Episode 35

Jimin rush out from the cab and run into the house in a rush he quickly took the stairs and arrives at the door and a fond little smile form on his lips when he spotted Jungkook pacing back and forth in front of the door.

Jimin run to him and jumped making Jungkook catch him immediately as he let out a chuckle and place a kiss on his head making Jimin giggles and cling tightly onto his boyfriend.

"I miss you so much"Jungkook confess softly before placing his soft lips into the male plump ones.

Jimin inside swirl with a spark of light filling his eyes as Jungkook pulls away with a small galaxies scattering around his brown eyes looking at him with so much love and fondness.

"I miss you too jeon Jungkook"Jimin whisper back nuzzling their forehead together for a moment and they stare at each other letting the soothing environment and the dim light create a peaceful aura to both of them.

All negative thought escape Jungkook mind only surrounding itself with his smaller boyfriend he doesn't need anything to calm him all he need is Jimin,that all he'll ever need in order to feel safe.

He reach everything he ever dream of and he was ready to spend his entire with his gorgeous boyfriend.

They pressed their lips together and their lips dance together in a slow rhyme molding together as if they've always belong to each other it wasn't lace with something other than love.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smaller waist keeping him in balance as he deepened the kiss.

He moves from jimin's mouth to press a kiss to his neck making the smaller to release out a moan craning his neck for his taller boyfriend to give him a better access which Jungkook gladly complied as he sucked and mark the smooth neck with many hickeys.

Jungkook kick the door open without breaking their makes out session and makes his way to the bedroom while carrying the male in his arms.

Upon reaching the room he pushed his boyfriend to the bed and hovered over him with Jimin quickly unbuckle their trousers while their lips dance together in a messy kiss.

Jimin finally remove his muscular boyfriend's trouser and boxer in a swift making his hard cock to jump out before jimin push him over to the bed and crawl on top of him making the taller lift a brow at his action.

"What are you doing---------"

Jungkook was cut off by releasing a loud moan when jimin's wet lips on the tips of his cock teasing and grazing over it before taking it into his mouth and started popping his head up and down on the hard dick.

Jungkook squeeze his eyes tightly he had to fist the bedsheets tightly at the pleasure he was receiving from the male.

"I-i t-think i--i'm g-going to cum"he choke out but Jimin was not stopping in sucking on his dick making him to spilled his sticky cum on his jimin's mouth who swallowed everything immediately.

Jungkook pant heavily his eyes felled on jimin's swollen lips which were parted and he was taking a shallow breath his cheeks turning crescent while glancing at his boyfriend.

"D-did i do a good job"he asked shyly and jungkook answer by tugging him down and pulls him into a deep kiss tasting his own salting cum on his boyfriend as their wet tongue sucking against each other and their trembling lips dancing on each other.

Jungkook wraps his arm around the smaller waist and Jimin thread his quivering hand into those ruffles black of his boyfriend both indulging in that feeling.

Jimin quickly get rid of his clothes stripping himself naked on top of Jungkook before crashing their lips together again.

He suddenly let out a moan when he felt a pair of fingers shoved into his ass sliding in and out of his tight entrance.