chapter 37

Taehyung dragged jungkook and pushed him to the car
"Tae what are-" taehyung just glared at the younger man infront to make him shut up. Taehyung was driving fast probably crossed many red lights already and for the sake of his life jungkook was holding everything in reach with his small hands, whenever he tries to say something or ask he just get ignored by taehyung or get glared. Taehyung abruptly stopped the car infront of his (their) apartment, jungkook sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt when an angry taehyung from nowhere pulled him towards the building, there was a silence in the elevator that made jungkook think I didn't went too far right? I've never seen tae hyung this angry..but no he needs to make me his priority too maybe not his first but definitely not his third,I need to fight for my seat and I need to show him his place too now as if jungkook inviting his own death leaned down to the elevator door and started whistling
Which caused taehyung to look at the man and jungkook looked at him with the same daring eyes, while chewing an imaginary gum, he knew testing taehyung's waters was a very bad mistake, but he likes it. That suprised look on taehyung's face, that sexy glare damn that man has made him whipped.
Taehyung was, okay I don't have a word to describe his anger now,  when the elevator made the ding noise indicating they have reached he just went out without waiting for jungkook. Jungkook who was acting unbothered by everything, took a breathe he didn't knew he was holding. Standing out of the door he exhaled and inhaled, his heart was beating very fast, it was excitement, fear, anxiousness, and a tint of anger.
He walked inside of the house smirking to himself that today wasn't his but taehyung's day to get the punishment when someone pulled him and caged him on the wall. Taehyung. It was taehyung.
The look on his face clearly said he was provoked, enraged, infuriated and irritated.  And for a second there jungkook got scared and wanted nothing more to just melt in his boyfies arms because he trust taehyung enough to do anything with him. But, Jeon jungkook is stubborn.  Calmly yet with a tint of unbotheredness He asked "what?" Which was just the last pull of the string, taehyung picked jungkook up causing the younger to thrash in his hold "put me downn!! Put me down, youuu jerkkk!! Hyunggg! Down down!" He directly walked to the bedroom and threw jungkook on the king sized bed, the springee material made jungkook  bounce once or twice.
"Hyung what's wrong??" Taehyung just ignored his words, finding something in his closet, he took out a black box, carrying it towards a he thought 'confused' looking jungkook he smirked at the idea of punishing him, making him scream his name all night, spank him, choke him. Everything he wished for.
But his eyes got wide instead when he saw what's on jungkook's hands.
Now This is not how he thought it would be.
"So....Nora huh?" Said jungkook in a teasing tone, while playing with a cuff and rotating it around his fingers, his hoodie and pants was on the floor so he was just in a see-through white top and boxers. Walking towards a shocked taehyung he took the box from him.
" Hmm..cock rings, lubrii, whip, vibrators Good everything I need."
He pushed taehyung slightly onbthe bed causing him to fall on it, but he raised his head up with the support of his elbows. Looking at jungkook.
Not gonna lie though taehyung was enjoying this whole thing. He knew jungkook wouldn't be able to handle much so let's see what happens plus it was his fault too. Partially or maybe fully. "Open your cloths for me hyung". Jungkook said while struggling to open the cuffs, taehyung just complied to whatever he was saying, even though with all that temporary dominance jungkook was still an amateur baby, he shouldn't really let him down. Jungkook finally opened the cuffs and looked at taehyung asking him to put his hands forward and taehyung did. He locked it, and taking the other two cuffs he cuffed one side on the bed and one to the cuffs on taehyung's hand, he pushed taehyung down sitting on his lap right above his crotch which caused taehyung to exhale sharply.
Jungkook pecked taehyung's lips first before making it more intimidating.
Giving sloppy wet kisses from his jaws to chest and stomach he stopped and made a love bite there.
Opening the zip of the pants he sucked taehyung once before putting the cock ring on, he gave him kitty licks at the crown and taehyung was groaning. Jungkook was just lightly touching his balls not really massaging it making taehyung frustrated and jerking his hip upwards and jungkook looked at him.
"Eager are we? But remember..it's a punishment." He whispered.
He got off from his lap and sat beside
Him taking a remote in hand he switched the button on which caused taehyung to moan loudly, he was groaning, jungkook lowed the vibration effects and got rid of his own cloths, finding lubricant at the box he put it on his finger and started to finger himself and taehyung Just looked at him, with need in his eyes because the sight infront of him was mouth watering, jungkook fingering his pink hole infront of him while moaning so loudly and whining when he couldn't reach a spot. He saw jungkook took a vibrator and put it inside him and switching it he started finding the right spot for him. He was moaning so loudly, and taehyung wanted nothing more than to just get up and pound at the man infront, his abs were glazing with sweats, his pucks were red as if wanting attention from taehyung.
"Daddy!!" He moaned-shout and came, taking a few breathes he looked at taehyung who was trying to get away from the cuffs, so taking out the vibrator from himself and the cock ring from taehyung he aligned himself on taehyung's dick,  pushing it inside causing both of them to moan, jungkook sat there trying to adjust, when he felt he was ready he started riding taehyung, as fast as he could, moaning as loud as he could, and hearing taehyung groan was almost as if someone adding fuel on fire. But soon jungkook got tired his Even though he wanted to give taehyung pleasure too but his legs felt like giving up, his hips were hurting, where did all his gym training went?
Taehyung was continuously asking jungkook to open the cuffs "jungkook open these damn cuffs!" And atlast when jungkook was fully in his subspace with shaky hands and blurry eyes he opened the cuffs and as soon as he did taehyung started pounding into him like an animal.
Jungkook was crying, shouting, screaming, he was clutching the bedsheets for support, but apparently he was too tired for that and soon he came but taehyung didn't stop, he pounded inside of him in the same speed. Jungkook was over sensetive now, he couldn't see and understand anything he was just getting pleasure and he was loving it but now it was too much, and jungkook should not be loving this but he is. Because Jeon jungkook is stubborn. "T..tae......ahh ahha ahh daddy!! Ahh! St-stop please..aahh ahh " his whiny moans were turning taehyung on to an extent, that hd couldn't see himself doing anything but just fucking this man till morning. "I!! I am... ahhh.." and he came the third time of the day and with a few more thrusts taehyung came too..and fell on jungkook.
"D-daddy..koo wuvs chu.." jungkook murmured in his sleep, taehyung smiled at that "I love you too my sweetheart, my love, my star"

Damn this is a big chapter. I hope you liked it though ❣️❣️💓💓💓💓❣️❤️❤️💞💞💞💟💟💕💕💕🎁🎁😆😆😘