The End

Jinim arrive home in anger which fly away immediately when he saw that taehyung has returned from his trip and he waste no time in rushing to the male and jumped on him.

Taehyung chuckle before pulling him into a deep kiss it's obvious they've missed each other so much as their lips tangles with passion with a burning sensation clouding them and their lips dance together in a slow rhyme molding together as if they've always belong to each other and it wasn't lace with something other than love.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his smaller boyfriend keeping him in balance as he deepened the kiss.

He moves from jinim's mouth to press a kiss to his neck making the smaller to release out a moan craning his neck for his taller boyfriend to give him a better access which taehyung gladly complied as he sucked and mark the smooth neck with many hickeys.

he pushed his boyfriend to the sofa and hover over him as Jinim quickly unbuckle their trousers with their lips dance together in a messy kiss.

Jinim finally remove taehyung trouser and boxer in a swift making his hard cock to jump out before pushing his back to the chair and crawl on top of him rocking his hips on the males hard erection making him to release out a loud groan of his cock teasing and grazing over it before taking it into his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down on the hard dick.

Taehyung squeeze his eyes tightly he had to fist the chair at the pleasure he was receiving from the male.

"I-i t-think i--i'm g-going to cum"he choke out but Jinim didn't stop in sucking his dick making him to spilled his sticky cum on his mouth and he swallowed everything immediately.

Taehyung pant heavily his eyes felled on jinm's swollen lips which were parted and he was taking a shallow breath his cheeks turning crescent while glancing up at his boyfriend.

He tugs him down and pulls him into a deep kiss tasting his own salting cum on his boyfriend as their wet tongue sucking against each other and their trembling lips dancing on each other.

Taehyung wraps his arm around the smaller waist and Jinim thread his quivering hand into those ruffles black of his boyfriend both indulging in that feeling.

Jinim quickly get rid of his clothes and strips himself naked on top of taehyung before crashing their lips together again.

He suddenly let out a moan when he felt a pair of fingers shoved into his ass sliding in and out of his tight entrance.

He was huffing and biting his lips as taehyung large fingers exploring the rim of his hole.

"I-i want you Daddy please"Jinim plead whimpering and that what it takes for taehyung to retract his finger exchanging it with his big dick and lined it on Jinim's ass before sinking him down on it making him to release out a loud moan as taehyung slides in and out of it while groaning loudly.

Taehyung grip on Jinim's hip taking his pace as he start to fuck the male faster while groaning loudly as jimin's tight wall clenched around him.

Their lips tangles with passion and the needs drowning in the feeling of each other their bodies shaking from the pleasure as taehyung pounce on him faster and deeper.

Taehyung flipped their position by pressing his back on the sofa and pull himself out slowly only to slam back inside a little deeper making Jinim scream in pleasure.

he grabbed his hips and lift them up to his shoulder blades digging into the chair as he pounce on him making Jinim release out loud moan.

The sound of pant and skin slapping filled the room it like time was frozen like they could make love forever without knowing what the future held and without caring about which paths had brought them.