Episode 20

Jimin sighed stressfully as he watched the male figure disappearing from his view and began to think whether all of this even worth it.

his heart were telling him he was being unfair but his head were telling him he did the right thing and to think he did those horrible things to his blood brother make his heart filled with guilt.

Jimin smile when he watch jungkook run towards him and pulled him in a hug.

"Are you okay"jungkook asked worriedly.

And what jimin hated most about himself right now is the fact the person he want his comfort right now is not jungkook but his older brother jeon taehyung.

jimin relies and more opened to him than jungkook since he's always being more careful around the younger and was always afraid jungkook may leave him if he made a mistakes or do something to upset him.

"I'm sorry hyung i never meant to hurt you"jungkook plead desperately as he cling on the elder and jimin smile rubbing his back reassuringly.

"do you forgive me now"jungkook whispered as he pulled out from the hug and jimin nodded softly making the younger breath out in relief and pecks his cheeks while flashing his precious bunny smile at him.

                       +++++++++

Jimin and jungkook sat on the couch cuddling up together with jimin playing with jungkook's hair and he can't help but to frown at the younger since jungkook have been so out of it since morning and he look dazed with a sigh escaping his lips from time to time.

Jimin slowly crawl into his laps catching the younger attention as he smile softly at him and kissed his neck making jimin giggled.

"So what could make our kookie look this distracted"he taunts with a playful chuckle and a deep sigh escape jungkook's lip as he slowly shakes his head telling the elder it nothing which jimin scoffed to knowing he was lying.

Jimin slowly let out a smirk when an idea popped on his head and want to stand up from jungkook lap but the male pulled him back and burying his face in jimin's neck while inhaling his scent and jimin smile softly at him as he stroke his hair.

"it's about jinim"he said carefully and hesitantly look back to jimin only to see a deep frown on the older's face which he quickly kissed away.

"It's about a week since jinim have disappear are you not worry about him"

"He choose to do that so why should I" jimin said rolling his eyes and Jungkook shakes his head in disagreement.

"Baby that's wrong jinim is a good guy"

"And why are we talking about jinim"
Jimin added with a snort cutting the male off making the younger sigh and slip his mouth shut immediately.

The door opened revealing taehyung who crawl into the room and plopped down in front of them and they could tell he is extremely tired since it's weekend.

Jungkook smile and quickly left to get the male a glass of water while jimin went to sit beside him.

"At this rate I'm going to get wrinkles" taehyung claimed with a fake tears while jimin rolled his eyes at him and a deep sigh escaping his lips catching taehyung attention who lifted a brow at his broken composure."are you okay"