Episode 24

Jungkook clenched his teeth in anger glaring dagger at the two male who avert their gaze to the ground in shame not daring to speak up and jungkook blood boiled at their action.

"I fucking ask the hell is going on here"he yelled startling the two as they flinched and taehyung bit his lip as he look at jinim who stood by the door with a crossed arms while staring blankly at him.

He opened his mouth but unable to form out a word while jimin was already crying.

"I'm sorry jungkook it my fault i couldn't control myself and i kiss Jimin"he lied making jimin look at him in shock.

Taehyung heart sting at the pain look on jinim face as he slowly look down to the floor with a sigh escaping his lips.

"How dare you"jungkook barked and lunged forward to hit taehyung but jinim stopped him by grabbing his fist.

"Bark off jungkook you don't deserve to hit my boyfriend"jinim growl warningly surprising Taehyung who stare at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook stare at the male in disbelief before yanking his arms off and storm out slamming the door shut.

jinim eyes slowly darted to taehyung who look at the floor before walking past him to the door and walks out from the room while jimin slumped to the floor.

"I'm sorry Taehyung it's all my fault"Jimin sobbed and Taehyung let out a sigh brushing his hair back in the process.

"It's okay jimin but i hope you have confirmed your curiosity"he asked and jimin slowly nodded through his sniffs.

"I think I now know who my heart belongs to"he said and look back at taehyung making the male lift a brow at him.

                      +++++++++++

Jinim ran outside the house searching for jungkook only to stopped and let out a gasp when he saw the male punching the wall aggressively with blood dripping from his knuckles.

"stop you are hurting yourself"jinim stated worriedly but the male ignored him and jinim instantly rushed to him and hugs him from behind making the male stopped immediately and all negative thought escape jungkook's mind as he let go of his wall and melt into the older arms and sobbed on him.

Jinim wrapped his hands around him protectively and slowly pat his back as the male sobbed on him.

"why is hyung doing this to me when I love him this much"jungkook cried out and jinim hush him stroking his hair and jungkook suddenly release the elder and stare back at him.

"and why are you so calm with this it obvious taehyung love jimin and I think jimin feel the same ways too"he asked ignoring the sting on his heart at his words.

jinim stay silent for a moment with a sad sigh escaping his lips.

"In a place where I grow up we were taught never to hold onto things that doesn't belong to us and always grateful whatever world gives you and never be greedy so i'm grateful that taehyung stay by my side but if he doesn't want me anymore I have to respect his decision and let him go"

"Bullshit jinim I thought you like him" jungkook yelled glaring at him and jinim sigh sadly as he look to the ground with a small frown on his face.

"I like him jungkook but if he's happy with jimin I won't get in the way since I don't own him"

"Shut up jinim,I love jimin and I will never let him go to taehyung"he says, irritation lacing in his voice and jinim snapped.

"They're not object they were born to make their decision and if their decision is to stay beside each other then tell me jungkook do you think you are that selfish to take their happiness away from them"