Episode 34

"just why did all of this has to happen to me"jungkook whisper softly his shoulder dropping with a sad sigh escaping his lips taehyung frown rubbing a soothing circle at the male's back as they sit on the comfy chair in taehyung room.

"And do you know the funny thing about all of this"Jungkook spoke up shifting his attention to his hyung  who held a confused expression.

"The fact that I'm actually cool with all this and I didn't hurt like before i guess hanging around you jinim and jimin really pay a lot"he mentioned with a chuckle as taehyung mimics the soft smile and Pat the male in the back.

"Good to know you're okay"

Jungkook intensely inhaled as he suddenly frown and let out a deep breath brushing his hair back from the process.

"Please keep this from jimin"he plead to tae who complied taehyung rise to his feet and went out to get a glass of water for the thirsty male.

As he stepped into the hallway the door suddenly open revealing Mr jeon who came out from the room and taehyung dark eyes turning icy cold upon seeing the older man.

"Oh you are still here"taehyung blunt out his deep voice was filled with anger as he glare at the man.

Mr jeon let out a heavy breath and turn to his son.

"I'm trying to give him a good future tae and i think you too should focus on your studies instead of dating"

Taehyung let out an eerie laugh looking at the man in disbelief.

"Are you sure you really repent it obvious you're trying to separate us from our boyfriends because you are disgust with us for dating a boy"

"That's absurd tae i was just worrying about you this is not a time for you guys to be dating around you need to build your future first"

Taehyung slowly step back and let out a disappointed laugh before looking back to the man.

"I can't believe you father please leave"taehyung spit out gesturing to the door the man open his mouth and close it like a fish he tries to form a word but nothing came out so he slowly nodded and turn back sparing taehyung one glance before disappear through the hallway.

Taehyung tremble and quickly hold the wall for support as a silent tears fell to his cheeks he couldn't believe the man he thought was a loving and caring father turn out to be a biggest asshole who can't even accept his sons sexuality.

He heard a ding on his phone and slide it open revealing a text from his boyfriend.

Grumpy Boyfriend❤️❤️.
Hey are you okay sorry we have to leave earlier what about your dad hope he's not giving you a hard time just call me if you need to beat someone up I've got a super strength 💪💪.

Taehyung cracks out a smile at the message and all negative thought escape his mind immediately filling itself with his smaller boyfriend he quickly replied the male and drop the phone waiting for jinim to text back which he did.

They were envelop in a cozy warmth and their conversation flowed like a river and no one could disturb their happiness in that moment as the day change they spent more and more time together and without realizing it they grow more and more on each other and also focused on each other.

maybe this is what taehyung need after all.

                   +++++++++++

Jinim sigh his eyes glued on the door of the cafe after taehyung has promise to pay him a visit the male has been restless since then since he missed the taller so much even when they just separate for a few hour.

"Can someone focus on his work please"namjoon spoke up pointing to the coffee jinim was making as he walks to stand beside the male giving him a small smile.

"So what happen why is our little pumpkin slacking off on his job"

Jinim pout while resting his head on namjoon shoulder making him to release out chuckle.

"Tae has message me a while back that he's coming but he is not yet to come"

"Guess someone is whipped"namjoon exclaimed as jinim shoved him on the shoulder before rolling his eyes.

"Look who is talking you barely separate from jin hyung and speaking of the devil"

Jinim snicker when he saw seokjin from distance walking towards the restaurant he suddenly let out a gasp a happiness spread across his features when he saw taehyung chatting with jin as they stepped into the room.

Jinim quickly wave to him only to let out a frown when taehyung ignore him and stop to talk with one unfamiliar boy who was just about his height and a flicker of jealousy spread across his features as he watched the two smiling and laughing with each other.

Jinim quickly remove his apron and mouth a greeting to jin as he rush to hug taehyung from behind surprising the male as he stumble upward before balancing himself and look back before flashing his famous boxy smile when he saw it just his boyfriend.

"Sweetie I have been waiting for you for a long time"jinim pout trying his best to look cute as possible while sending the man a glare as he clung tightly onto taehyung.

Taehyung eyes widened,his lip parted as he bit his lower lips to prevent himself from smiling at the new nickname.

"You must be taehyung's boyfriend I am minho taehyung best friend and also his business partner"

"Oh n-nice to meet you"jinim let out an embarrass chuckle his face heated up with a blush rising to his cheeks as he slowly release the male.

"Taehyung has told me a lot about you"Minho state and held a smile on his face.

"He did"jinim gape lightly sounding satisfied by the answer as the male nodded at him.

"Enough of this Minho we will talk later i need a moment with my boyfriend"he said as he drag jinim back to him making Minho laugh raising his hands in surrender as he walks back which made tae join on the chuckle as well.

The two bid each other goodbye and taehyung drags jinim away with him and upon reaching outside taehyung pulls the male into a bone crushing hug.

Jinim smile softly inhaling the male smell as he stroke his hair the two they don't know how long they stood there in that comforting embrace.

They finally pulls away and Taehyung slowly cross his arms with a wide smirk on his face.

"You are really my cutie being jealous and all that"taehyung taunt in  amusement.

"H-hell no i--i'm not jealous why Will I be"jinim stutter out his cheeks flame  his eyes elsewhere other than his boyfriend.

Taehyung smile cheekily when he saw jinim's reaction he really wants nothing more than to capture the male face right now since he look so damn cute.

"Oh and i love the new nickname"tae mused with a playful smirk.

"fucking taehyung!!!!

Jinim shout his face red like tomato he quickly cover his face and turn to run unable to withstand the teasing word of the male but taehyung stop him by grabbing his wrist and pull him back in a deep kiss.

The kiss was soft like a feather but tae wanted to explore  more so he forced his mouth open with his tongue and use one hand to draw him impossible closer to himself and kiss him deeply.

Jinim heart thrust hard against his chest as tae pulls back breathing heavily while nuzzling their forehead together.

Taehyung inside swirl when a spark of light filled jinim's eyes as he look back to him and a small galaxies scattering around his brown eyes.

Jinim freezes and his cheeks turned red when taehyung leans in whispering something in his ear and quickly took his pace while laughing as jinim chase after him shouting his name to come back.

Lately things feel unfamiliar between them it different from when they first met and park jinim couldn't deny the butterflies that always swarm inside his belly whenever he's with taehyung and how his heart flutters everytime they had a moments together but yet he can't help but still worry about the big changes in his life.