Episode 1

JIMIN P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway with my head glued down,i can't bear to see through those hypocrite eyes staring at me with disgusted as if i was some kind of rags,calling me a fag.it's the beginning of the second semester after all which is the beginning of another suffering for me.

I nudged my eyeglasses up when i saw many eyes already judging my appearance when i did nothing wrong.

i can clearly feel their hated stare burning at me their insulted about how i look.i tightened my grip on the shoulder straps of my backpack when i approached my class.

i was clearly hope this semester is going to be different but i guess i was wrong.

i let out a breath of relief when i finally spotted my classroom from afar.

I inhaled sharply when i started to take a step into the classroom,i pursed my lips when i timidly entered the room,i started to earn a glance from the students.

"look the pig is back"i heard someone shout while the whole class laughed.

"i think he got chubbier"another says,i slowly lowered my head when i felt my tears threatened to fall,i knew this semester is not going to be different.i have been bullied almost all my life but i still can't get used to it,it's still painful to bear the fact that no matter how much i tried to fit in there is still not a single one who will likes me and that hurts more than anything.

Ever since freshmen year,they make sure i was through hell,no matter what i wear,what i eat,they always made fun of me.

I walked to my sit with my head glued to the floor and sit down while ignoring hard stares stabbing towards me.

Time flew so fast and it's finally break time.i went to my eating spot in the garden but sighed when i saw many peoples there,i heard they have turned the place into football field,i quickly hide when someone look at my direction.a deep sighed escape my lips when i left with no choice.

I pursed my lips when i timidly entered the place i dreaded the most,the cafeteria.i couldn't help but feel anxious because of the number of students that are already taking their tables with their circle of friends.i slowly walked to one empty seat at the corner and took my seat,people were already sneering at me.

i shrugged and avoid their hated stare,i really didn't care at the time because i was so hungry,i quickly took my sit and started digging on my food.

"is he dog or something"one girl muttered out scrunching her nose in disgust watching me.

"he is so fucking gross,he must be so hungry"another join with a laugh.

"what a loser"

the people started whispering about me,my hand grow weak as i felt all their stares on me,they were looking at me disgusted.

"oh my god it's jeon jungkook"i heard the girls squeal gnawing at the most hottest guy in school as he walk in to the cafeteria with his group of friends.

I shivered when i heard the name,i felt my knees growing weak and I bit my lips so hard.i looked up and saw he was already looking at my way smirking at me.

I panicked and quickly carried my food to run away but felt someone's leg on my way,i stumbled and fall with all my food crashing on my body.a laughter erupted the room and i felt my cheeks welled with tears.

"missed me fag"

I heard the voice i knew very well  smirking down at me both hand on his pocket.

Jeon jungkook my most worsted bully who i also have a crush on.