chapter 28

" STOP RIGHT THERE!!" shouted the man in his 40s wearing a navy blue uniform, an AK-47 in his back and a sauer-38H in his hand, a flashlight on his head

" STOP RIGHT THERE!!" shouted the man in his 40s wearing a navy blue uniform, an AK-47 in his back and a sauer-38H in his hand, a flashlight on his head.. running through the darkness of night, except the sound of  frogs and cricket's croaking and chirping  the cracking of woods fallen due to running over it could be heard.. "STOP RIGHT THERE KANG!!"
The man running away could do nothing but ignore now because what's done is done.. he kept running and hid behind the tree waiting for the staff to come and ashe heard the footsteps he shooted him right at stomach and just to be extra sure that he is dead he shooted on more at his heart taking all the guns of the police officer he kept them with him.. sitting behind a tree, gasping for air..
Oxygen flowing through his lungs giving him a sweet feeling.. rummaging into his pocket he found a  phone which was about to die..
Dialing a specific number..
"Give me the address" said in a sore voice.. waiting impatiently for a answer..after receiving an satisfying reply he ran towards the highway..
____________________________________
The music which was boosting in the whole house was not engulfed with the sound silence of the night.. laughs and shouts from before were resonating..
Three bodies laying on the ground sleeping like dead.. strings of saliva lurking from their mouth, hair all dishelved..the situation of the room was like a trash house.. half eaten pizza, chicken bones, empty packets of snack laying around...
The night was lulling a beautiful rainy melody sung by the frogs..
A little humid and yet cloudy weather.. lightning could be heard in a distance, won't be long when it rain..
The wind howling and hitting the glass window..
A loud smash was heard roaring through the house again was bounded by the walls but enough to wake up taehyung.. looking around he saw a shattered glass beside the chair of the dining table.. he saw jiha waking up too.."imma go use the bathroom.."
He looked at her..and nodded sitting up groaning a little from the Hangover...
A few minutes passed but jiha didn't come.. he thought to check if she wasn't sick or something because jiha dosen't really has the capacity to handle alcohol much but yet she drinks it like a person thirsty from ages.. standing up walking slowly towards the bathroom.. he heard muffled noises from a room near by...
He stopped a little trying to listen the noises... It was jiha's.. he ran towards the door.. the running noises made jimin awake from his slumber... Walking towards taehyung he saw taehyung trying to open the door shouting jiha's name.. he looked at taehyung panicking.. "what's wrong??! Taehyung!! What's wrong??!"..  "help me open the door first!" "Ah..but..noona is inside!! Taehyung what's are you doing??!"..
"Just help me open the door!! God damn it!!"
Jimin just left his thoughts back and helped taehyung kicking the door, the wasn't opening.. he took a butter knife  and stabbed it on the hinge of the doors.. after a few stabs the hinge fell open... Taehyung kicked the door open and what they saw shook them to death..
Jiha was half naked, crying, pushed against the wall..and a man who was in a khaki coloured dirty dress was hovering over her.. trying to kiss her.. jimin went towards jiha and.
Taehyung grabbed the man, pinning him on the wall..and that's when he saw the face..
"Kang Daniel" at the mention of the name jimin looked at the Hanging man whose back was facing him..
Jiha was hestiractly sobbing and gasping for air in jimin's chest..
Taehyung punched Daniel's face repeatedly..until blood was oozing out from his nose and lips , and eyes black.."look how strong have you grown buddy.." Daniel said and received a blow on the face..
Taehyung threw him on the ground..
"Everytime I think this is the least you'll fall, but you always suprise me.." taehyung said, wiping his knuckles on his tshirt...
Going towards the house phone to dial jongsuk..
The phone was ringing when..
" Keep the phone down or I'll kill the girl.." looking back taehyung saw, jimin on the ground groaning in pain and Daniel keeping a gun under jiha's neck..
"Okay okay let her go! I'll keep the phone.." keeping the phone down taehyung put his hands up..
"Sit on the chair both of you. Now!! Or I'll shoot the girl!!"
Pointing the gun at taehyung he ordered him to sit on the chair..
Daniel tied the three with ropes and a sticky tape on the mouth which wasn't allowing them to scream or Speak..
Daniel looked at the three with a mocking grin on his face..
Calling someone on his phone..
"Yeah... they are under me...and imma kill the three now.. what? Ok sister.."
With that he went towards them..
"So..? My old friends...how was life without me?? I know right..wasn't fun!!" He went towards the speaker there..and boosted music at it's highest volume and he started singing along while dancing and a white packet powder which was cocaine.. licking it from time to time.. singing along with the song..
"Fever! In the mornin', a-fever all through the night
Everybody's got the fever
That is something you all know
Fever isn't such a new thing
Fever started long ago
Romeo loved Juliet
Juliet, she felt the same
When he put his arms around her
He said, Julie, baby, you're my flame
Thou giveth fever---"

Loud horns were heard outside the house.. stopping the song with a click of tongue he gave an assured look to the trio and looked outside the window to see police cars were illuminating the front door..
He heard..
" Kang Daniel the police has bested you from all sides we give you the chance to surrender and let the hostages go!!" One of the police officer shouted from a speaker..
Daniel pulled the curtains covering te window in frustration..
Looking towards taehyung he growled..
Pulling the sticky tape hard from his mouth causing the man to groan..
"You fucking called the police??! Aren't you too brave??"
He slapped taehyung causing blood to gush out of his mouth..
"You bastard!!" He again slapped taehyung with a numbers of curses..
Tears were flowing out of taehyung's eyes.. jimin was shouting but only muffled noises could be heard..jiha was unconscious..
"You bastard! I'll kill you!! I'll kill all of you!! All fucking of you! But first I'll kill you!!" Picking up his long forgotten gun from the living room table..he pointed it at taehyung when the door burst open and SATS came in dressed in black guns loaded..
"Put the gun down!!" The captain shouted..
"You guys can't save the man!! I'll kill him!!!" He said and with that he shooted the ceiling.. causing jimin and taehyung to flinch..an overflowing amount of tears flowing out of their now red eyes..fear was the only emotion they felt..
Taehyung was audibly sobbing and gasping for air because the rope was tied to tight for him to breathe..
"Get back or I'll kill him!!" The men in black took few steps back..
He was pointing the gun at all directions.. a sign that he was nervous but that wasn't the case he was shaking from excitement and his contended laughter proved it to everyone..the man wasn't normal..
One of the sat'ts officer at the back ran trying to tackle him from behind, which caused the trigger set and the bullet was shooted...

The song Daniel was singing is one of the amazing songs I've heard..
If you want to listen check up..
Ok and I have a special request from you..
I just love to read you guy's comments..
It makes me really happy..
So I'm sorry if it's a lot to ask but please you can comment anything and motivate me to write soon because I've an amazing story in mind which I'll be writing after HH is finished..
So if you guys will comment I'll give you a present..