chapter 6

They sat in silence...
Remembering the painful memories...
"Oneesan..I'm sorry I thought so bad about you" said jungkook in a small voice which was dripping with guilt..
When he heard the other side of the story..
He understands that not only him but even jongsuk suffered....
"I knew it was hard for you to show emotions I should have understood better.."
Jongsuk smiled.
"Isn't it the same thing on your side too?"
Jungkook just looked down...
"Why did you never came to me with your problems? You always laughed infront of me showing off that fake smile of yours did you really think I would believe you, I have known you since you were born, you look down on me with such acts..."said jongsuk...

Again silence...
"Nana said she is shifting here..with junghi...."
Jungkook looked up and said .
"Really? Are you serious junghi is coming home?"
He squealed in excitement and jongsuk just smiled softly at her....
"Hyung is jimin hyung still there?"
"Huh? Ah.. yea! Actually everyone is outside they all were scared when they heard about you.?"
"Then why are we making them wait..call them!"
Jungkook was going to shout to call them...but stopped when jongsuk suddenly whacked him...
"This is for saying stupid stuff"
Jungkook pouted while looking at him...
"Oneean!!!"
"Btw who told you about the shifting thing? Yes Grandma did ask me to live with you but not with any force or condition, all she said was just to take care of you"
Jungkook looked everywhere except his oneesan and started biting his lips an habit of him when he gets nervous
"Jeon.."jongsuk asked again, this time sternly...
Jungkook panicked
"Junghi....junghi told me..such a bad child she is" he said and fake scoffed..
Internally apologizing to God for his sin..
Jongsuk just stared at him blankly...
"Junghi.... told you?"
Meanwhile outside...
"Freaking stop me and I'll kill you..I'm going follow me if you love your life.." yelled jin
"I don't" replied yoongi having a boring look on his face...
Jin glared at him..
"Let's go Istg I heard jongsuk laughing nothing serious is happening..."

Everyone sighed and nodded hoseok was going to step inside..
When they heard a terrifying scream and saw jungkook ran without buttoning his shirt and was soon followed by a really very angry jongsuk...
With a shoe in his hand...?
Jungkook ran and hid behind jimin...
"You liar! Is this what I taught you?"
"Oneesan indeed your right I'm liar.. but What I said was partially true wasn't it?"
"You motherfucker your fuckiing dead"
"Onee-san you aren't a-allowed to swear"
"Oh yes you pig"
"Hey hey now your insulting me old man"
"Old man huh? Oh your so dead! You fuckiing moron!"
Jungkook ran their but bumped into a hard chest...and was going to fall but was caught by a pair of arms..
It was taehyung..
"LEAVE ME, SIR! YOU WILL GET ME KILLED----"
Jongsuk came and put jungkook on his shoulder...
"Thank you taehyung"
He said in a cold yet soft voice..
With a whining jungkook at his shoulders slapping his back...
"Oneesan~"
"I'm sorry Jeon!! But believe me you'll hate your punishment" said jongsuk and smirked..
The others smiled softly at him... except taehyung which didn't went unnoticed by jimin
I smell love~ jimin smirked and went towards taehyung to help him...
He held his hand out to the sitting man but taehyung yanked jimin's hand and glared at him.
"I don't need your help"
He said and went away...
"But I always helped you.. without you even knowing"
Jimin just mumbled but y/n heard it...
"It's okay jimin-ahh"
Jimin looked over at her and just nodded with a smile on his face...

Namjoon went to pay the hospital's fees... jimin and yoongi went to their home..being tired of the day
...
"What even happened for you to get this angry?" Asked taehyung and looked at the brothers duo with jin comforting the now calming down jungkook because of his terrible punishment....yes...his oneesan jut said no banana milks for him...for 3days..
God! How will the poor thing survive?
"Jungkook just lied about some stuffs to make himself the vulnerable victim and took grandma's name"
"I told y-you I partially said the truth, I didn't know the full thing that's why!!"
Taehyung tried hard not to coo at that boy..
He just looked so cute..
I wish I could just cuddle him all day- wait what am I? Thinking? No way!!
Taehyung just shook his head..Lisa came from her cabin..
"Hey kook"
"Ohh Lisa-san"
Lisa just chuckled at the name..
And patted jungkook's head.
"How are you feeling now bunny?"
"I feel great" he chimed smiling
Lisa just nodded internally praying to God to always keep jungkook happy..

Ms.lisa there is an emergency in ward no.75 please go there
Lisa sighed at the announcement and hugged jungkook waving a goodbye to the 4..

"Shouldn't we get to work we don't have much time left?" Said jungkook..
The three looked at him with boring looks..
"You are saying that?"said taehyung
Jungkook smiled cheekily..

Hey honeybees~
I know this chapter is shorter than the others you have read but I just uploaded 2 chapters yesterday so let me rest I'll upload the next one a little late maybe or tomorrow who knows?
But guys jungkook looks so fine in the teaser pic..😍😍😍🤤🤤
And taehyung too😍😍

😍😍😍🤤🤤And taehyung too😍😍