chapter 40

Everyone just looked at the driver, in a weird way, now because it was either the driver was hinting them that a blood thirsty mafia just made a trap and they fell in it or maybe neither jungkook nor yoongi is the pearl. Since they were quite realistic unlike our one and only jungkook they chose the second option as their bae. They walked towards the main entrance and it was suffocating. The crowd. The people were racking alcohol and sweat. As they were about to enter, a big buff man stopped them.
"I'm sorry, sir but your passes?".
Taehyung calmly answered " we were invited here, I don't think we need passes."  The buff man who they suppose was the guard looked at them up and down " your name...sir?" He said in a nonchalant tone.
" Kim taehyung"  the guard checked his tab and his face stiffed a little, taehyung could tell his eyes widen too due the stretch of his eyebrows. " I'm sorry sir, please enter" he said And went away from there to a dimly lighted tunnel.
" What was that?" Asked jimin while controlling his laugh. " Don't laugh jimina it's either jungkook or yoongi have given them threats or the 'dangerous' mafia have pointed their guns at them" replied jin with a snort at the end, making eunjin and jimin laugh. Soo. After a few steps a man with spectacles came, and bowed to them. " Hello Monsieur and Madame, meet me, Gabriel, I will be at your servant for tonight, my dear masters" he said in a very french tone.
" What are you Gabriel the footballer, actor, novelist? What?" Jin answered trying to copy his accent, and in return he got a nasty look by him which was soon replaced to an emotionless one. " I warn you, Monsieur, don't play with me now, it's too late for that" he said ans walked infront of them. Namjoon glared at jin for making the man upset, but jimin the angel was their to help everyone.
" Say Gabriel, who are performing today?" Asked jimin. Gabriel looked back at him and smiled.
" Quite a lot of them, my master but I'll acknowledge you with the most popular ones. We have Harry styles, Dua Lipa, Doja cat, Cardi-B, Megan thee stallion, Sza, Nicki Minaj, the queen" he squealed at the mention of Nicki. And turned around, facing us with a smile he said. " And the most awaiting one of all, The pearl"
With that he removed a black curtain and a very beautiful stage was their.

 " And the most awaiting one of all, The pearl" With that he removed a black curtain and a very beautiful stage was their

All black. Was the colour code of this trip, black? " Totally something yoongi or jungkook would choose.." said namjoon in awe of the whole place.
There was a hassle there, the audience were standing with their phones or camera ready to record the whole thing. The camera men were fixing all the camera which recorded with certain angles, the light mens were adjusting the lights, the MCs were speaking with the backstage staffs. Many famous artists were coming from the main door and were settling down in their assigned seats. Gabriel led them upstairs in the vio seats. " How do you know the pearls, Gabriel?" Asked jongsuk. Gabriel looked hesitant but answered nonetheless " well.. he is a very famous singer... We all know him" he said and chuckled nervously. " Oh do you like his songs?" Asked taehyung To that Gabriel smiled and nodded like a toddler. " I love all his songs, and I love it that he sings in both girl and boys pov, his genre of the songs are my favorite, it's like he uses all of them, contemporary r&b, hip-hop, uptight, sad, romantic. Btw did you know I heard from master that they were gonna perform honeymoon Avenue today, it's my favorite song-" he put his hands on his mouth and taehyung just smirked. " So the pearl is your master and the ' big boss'.." he said. And Gabriel hastily showed them their seats and went backstage before saying. " Just press the bell if you need me sire". They all sat at their respective seats. It was honestly weird, the emotions they were feeling, as if nothing really happened. Almost as if not two of their friends are just missing because deep inside they all know they are safe and probably sipping alcohol. The mc came to the stage with a smile on his face and started his speech, with a few jokes talks of here and there.
" So then everyone, we all know that this much crowd this year, I mean there's crowd every year but the extra  people this year, who came to see one and only The pearl should be a little patient. Patience results the sweetest fruit. So everyone enjoy the performance of one of the most loved singers of all, the queen of rapping, one of the few who are running the rapping Industry, please welcome NICKI MINAJ!!!". The crowd howled in excitement and there were performances after performances.
Many singer's showed off their talents with their melodious voices and some dancers with their powerful yet Swift moves. Over all their night was sufficient, After enough shouts and howls of excitement.
" Is everyone ready?? Its the moment of truth y'all!! Because now the one who will perform is.... ' The pearl' "
She said and the crowd started Chanting ' Pearl'. Soon it got silent, all the keen eyes watching the stage for an entry when the sound of the piano could be heard.
Honeymoon Avenue, I knew that Gabriel knew pearl
Taehyung's first thoughts when the music played. It was pin drop silence just the soft music at the back ground,Of the song. Everyone was so excited that their hearts were beating so loudly. Breathing getting uneven. When the angelic voice was heard but the face yet to be revealed. And that voice was enough to make the crowd go bananas.

The music suddenly stopped the man came up his back facing the crowd.
And turned around, making everyone's heart stop
" Jeon jungkook!!!"  Jimin shouted soo hard that it was louder than the voices in mic and the guards needed to come to calm him down. And then with a roll a piano was seen in sight and their he was min yoongi, playing the piano yet the so elegantly almost ignoring the crowd but his smile said otherwise. Jungkook started.

 Jungkook started

I looked in my rear view mirror and
It seemed to make a lot more sense
Than what I see ahead of us,
Ahead of us, yeah.
Uh I'm ready to make that turn
Before we both crash and burn
'Cause that could be the death of us,
The death of us,

Baby you know how to drive in rain
And You decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper
Traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you
The way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was

Hey, What happened to the butterflies
Guess they didn't count at that stop sign
And my heart is at a yellow light, a yellow light
Hey, right when I think that we found it
Well that's when we start turnin' around
You're saying baby don't worry
But we're still going the wrong way baby

Baby you know how to drive in rain
And you decided not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper
Traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you
The way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was

They say only fools fall in love
Well they must've been talking about us
And sometimes I feel like, I've been here before
Ah
I could be wrong, but I know I'm right
We gon' be lost if we continue to fight
Honey I know
Yeah, we can find our way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper
Traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you
The way that I want
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
My baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was

When we were on Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Baby, coastin' like crazy
Can we get back to the way it was

Baby you know how to drive in rain
And you decide not to make a change
Stuck in the same old lane
Going the wrong way home

I feel like my heart is stuck in
Traffic, I'm under
Pressure
Pressure
Let's just go back to the way it was

When we were on
Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Honeymoon Avenue
Avenue

Let's just go back
Back back back

While everyone had bewilderment written on their faces Taehyung and jimin just looked at their boyfriends.
With pride.