chapter 41

" what??" All the guys shouted together while jungkook and yoongi just laughed. " So your telling me you know yoongi further more than us?" Asked *yelled* jin. " Ofcourse we met at my music classes and then we met at college too" said jungkook while giving them a toothy grin. " I seriously thought you two ran away together" said mrs Jeon while shaking her head. " What? Seriously me and kook? Ahh grandma old-age really got you didn't it" said yoongi only to get a glare by Grandma who flipped her hair on her husband's face causing him to cough but he was ignored like always. Currently the family were sitting at the at the living room of jungkook's condo after eating like dinosaurs because they were famished. The bug room was filled with silly little cackles and giggles. " Taehyung and jimin should really audition for a movie, there acting will look so real that the movie will be a hit" said eunjin as she rolled her eyes. "But seriously if you guys already knew about it then what was all the fuss about?" Asked jongsuk. Jimin rolled his eyes this time. " Hyung you never seem to understand do you? Ofcourse to suprise you both" " when did you knew about there "secret" job?" Asked Mrs Jeon while she smacked mr Jeon who was trying to sneak few sweets but failed and whined from the pain.
" Ahh grandma mine wasn't secret at all I work at a music branch it was quite obvious, and even Gabriel told me that you'll thought at first it was me who was the pearl, the real game was played by our jungkookie here" he said and playfully pinched the back of jungkook's neck. Jimin smiled at the duo and looked at grandma " remember when they both vanished that time, and we were so worried, I went to look for yoongi at his studio that day and found out some papers about jungkook and his debut time"
yoongi continued " and then we talked ofcourse" " what about you tae?" Asked eunjin while munching the cookies. " Well the night at the hospital jungkook told me there, at first I didn't believe but then he showed me some of the upcoming songs of his and then I had to believe, but I didn't knew yoongi was with him too so it was a surprise for me too"
" Well well boyfie don't think much about it, or your peanut brain will crash" he said while laughing and taehyung snorted while raising his eyebrows at him, With a 'really' look.
" But Gabriel told me you guys thought I was working at a university? What me and a professor?" " No kook, we meant as the janitor" jongsuk said and laughed while jungkook threw a pillow at his face with an offended face.
" Oh that Gabriel boy tells you every thing dosen't he? He's annoying" Said jin with an annoyed face.
"Hyung, he's yoongi hyung's and mine friend slash manager"
" Wait he was your manager? Shit boy..we were pretty rude to him"
" Well then you should apologise to him" said jongsuk. And namjoon agreed, jungkook stood up  " grandma I think you should go back to Korea, old people aren't allowed in las Vegas" he teased Mrs Jeon
" Oh baby just say you want to spend time with taehyungie all 'alone' we shall not disturb you and got to Yoongi's mansion" she said looked over to yoongi who said  'your always welcome' " oh you old woman!" He said, his cheeks rosy red, and every one laughed at him. He didn't noticed when taehyung's arm slid on his waist and he was pulled near him. Taehyung whispered in his ear, seductively " aw my baby bun missed me" and jungkook couldn't control but get excited down there, taehyung saw how hard jungkook was with just him talking, jungkook hastily hid himself under a pillow. " The pillow will save you now but what about later, oh your gonna get punished soo bad" he said and jungkook seriously got goosebumps all over.
" Okay Mrs Jeon I think we should let the couples go and should we go and rest too?" Asked grandpa Jeon and grandma nodded while nodding.
Jongsuk and eunjin went away to their rooms after bidding their good night's followed by namjin and yoonmin. " Oh boy this house is gonna reek sex this night, what a sensual night it will be for them---" he was cut off as taehyung picked him up and put him on his shoulder. " Yaa!! Tae what are you doing?" " Don't get nosy on others I'll still punish you for going without telling me first, I was still worried you know"  " but..but that was the part of the plan" jungkook said while slapping taehyung's hips to let him down. And taehyung spanked his ass so hard that the voice was heard all over the house, thank god the elders were at their own room.
Jungkook just whined little biting taehyung's shoulder to not let out any more lewd noises. " Shut up and just follow what I say, I wouldn't really want that cute really ass of yours to be red now do I?" And jungkook was red, with neediness and shyness.
Jungkook is pretty talkative and shameless infront of others but infront of Taehyung he's just a mushy cat, who gets all shy. He tries to hide it well but taehyung always catches it and teases him about it. He would say he hates taehyung's teasing but he loves it too.