chapter 35

It was raining. There was a light pitter-patter of raindrops hitting the roof of taehyung's house every few seconds, with the faint sounds of cars driving past outside. A sleet of rain slowly sliding down the windows with single rain drops dancing their way down. A tinkling sound is to be heard when the pearls of the rain drop down onto the leaves of the tree outside the sound being like a quiet classy clinking of glass, so lifting and clear. The sky was a fragile light grey and the clouds frail and faded out, with a foggy mist coating the air, visible outside the drawn out buildings and trees in the distance. It was relaxing.

The two of them were laying on the bed, legs entangled together beneath a large fluffy blanket with taehyung's arms wrapped around the small boy
Infront of him who had dug his face
Into his chest seeking shelter there. The smaller boy of the two opened his eyes slowly, revealing a firm chest which he was smuggled up so closely to.
He took his hands and sleepily rubbed his hands, before looking up to lay his eyes upon the elder's calming sleeping face. He watched as his gentle breaths flew out of his gently parted soft pink lips, he felt relax as he felt his chest lift up with every breathe he took. He just fell so calm by being there, in his presence.
Should he click a picture of this breathtaking view? Actually it's already pictured permanently in his mind forever.. remembering yesterday night, he blushed. He saw a new side of Taehyung, the possesive one, needy one, dominant one.
Even though taehyung may look cold or be a little arrogant or rude sometimes he is a big baby for jungkook, whom he loves to take care of.  He took his hands and carefully played with the strand of the boys hair, twirling them in his fingers, dancing their ways through. He could get used to this. Waking up beside taehyung and getting to see him this peaceful, all cuddly and soft, entangled with eachother. After a few minutes, he saw taehyung flutter his eyes open to look at him and the moment they made an eye contact subconsciously, both let out a warm smile. Laying his head on jungkook's thighs while hugging him tightly taehyung asked in a sleepy voice "are you tired honey.." "not really, did you sleep well?" "Best sleep ever.." he slurred "I could get used to them.." he spoke again, "what?" Asked jungkook..
"Your moans, hearing your moans make me dizzy.." a deep scarlet blush made its way to jungkook's cheeks, when taehyung looked up to see the small boy blush from his words he gave a lazy smirk but only got a smack on his shoulders. Silence. "Is it hurting? Im sure you won't be able to walk-" jungkook cut taehyung off with another smack and let out a string of whines indicating he seriously had enough of it. "Ok princess let's get you ready.." with that taehyung scooped jungkook up in his arms like he weighed nothing, and jungkook just yelped at the sudden skin-ship but liked it anyways, digging his face on the brunette's shoulder, he sniffed his smell.
Taehyung noticed what jungkook was doing and asked
"What's up little puppy?" With a hum jungkook responded "you smell nice..like doughnuts and black
licorice "  "your so sensitive to smells.." with a hum jungkook just went on with his sniffling while taehyung walked towards the kitchen and preparing for the breakfast with jungkook in his hands. After putting the oatmeal in the microwave they both or taehyung walked towards the bathroom. Putting jungkook on the slab he gave him his toothbrush with paste on.. jungkook was brushing his teeths energetically while taehyung was just looking at the man infront of him, adoringly. After gargling taehyung with jungkook on his hold  walked towards the kitchen while bickering over how Aquaman looked the worst one out of the justice leagues in the comic..
They heard a beep sound, and taehyung went to get their breakfast, keeping the bowls down, putting some blueberries and strawberries at side, he heard jungkook say "I'm famished tae." "Well, wait a second your honour" taehyung replied with a Snort. Talking and laughing while eating, jungkook asked "hyung, you know end game has released already,lets see the movie tonight! Please!" Taehyung laughed at the sudden request of his man but complied to it anyways. "So, the plans fixed for tonight what you wanna do after breakfast?" Asked taehyung and looked at jungkook with wide eyes to see jungkook giving him the same reaction too.
"FORTNITE!!"they shouted and started eating hastily. With food in his mouth jungkook shouted "kwim taehyung I chwear cho jod I'll take gi white conchroller" (kim taehyung I swear to god I'll take the white controller)
"En yuur greams chochonut" (in your dreams coconut)  jungkook finsihed the food and got up from his seat to run to the living room and take control over the new game console but as he tried to take a step *baam* he fell down taehyung stopped eating and looked over jungkook to see him groaning in pain while holding his hips. And taehyung laughed, he laughed so hard that he choked his oatmeal, picking the sulky and whiny jungkook up while still laughing he took him towards the living room and to rage him more he didn't even let him touch the new controller.
--------------------------------------

I'm too soft now.. this chapter made me soft .·´¯'(>▂<)´¯'·.

This height is just perfect for taehyung to give little kisses on jungkook's nose😣😣😣😣😣😣😆😆😆😆😆😣😣😣😣😣