chapter 31

The doctors were practically panicking while running Inside and outside the emergency room... Everyone except jungkook was standing outside the icu with tears in their eyes.. with a last squeak of the icu door the light up there went red indicating the operation has started..
Fast footsteps which were running in the hallway towards the icu was heard by everyone, but they didn't get fazed, already knowing who it was.. gasping for breathe jungkook.. looked at everyone... Eyes vulnerable as always in these past 3 days.."what's wrong?" He asked yoongi knowing he will be the only one with a direct answer..
" Taehyung... Got a epilepsy and a cardiac arrest together... The doctors says an immediate surgery is necessary but there are very low chances..... That he'll.. make it.." he said and looked down immediately...
Jungkook's eyes were wide, face blank.. almost as if all of his emotions left his body for a few seconds..he stood still.... He was in a shock.. yoongi looked up at him and shook him.."jungkook... Jungkook... jungkook!!" Yet he stood there like a corpse everyone's attention was on the younger male.. patting his back, shaking him, calling his name...
When jungkook suddenly backed away from everyone and sat at the corner near a plant.. covering his whole body with his arms.. he was gasping for breath, clutching himself so hard that red marks occurred on his hands.. jongsuk knew he was having a panic attack and Sprinted towards his baby brother.. he tried to touch him but jungkook only slapped his hands away.. "hey koo, koo,it's me alright.. see it's ani-chan.. it's alright.." he spoke softly.. he tried to scoop the shorter male in his arms to which jungkook didn't objected thankfully..
Jungkook wasn't crying, his face was blank with no emotion.. he was only gasping for breath as if someone was choking him.. jin came along with a nurse who tried to check up on jungkook but he wasn't letting her touch him.. sighing down with no options.. she took out an injection, taking out the excess air and kept it at side just in case,.. she looked at jungkook.. "hey jungkook.. umm what type of drinks do you like?" She said as she tried to calm him down..
"m-m-milk" "so umm would you like to go out with me for a drink..?" He shook his head at that.. "I've a boyfriend... B-but he.." with that the nurse slowly injected the boy who fell deep in his sleep..
"We should take him to a cabin and let him rest, it's just the lack of sleep and the stress he has taken.. he'll be perfectly fine if he takes some rest.." she said and smiled at jongsuk who just returned her a little smile..
After settling down jungkook at a vacant room jongsuk stood there lifeless.. thinking how drastic changes the things took.. the launch is tomorrow and he has no energy to deal with it... Looks like the things will go downhill from here... First the maknaes and now the empire they built with their own blood and sweat..
Looks like the media will be busy for a few days... Am hour past but the red light was still on.. everyone in the hallway was feeling same emotion...
Fear.. a short word which has the biggest impact on one's life.. fear could make a simplest situation life and death one.. they were trying their hardest to think positive but things weren't really in favour..
A thud took everyone's attention on the door of the Operation theatre from were Lisa with a blank face came.. opening her mask and gloves..
When she looked at everyone, her heart shattered.. the longing and desperation in their eyes were heartbreaking.. with a inhale of breathe "he's alright now.." she said smiling.. and all they did was cry.. same thing they have been doing for the past few days but.. this time with relief... The rush of relief which is devouring their body is so pleasurable that they could have an orgasm..
" In most cases people don't make it, looks like taehyungie was a rare case..
The sudden cardiac arrest helped his heart to pump blood again.." they were thanking all the gods which were in this hopeless world.. from buddha to Jesus.. from Indian to morse gods and goddesses...
"God..Lisa thank you so much..." Jin said.. "oh.. don't thank me.. it wasn't only my efforts.. your prayers were effective too..." They chuckled..Lisa looked hoseok when he called her...
"When do you think he'll get his consciousness?" " Don't worry, in a few hours I guess.... All he needs is rest to be perfectly tip-top, now now how is jungkook?" "He's in his room resting.." "should we go meet him?"
"Yeah I mean sure...you can check up on him.." they were going towards jungkook's room when the same nurse from before came..
"Ms Lisa, mr Jeon isn't in his room.."
She whispered in her ears, Lisa's eyes widened... "He ran away!" She shouted and the nurse just face palmed..all for whispering in her ears
"Jungkook ran away?" "The hell?"
They ran towards jungkook's cabin to see it was empty with a dishelved bedsheet on the bed...
"Guys..." Jimin called everyone of them in front of the window.. "see,I found jungkook.." they saw he was heading to his cars with the speed of flash.." wow..." "He has become a Workaholic hasn't he?" "Shouldn't you guys help the poor thing.." said eunjin.."he doesn't even know about taehyung yet, maybe suprise him with the news.." "let's go to the office and tell him about taehyung and then Direct to work.." it is like magic how there old enthusiastic self came back after they heard taehyung was alright.. people whom we care for, if something happens to them it sure does cause a great impact in our lives..
Jungkook sat in the car while tears were streaming down his eyes..
He has to fulfil taehyung's last dream project..he dosen't have no fuckiing time to waste on mourning and crying.. he dosen't care if he'll regret not meeting taehyung, but he'll sure despise himself if the project fails..
He'll cry after the launch succeeds both with happiness and sadness..
But now fucking no to the hell.. he needs to concentrate..
He reached the office and walked to taehyung and his office sitting on the sofa he took the papers he last left on..
The coffee table was a mess.. papers everywhere, pens and files scattering..
The vase and pencil case on the floor for extra space on the table..
He looked at the table, he inhaled then exhaled sharply I dosen't needs anyone's help 
With that he started working...

He looked at the table, he inhaled then exhaled sharply I dosen't needs anyone's help  With that he started working