Episode 7

"that's not what I wanted"jimin screamed making jungkook stop on his tracks and glance back at him.

"we were not like this before,did I do something wrong just tell me i will make amend please just tell me"he says desperately unable to stop his tears from flowing freely as he stare at the younger pleadingly making jungkook scoff loudly.

"people change park jimin,am not that foolish boy who follow you around anymore"

"we have been friends for 10 years jungkook,a good 10 years and all means nothing to you"jimin cried out his face blur from tears.

"Snap out of it jimin i never for once  see you as a friend"he commented making jimin heart shattered watching the younger with wide eyes.

He slowly nodded and wipe his tears,he glance at the younger for the last time and walk past him leaving the room while jungkook let out a sad sigh.

Jimin bit his lips so hard as he walk through the hallway,for now he just wants to get away,get away from everything.

"hey jimin"jinim called panting heavily as he stand in front of the elder."have been looking for you"he says but his eyes widened as look at the jimin's tearing eyes,seeing him hold back a sob by licking his lips.

"why are you crying who hurt you"jinim growl darkly while jimin shakes his head tears trickled down his face.

Jinim huffed in annoyance at the older behavior and halt looking at the familiar figure from afar walking away making his eyes darkened as he turn back to jimin."did that jungkook guy hurt you"

"n-no jinim he didn't do anything it's all my fault"he sobbed."everything was my fault"

jinim felt a stab in his chest,he was silently crying as jimin sobs in front of him,a guilt weigh on his chest to the thought he wasn't there to help when he needed him the most but everything is going to change now he is back,he will never let them bully his hyung again so with sudden repulsive he grabs the elder wrist dragging him away with him.

"what are you doing jinim,where are we going"jimin says raising a brow at the younger.

"To get revenge for you"he says without looking back at the older while jimin stare at him with wide eyes.

"What!!,are you crazy let me go"jimin screamed trying to get away from the younger grasp but he was too strong for jimin liking,strong yet so skinny.

                      ++++++++++

"so that fag had a twins no wonder they are so different and one was pretty as fuck"Minho snickered earning a glare from boo gum who snort loudly at him.

"that bastard leave a bruise on my face,just wait till i catch him"he muttered gritting his teeth at the memory.

"I heard he transfer to our school i just want nothing more but to fuck him,that pretty lips of his moaning my name"yugyoem smirked and glance at jungkook who have been quiet since the moment he get here.

"Jeon you okay"he asked and jungkook turn to him slowly.his shoulders dropping and a sigh escaping his lips making them raise an eyebrows at his broken composure he draws in a long breath and runs a hand through his black hair.

"of course am good why do you ask"  he says calmly while they nodded at him.

"jeon jungkoooook"jinim shouted looking deadly at jungkook's direction making everyone in the cafeteria turn their stares on him as he stormed towards the group with jimin tagging behind him.

everyone gasp in shock as jungkook turned but was met with a powerful punch on his face making him stumbled back.

"that's for my jimin hyung,you bastard"he said scrunching his nose in anger making him cutely adorable.

to everyone dismay jungkook chuckled.

"you are the first person to ever do that to me"

"so what,are you angry"jinim smirk while jungkook shakes his head.

"No i find it cute"jungkook mused making jinim eyes widened and left speechless glaring at the male.

"just because i find it cute doesn't mean i will tolerate it again"he says and glance at jimin."and you never change using people as your shield so pathetic"he muttered making jimin bit his lips and look to the ground.

"what how dare you say something like that to my brother"jinim spoke up glaring at him.

"Wae you want to hit me again"

"you think i can't"he said stepping closer to jungkook who smirk at his actions.

"Jinim stop it"jimin shout making him halt immediately.

"yes this is how i am,pathetic loser who can't even stand for himself so"he said and glance back at jinim."thanks but i don't need your help"he says and wipe his tears he didn't realize was falling and walked out from the cafeteria.

he slowly bump into a hard chest and let out a scream when his leg twist upwards a hand on his waist stop him from falling to the ground and pulled him back to his chest resting his weight on the stranger making them stumbled backward and fell on top of the stranger.

"i-i'm sorry"jimin stuttered out as he slowly crawl back but he pulled jimin back to him making their face inches apart.

"I finally found you"taehyung exclaimed smiling at the younger and jimin felt the familiar sensation again as he examined the older's handsome face,a red tainted his cheeks when he realized he was staring too much he quickly fall out from their awkward position making taehyung chuckled at him.

Jimin look up and gasped as he saw the familiar figure standing in the door way staring at them with a crossed arms a dead glare on his face.

"J-j-jungkook"

"what the hell are you two doing" jungkook growl through gritted teeth making jimin quickly shakes his head in panicked.

"I fucking asked the hell is going on here"

he yelled totally livid with hands balling into fist.