Episode 22

Jinim arrived at taehyung house and stopped gulping slightly as he slowly pressed the door button and after a few seconds of waiting the door swing open revealing jeon jungkook and before jinim could utter a greeting.

He was pushed against the wall by jungkook and trembled when his face come close enough for one nudge to make their lips touch.

Jinim gulp when jungkook piercing gazed into his own surprised one.

"why jinim just why did you do this" jungkook whispered surprising jinim at the sadness in his voice.

Jinim shivered as the male slowly caresses his lip with his thumb and before jinim almost drown on him.

He pushed the male away and snaps a glare towards him.

"What the hell was that"jinim barked and Jungkook step back trembling with a frown on his face as if he was just realizing what he actually almost done.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I did that"he said quietly and took a step back from the male making jinim sigh at him.

He saw jimin walking towards them and for some reason a guilt weigh Jungkook chest.

One could think he actually did something wrong.

Jinim freeze when he saw jimin and the two lock gaze.

jimin frown and look away from him he couldn't bear to look at the male after all the horrible things he have done and the hurting words he had said to the latter.

"So where is taehyung"jinim asked,his eyes scanning the room for the male trying to slip away from the awkward moment with his twin.

"Taehyung is waiting for you in the library"jimin says quietly and jinim furrowed his brows at the male but decided to shrugged it off and turned to leave.

Jimin suddenly grab his wrist catching his attention as he turned to look at him.

"are you and taehyung really dating" jimin demanded and jinim could sense his uneasiness and not only him but also jungkook and that makes jinim furrowed his brows in confusion at their actions.

He nodded and watch the way jungkook heave down a sigh while jimin look down to the floor with a small frown on his face.

Jinim doesn't need to heard it to know jimin was actually jealous of him with taehyung and that baffled him since it's only taehyung who have been crushing on him after all this time and the male never care about him so why is jimin suddenly interest in their relationship now and jinim can't help but to worried about it since he knew deep down taehyung still like jimin a lot while he was just a cure for taehyung broken heart but it still hurt him since he was really about to get serious with taehyung.

"Can I go now"jinim says and rush off to find taehyung before the male could ask another question.

Jimin sighed,he wasn't sure why he suddenly so gloomy,he couldn't explain why he felt this sting in his heart with the two relationship.

He felt an arms around his waist and jimin slowly melt into the hug as he rest his head in jungkook chest.

He was sure he loves jeon jungkook so much and he knows he wouldn't live without him yet he couldn't explain why he was feeling this way towards the other male.

"Are you okay"jungkook asked leaving a small pecks on the older cheeks and jimin hummed.

He really hope this feeling will stop.

Jinim open the door to the library and bit his lips from smiling when he saw taehyung sitting on the floor.he was so engrossed on the painting he was drawing that he didn't notice his presence.