrogance and power would weigh ton in all his words, and honestly noone could even think about taehyung being respectful. Jungkook liked that side of Taehyung, it was hot, but one thing that pissed him off was that taehyung was NEVER on TIME. That kid is no where near being diligent, and jungkook has learnt to adapt that about taehyung but sometimes,on times like these when taehyung is late it pisses him off and plus that Nora!
She adds fuel In fire!
The creaking opening of the door was heard, jungkook already knew who it was so he didn't even turned around.
He felt someone back hug him "I'm sowwy sweetheart, I got a little late, I had to go with them to the airport, they were really important for the company and you wanna know what it went successful.. they said they will send the information to us later.. I'm sorry my love, my sweetie, bunny, bun, honey, cutie, booboo, and all the sweet names in the world.. please forgive your boyfriend.." but jungkook was stubborn and didn't even speak a word.. taehyung sighed and stood up "wait I'll come back after changing" he sulkily walked towards their room, he didn't even get to see his beautiful boyfriend's face and hear his sweet voice..oh god what is this punishment?
With that he changed his cloths in the speed of light..
In a few minutes taehyung came out to see jungkook sitting just where he left him. He sat beside him so that jungkook's back was facing him and he hugged him again and turned him around with force.. jungkook whined to get out of his force but taehyung was stronger y'all or maybe jungkook just wanted to be held..
Taehyung looked at jungkook with shock. Jungkook wore makeup, play he has seen jungkook with makeup but only on sets or runaway not like this but oh boy was he complaining and his slightly long hair were just adding up to the beauty.

 Jungkook wore makeup, play he has seen jungkook with makeup but only on sets or runaway not like this but oh boy was he complaining and his slightly long hair were just adding up to the beauty

(Ok so just guess jungkook in this kind of makeup natural but amazing)

(OOTD y'all) He was looking like a prince, and with that angry pout and red cheeks he would be the death of him

(OOTD y'all)
He was looking like a prince, and with that angry pout and red cheeks he would be the death of him.
After jungkook saw taehyung he was mesmerized, taehyung was giving him those mafia daddies vibes and he loved it.

" You look beautiful bun" said taehyung bringing jungkook back from his fantasy world

Jungkook was feeling shy and so in reflex he turned his head around. Mistake. Taehyung smirked "aww, bun why are you shyy?" Jungkook wasn't going to back down but the bubbly feeling taehyung was giving was restraining him to speak. Yet he spoke. Big mistake. He stuttered. And taehyung's smirk got wider. Jungkook didn't had the courage to look at the man infront of him so he inhaled in some breath which he didn't know he was holding out. "I booked the tickets already. Let's go" and he jumped off taehyung's lap running down to the car leaving behind a smiley taehyung.

They reached the movie theatre, ordering some cheese popcorns and coke for themselves, they sat down at their designated seats and everything was all sweet until..
" Jungkook Sunbae?" The jungkook and taehyung  looked back to see a boy in pink hair staring at them with a confused face.
But Taehyung got startled when jungkook jumped from his seat to the icecream boy. Is it like some law hair that all icecreams attract eachother. Am unknown icecream attracting his icecream. The boys infront of him were all talkative like long lost brothers he should ask jongsuk if they had a brother too whom they lost somewhere near icecream stores.
Taehyung didn't like that jungkook was giving all his attention to a random guy who was calling him Sunbae.. and everytime he called him that, jungkook's smile went even bigger if possible.
Now, being a jealous boyfie taehyung had to butt-in in the fruitful conversation. "Bun?" The younger two looked at him at the same time.
Taehyung gestured jungkook asking him "who is this man" in a really awkward way because the pink hair guy was  watching them.
"Oh taehyungie sorry I really gotta introduce you to my one and only friend who is younger than me and calls me Sunbae, ahahaha" taehyung looked at jungkook with a rose eyebrow asking 'what was that evil laugh' jungkook just cleared his throat before speaking..
"Tae hyungie meet yeonjun my friend, yeonjun meet tae hyungie my boyfriend"
Taehyung gave the boy a tight smile declining the handshake which got him a side bump from jungkook.

The movie has ended already, and it didn't even a bit went like taehyung planned it will. The whole time jungkook's full attention was on that whor- yeonjun. Sitting There doing nothing but feeling a burning sensation inside of him. Jealousy.
He thought that jungkook is in love with him and is his to own, to love, to fuck, to punish, to spank-- his train of thoughts stopped when he suddenly heard jungkook and the yeonjun guy started talking about highschool crushes..
Highschool?
"Wait you both are friends from highschool?" He asked suddenly feeling absurd that the pink hair knows his jungkook more than him.
"Oh yes, hyung and I are together since highschool" to that taehyung's eyes went wide.. why tf did he said together?
"Oh btw do you remember hailey from section A?" Asked yeonjun to jungkook.. and he laughed and responded "the girl who bought the gym bag in the physics theory exam.. god mr. Patrick scolded her so bad, poor girl she was.."
"Oh from 9th grade I just remembered something..hyung." jungkook looked at him, gesturing him to continue speaking. "I had a crush on you that time" taehyung choked. "Oh hyungie are you okay?" "I'm-- f-fine---" he said still choking.. he glared at yeonjun when he calmed down and was about to speak when..
"You had a crush on me on 9th grade? Damn that's the same time when I was attracted to you..missed opportunity" they both laughed, except taehyung.
He grabbed jungkook's hand and yanked him up from the chair, pulled jungkook from his chair towards the car ignoring all the whines and cries of pain.. all he knew was.. jungkook was getting punished tonight.. very bad..
------
Flashback~
"I had a crush on you that time." Jungkook smirked at yeonjun when he heard taehyung coughs due to choking and yeonjun have him a look 'the bomb has been dropped' jungkook just winked at him telling him 'good job' and patted taehyung's back..
Jungkook may or may not have called yeonjun before taehyung arrived home and may or may not have ruined a beautiful date because he needed to teach taehyung that he is in control.

(Power bottom jungkook in the next chapter with ✨smut✨)