chapter 42 (M)

Opening the room gate with his leg, with a push. Taehyung threw jungkook at the bed, gently ofcourse. Jungkook bounced on the bed twice before taehyung hovered over him,
Opening his t-shirt he started giving him kisses and love bites on his neck, jungkook was softly moaning, breathing uneven, face covered in a red dust all over.
Taehyung went a little down to suck on his pucks while he played with the other one, And jungkook moaned
Taehyung looked up to him. " Why are you so sensitive around here?" And jungkook just looked at the side to avoid his gaze, taehyung would be lying if he said jungkook didn't look appealing, he could just devour the whole of him and still be greedy for him. He hastily took jungkook's pant off leaving him flabbergasted " wha.. what are you." Stuttered jungkook, taehyung was on his knees and jungkook's legs on his shoulder, only his head touching the mattress,
" Tae..wha.." he was cut off when taehyung started licking his rem, making him shudder and moan at the feeling, the lewd noises jungkook made, was all hyping taehyung up making him aggressively eat the boy out, while jungkook just moaned and shuddered, flinching simultaneously.

" Mmm.. I liked the dessert" shuddered taehyung in a deep voice, taehyung was never this dirty over sex, he was doing it knowingly. But oh, did jungkook loved it?
Taehyung flipped jungkook off, now his back facing him, " should I prepare you first, my love?" And jungkook just moaned at the softness.
Taehyung put a finger inside of him to see him all wet from the inside, clenching taehyung's finger continuously. " Did you fingered yourself while I wasn't present?" Jungkook didn't looked at him, hiding under his gaze, giving taehyung the answer he needed, causing him to smirk. " Oh you naughty boy" he smacked jungkook's butt, and he just whimpered at the pain. " Pleasuring yourself all alone without me, how needy were you?" And smacked jungkook again " answer me, whore"
Jungkook looked at him wide eyed.
He has one more reason to love taehyung more. The feeling of disobeying him was their but the fear overpowered it. " V..very" he whimpered out. Taehyung tsked at him. " Needy slut. Such a puppy you are, should I even fuck you after being deceived by you in such a way?" He smacked him again. " P..please.."
Taehyung was loving the neediness dripping from jungkook's voice so he decided to give in after a few more smacks. " Please what puppy?"
Jungkook for the first time this night, looked at taehyung's eyes, " please...put it in.." and taehyung obliging to him with open heart, pushed himself in, a loud scream was received from jungkook, his whole being was red, covered with sweat, saliva dripping from his mouth, tongue out, and hooded eyes which were filled with tears of pleasure.

Taehyung was banging into him hard, very hard, making the bed creak.
Jungkook couldn't handle the pleasure taehyung was giving and went back with his sleeping legs and painting rear end, his back was touching bed's head, he was panting. When he was suddenly pulled, this time his back facing taehyung, he was holding the pillows which weren't really enough to support him but he didn't had the strength to move his hands towards the bedsheet because taehyung was rambling into him so hard.
" Don't run away from me, princess. You can't"
Praising.
Damn, taehyung knew jungkook's weaknesses too well.
" Oh I can see everything very clearly from this angle" he said again. Jungkook used one of his hands to cover it because of embarrassment only to get both his hands pinned up by taehyung.
" Don't anger me Angel, won't end good for you" he growled making jungkook shudder. What has happened to taehyung today? " So where was I? Yeah. I like this position I can see everything clearly from here, your red little cunnie taking me so well, while dripping with your cum, oh my, such a slut you are, koo"
Jungkook was embarrassed but he loved the feeling too well.
There was a knock and the sound of the door opening was heard, causing them to halt their movements.
" Boss, are you sleeping?" A voice was heard from the other side of the divider, And taehyung continued to ram into him, and jungkook bit his hands to keep himself from making any other sound.
" Answer her koo, she asked you a question, you shouldn't be rude" taehyung whispered near his ear.
" Y..y..yes" jungkook said a little loudly.
" master Gabriel called and asked to inform you that your job here is done and you are free to return to Korea, but ofcourse if boss wants to stay they could for the festival" taehyung was ramming into him in the same pace, emitting a whine from him.
" Boss are you alright?" " Answer her koo, she is worried" said taehyung again, if jungkook had the strength he could just glare at taehyung soo hard.
" T..thank y..y..you M..Matilda, y..you c..can l..leave now"
" Very well young master, I shall take my leave" with a bow the woman left the room and closed the door.

Taehyung smacked jungkook again this time emitting a loud weird noise from him, jungkook didn't knew he could hit such a high note
" Fancy of you being a singer" jungkook just looked at the side, while moaning and flinching in between.

" I..I am g..gonna cum.." said jungkook.
" Me too let's do it together love."

And then taehyung hit a bundle of nerves making jungkook cum instantly, he rode his high soon after, and fell on top of jungkook.

" We should go back home tomorrow, my baby sissy must be alone"
Whispered jungkook. " Are you sure you'll be able to walk?" Teased taehyung and jungkook just whined making taehyung laugh. " Alright alright" silence engulfed them.

" I love you tae, I'll love you forever and ever" whispered jungkook while snuggling into taehyung's arm. Taehyung kissed his forehead and said
" I love you too koo, my love, and I'll love you always, till death"

" You have to help me find a new secretary back at home"

" You really know how to ruin moods don't you?"

This is the room if you're confused and I'll be updating epilogue soon Wrath of the midnight sun will have regular updates too

This is the room if you're confused and I'll be updating epilogue soon Wrath of the midnight sun will have regular updates too.. please comment and tell me if you liked the story. I know it's totally different from any stories you have read but I'm still an amateur and the plot of the story was so different, and to understand the story a little better like why did jungkook chose to be an idol? It's all in the chapters. I'll be soon editing all the chapters too and make it more descriptive till then don't forget to read my other book wrath of the midnight sun ❣️❤️❤️❣️❤️❤️❤️ and I'm very thankful for the love you showed me here in this story.
We should try an aim for the book to atleast get 50k views, I hope it's worth that much