Episode 15

Taehyung sit on the couch,his eyes glued to the TV boringly he just wish this stupid weekend will end soon,his eyes dropped to his phone and a sigh escaping his lips.

he had been calling jinim for the past few hours but the male never picked his call after spending yesterday with him, taehyung can't deny he has grow some affection towards the latter and he can't wait to talk to the male again.

the door suddenly click open  revealing jimin and he was dressed in a dark blue shirt,black pants and a blue hat over his black hair and he was wearing makeup on his face.

Taehyung almost fall from his seat as he look at jimin from head to toe,he can't believe this person was really  jimin because he look so beautiful and stunning.

Jimin look over at him and staked towards him.

"So how do i look"jimin spoke up turning around in front of taehyung.

taehyung gulped,his eyes scanned jimin from head to toe and lick his lips when his eyes landed on jimin rounded ass,he quickly look away and stared back at jimin who held a smile on his face waiting for his reply.

"y-you look amazing jimin i never met someone as beautiful as you"taehyung confessed making jimin halt and their gaze lock on each other.

Jimin was used to read people face like a book because he have been used to people looking at him with disgust  on their face when he walks passed by them but today he was perplexed because what he was seeing on taehyung's face right now was not a hateful look but instead it's filled with longing and affection.

and what buzzed jimin more was the emotions he was feeling in his heart right now as he envelope in this moment with taehyung.

They had no idea how long they stand there staring at each other and jimin decided to look away to stop himself carried away one more time.

"thank you I'm actually going on a date with jungkook"jimin admitted and taehyung heart clenched at the heart eyes on jimin eyes when he was speaking about the younger.

He heard a footsteps behind him and look back,he found jungkook coming down from the stairs with both hands on his front pocket and he was dressed up just like jimin.

Jungkook smiled softly when he saw jimin,he walks to him and pecked his lips while jimin giggled and pulled the younger in for a deeper kiss.

Taehyung let out a broken sigh,he felt his heartbreak and his heart clenched in pain as he watched the two love birds and slowly look away from the two.

He can't deny the two was extremely compatible and he was not going to ruined that for them because of his own stupid feelings.

He look up and met jungkook gaze and the younger slowly smirked at him before looking away making taehyung give him a questioning brow.

"Well taehyungie do you want to come with us,i promise it's going to be fun"jimin mentioned while jungkook and taehyung snapped a look at jimin and back at each other.

Jimin can noticed some discomfort between them which made him more adamant in his plan to made the two spend time together today at all costs.

"no I'm sure i will be the third Wheeling in your date so go and enjoy your self without me"taehyung mentioned with a scoffed.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows with a pout."I will make sure you're not third Wheeling"he pressed making jungkook huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"jimin let's go he said he didn't want to"jungkook sigh giving him a frustrated look."this is so ridiculous"he mumbled under his breath and rolled his eyes,they can tell he didn't like this one bit

Jimin suddenly smirk when an idea popped on his head.

"How about jinim join us then we could go on a double date"he added and the two face lit up immediately on hearing the name of the latter although they don't show it.

"and how are you so sure jinim will agree to that"jungkook spoke up and glance back at the male.

"i think i may have a plan so what do you say hyung"jimin asked looking at taehyung and the male pretend to think for a while before nodded at him.

                     ++++++++++

Jimin,jungkook and taehyung walked into the restaurant and went towards the counter where jinim normally stand but instead of Jinim,they found the familiar pale male sitting there with his head leaning on his hand and a deep glare on his face that could make anyone shit in their pants,they could tell he didn't like his job.

the trio gulped a thick of saliva down their throats as they slowly walked to him.

"hello we are looking for jinim is he here"taehyung asked catching the male attention who turned to face him.

Jimin sweat nervously when yoongi avert his gaze from taehyung to him and his cold eyes glaring feriously at him making jimin to wonder if he actually did something wrong to him to deserve the hostility.

"and why are you looking for him" yoongi asked coldly and trio squirm on their stand.

"we're here to meet him not to talk to you"jungkook spoke up and scoffed at the elder frustrating action towards them.

"go away kids jinim is not here"yoongi said in irritation and lean back on his seat ignoring their existence making the trio let out an eerily sighed and turned to walk away.

"Are you not jimin"namjoon asked as he walked in on them while jimin jungkook and taehyung smile upon seeing namjoon.

"What are you guys doing here"

"actually we are looking for jinim but yoongi hyung says he's not here so we are about to leave"jimin mentioned with a sigh.

Namjoon sighed in a low tone and shifted his heavy glare towards yoongi who give him a side shrugged.

"Jinim is around and he is in the kitchen"

namjoon confessed making the three stared at him in shock and snapped a look back at yoongi and the male sipped his drink looking unfazed by the glare he was receiving from the males.

Namjoon shout for jinim and the male came running out with a apron on his body,he peek out and his eyes widened in surprised when he saw the three male standing there staring at him.

"what are you guys doing here"he asked cocking a brow at him.

"w-well you see-----

"we are looking for a boyfriend for taehyung and we think you fit the position"jungkook blurt out cutting jimin's off surprising not only taehyung but everyone in the room as they stare at him in shock.

Taehyung quickly shakes his head in panicked when jinim shifted his gaze back to him.

"And how about a no because he is already taken"yoongi spoke up with a smirk.

jungkook and taehyung snapped a look back at yoongi giving a hard stare.

"and what the hell did you mean by that"they both said in unison,their  voice lacing with anger.

"I'm saying jinim is already mine" yoongi mentioned with a smug expression.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger while jungkook was trying to hide his  by clenching his fist together and his knuckles turning white.

because right now,he and taehyung definitely have something in common and it's as if their heart were communicating because what they were feelings right now is none other than,

Jealousy.