chapter 29

The triggered bullet flew against the flow of air, halting it's moment when it contradicted taehyung's chest, blood oozed out from the left side of his chest muscle, falling on his knees taehyung's hand subconsciously clutched the wound in his chest. The SAT officers tackled Daniel in their arms and took away the weapons he had... One of them opened jimin's rope and he ran towards taehyung hugging him while sobbing loudly, tearing a piece of his shirt he held it tightly against taehyung's wound to stop the blood from coming out..
"Tae-ahh tae-ahh.. hey hey please please don't close your eyes"
One of the officers called the medics.. taehyung was trying to say something but only groans could be heard Audibly....
He gestured jimin to come close, the elder put his ears near taehyung's mouth...and the only thing he could hear clearly was "j-jungkook.....d-dont t-tell hi--- "
Before he felt unconscious in his arms..
"Hey officer!! Hey hey!!! M-my friend here! D-do something!!" He shouted holding one of the officers hands " sir please calm down the medics are on their way" a few men dressed in light pink came probably the nurses and layed taehyung and jiha on the stretcher.. and one of them helped jimin walked down...
Opening the door jimin was blinded by the red and blue lights illuminating the front door.. he saw his friends there standing looking up and as jin saw him he ran towards him hugging tightly...jimin was sobbing hysterically gasping for breathe..
"There there.. it's alright" cooed jin
There was a loud screech of car which made jimin flinch as he was still sensetive from the fiasco before...
A very angry yet concerned yoongi came into sight.. he ran towards jimin after slamming the car door shut..
Literally jumping towards his boyfriend and jimin hugged him so hard that he fell on the ground due to dis-balance, patting his little boyfriends back.. yoongi could say that jimin was traumatized from what happened..jin gave yoongi a assured nod to which yoongi could only sniffle and saw jin ran towards their own cars with the other's following the ambulance "tae-taehyung h-how is---"
" It's alright sweetheart he's taken to the hospital along with jiha, and everyone has gone behind them don't worry" "j-jungkook..." "Don't worry, love... He is coming to the hospital with Grandma and grandpa..."
"Tae s-said n-not t-to tell him.."
"We didn't had any choice cupcake.. he was literally panicking.. I'm sorry we didn't know..." Jimin just nodded sniffing yoongi's scent seeking warmth and reassurance...
One of the nurse came..
"Excuse me sir, sorry to interrupt but it would be nice if we take mr park to the hospital too.. just a assurance check up.." nodding yoongi picked the boy up and layed him down on the stretcher, jimin still holding his hands like his life was depended on it..
"It's alright love.." that's the only thing yoongi said in the whole ride to calm jimin down...

Meanwhile jungkook was sitting on the ground beside one of the metal chairs, with head down.. mr Jeon with all the others were waiting there for  any update on taehyung's health conditions..
Eunjin was sobbing on jongsuk's chest....
Jiha was still unconscious but she was fine, jimin passed out due to exhaustion and was currently resting in his own ward..
Mrs Jeon was at home with junghi even though she insisted on coming but junghi couldn't be left alone at home...
Jungkook had been quiet for a pretty long time, he would scoop away if someone touched him and when the hyung's heard him whispering 'everything will be alright it's fine hyung promised you' to himself they were in tears...
It was dawn, five in the morning yet there was no sound from the Operation room.... Yes a few hours before Lisa and a few nurses came out running here and there but when everyone asked questions Lisa only ignored them by running inside which gave everyone a hint something wasn't right...
Mr Jeon was resting in one of the private waiting room because he couldn't be risked getting sick in these situations... Y/n went home to help mrs Jeon with junghi...
Yoongi was checking up on jimin time to time.. their faces were pale white, energy drained out, dark circles under their eyes due to lack of sleep..
"I'm going to get some coffee for everyone from the canteen..." Hoseok said...jin nodded and said "I'll come help you with the drinks and some snacks.. wait.."

Yoongi was sitting on one of the steel chairs, hands on head massaging them, namjoon was leaning against the wall, eunjin was sleeping on jongsuk's lap and jungkook, he still hasn't moved a single muscle since then hours...

Another hour passed, everyone except jungkook had some snacks..
Even after all the insisting jungkook didn't budge from his place and noone said anything else knowing the boy was on edge and they should probably leave him alone for now...
After fifteen more minutes Lisa came out...
Namjoon and yoongi walked towards her.. sighing she said..
" It's..... Critical. The bullet was shot very near his heart, he's lucky it wasn't directly shot in his heart, if it was even a millimetre away he could've died, blood loss is too much and his body isn't capable of making its own needing amount of blood causing his oxygen level to drop severely and right now as much as I hate to say this.. he's totally dependent on the machines.. we'll see for more 72 hours and if he's still unconscious or their is no movement..." Namjoon just looked at her.. yoongi slouched down his hands covering his face..
"Can we...like... meet him now?" Asked jongsuk...
"Yes sure.. we will be shifting him soon enough.."
She looked towards jungkook..
"Jungkook, dear, are you alright?" She asked.. for the first time In hours he looked up.. cheeks stained with tears, eyes and nose red from crying and lack of sleep, Face pale, hair dishelved..
"I'm fine noona.. I know he'll be alright.. he promised me that we'll have a world tour, he won't break his promise afterall.."
Lisa just looked at the poor boy with pity, smiling sympathetically she nodded.."ofcourse bub" which just recieved her a smile from jungkook..
Standing up he said..
"Alright guys, we don't have time to waste... Tae-hyung  jimin hyung and jiha noona needs all of our help, so let's not make sad face to make them sad as well and don't worry everything is going to be alright..and with that said.. let's all get freshen up alright.. ani-chan your incharge of eunjin noona alright?" He continued.. "andddd  I'll use the bathroom real quick alright.." smiling he went away..
"He's trying so hard to cheer us up when he's suffering the most..how ironic.." said namjoon "let's just not waste his courage in mourning alright? Our friends need our help..and we'll do our best to make them smile again...the least we can do now is... think positive.."

Sir sir please! You trying to kill us or something?😌😩

Look at the babies enjoying 💞😚😆😆****Do you want jungkook to crossdress here?🤔🤔 Please give suggestions

****Do you want jungkook to crossdress here?🤔🤔 Please give suggestions...