Episode 5

"were you trying to impress me" jungkook smirked seeing his friends laughed making jinim raise a single brow at them.

He glance at his two hyung."do you know them."

He asked while the two shake their heads staring at jungkook in confusion.

"are you acting tough in front of your friends is that it"Minho smirked and the two other laughed with him except jungkook who was busying examine the pretty face of the older.

"excuse you"jinim mentioned feeling his anger rising up.

"oh my god jimin is angry am so scared"boo gum mused in a mocking tone.

jinim snapped as he heard the elder's name and aggressively grab boo gum by the collar surprising him and the two male while yoongi smirk broadly at them watching with amusement.

"Did you just say jimin"jinim asked his face pin with anger as he glared at the male.

"Yes what are you going to do about it"he says with a smug look in his eyes but soon replace with a grunt as jinim punched him in the face making him stumbled back and wheeze in pain.

jungkook and Minho stare at him with wide eyes since the male never have the balls to hit someone he was a total loser.

"you bastard"boo gum yelled and launch at the smaller,jinim dodge him and landed a powerful punch at his jaw making him cried out in pain.

jinim was already livid now as he charges forward at the male but a pair of hands suddenly hold him by the waist stopping him from going to the taller.

"let me go hyung,he dare to bully jimin i will kill him"he screamed trying to break himself free from the older grasp.

"i know jinim but you need to calm down fight won't stop this"namjoon whisper trying to pursued the younger.

"what are you doing,get out of here"yoongi barked snapping his heavy glare at them making them shivered.minho slowly dragged angry boo gum with him while jungkook stop in his tracks glancing at the older for the last time before walking away.

"why did you do that,you should have let me break his leg"jinim said and glare at his hyung while namjoon smacked him on the head making the younger pout rubbing his head.

"do you think fighting will solve all this"he sneered while jinim scrunched his nose in anger making namjoon chuckled because he look so adorable.

"go to him jinim,go and protect your brother"

                       ++++++++++

jungkook sighed sadly as he stand in front of his house for some people they called it home but to jungkook is just a house and the most dreadful place to live in.

he slowly heaved a deep breath before open the door and went in,he stop and rolled his eyes when he met with the man so called his father eyes glue to the newspaper as if they were telling him something interesting.

he just pray the man wouldn't noticed him as he walks towards his room someone clear his throat and jungkook huffed knowing today was not going to be any better.

"where are you coming from at this late at night"the deep voice of his father's ring through his ear as he look back meeting with two pairs of angry eyes glaring at him.

"and why do you care"jungkook spat at him.

"i don't am worried about you tainting your brother's name"he said not caring to glance at the pained expression on the younger face.

"Well sorry for that but your son have to try harder in keeping his precious name"he stated a little bitterly before storming away.

"everything would have been easier if he was born a girl,useless"Mr jeon mumbled and tsk.jungkook has gotten used to everything but sometimes it still hurt,hurt to know he was always reminded that he was a big mistake to the family and that he was never good as his brother and will never be.

"good evening young master"the servants bow to him as he walks into the dinning room,he ignored them and walk past them to the kitchen,he knew everyone in this mansion hate him and he never care anyway he was just too tired of playing good boy, putting on a fake smile all the time.

"what's on the menu tonight"he asked the cooks and raised a brow at the women's behavior as she avert her gaze to the ground and she was trembling like a leaf.

"it's radish soup and kimchi with---

"but am allergies to this foods"

"i-i-m sorry your father said we should prepare it for the young master"she stuttered nervously

jungkook let out a pain laugh when he realized it's his hyung favorite,he slowly back off and went back to his room and slump on his bed and let out a broken sigh he was just too tired of all this,but he felt some comfort when the familiar smaller skimmed back to his head remembering the first time he met him.

7yrs old jungkook culled himself as balls as he watch the kids playing without him,he tried to join them but the boys were stubborn and didn't let him play with them making him pout deeply as he watched them.

"hey are you okay,why are you sitting here all by yourself"one boy asked the little boy around his age.jungkook slowly look up and saw the boy with a fat teddyy bear on his hand staring down at him and started crying making the older boy panicked and quickly sit in front of him wiping his tears away.

"don't cry,here take my bear"he said and the younger boy stop crying immediately making him giggled.

"So what are you doing here all alone"

"my friends won't play with me"jungkook pout looking at his friends playing away on the shore.

"don't worry you have me now,i will be your friend now okay"he said making the younger's doe eyes widened and giggled happily nodding at him.

"my name is park jimin"he added cheerfully and just like that their friendship started.

Jungkook smile softly at the memory,if only things were easy now just like then everything would have been different now but they have changed.

he heard a Knock on the door and went to opened it and there it was,the person who turned his world upside down.

"what are you doing here"jungkook asked annoyed and glare at the elder.

"Can't i check up on my little brother"taehyung said and sighed brushing his hair back in the process.

"here i brought you something"he added and stretched the present to the younger.

jungkook object and slap the gift away making taehyung frown at the precious gift on the floor,he wait for two hours just to buy the expensive gift for his brother.

"kook I-----

"what no.don't called me that,only people i care about can call me that"jungkook scream glaring at the male.

Taehyung let out a pained sigh.

"if only you could tell me where we go wrong only then i can fix this"he said in pleading tone.

"you really don't know"he scoffed looking at the elder in disbelief."of course you won't"he snapped before slamming the door shut making taehyung sighed sadly.

++++++++

jimin's eyes glue to his book,he couldn't get the gut to look up and meet people's hated stare on him,he knew he should have gotten used to it but everytime is still hurt to know someone hate you without doing anything to them,he finally let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when the teacher came into the classroom.

"settled down everybody we have a new transfer student"he said making people cheered excited.

"Teacher is he a boy,is he handsome oh my god i hope so"one girl squeal loudly making the man rolled his eyes at him.

"you will find out yourself"he said and a blondie with a pink hair Walks to the class making everyone gasp in surprise and snap a look at jimin who also froze in his place.

Jinim slowly barked out a smile seeing he came to the right place as he watched the puppy eyes of elder he missed so much.

"my name is park jinim please take care of me"he stated meeting with jimin's eyes who stare at him in wide eyes.