Episode 14

Jimin and jungkook wrapped themselves with a flufffy blankets as they cuddle together after their little make out.

To jimin,he was the happiest man on the earth at this moment and he has reached everything he dreamed of and he was ready to spend his entire life with jungkook as he was staring blankly at the beautiful face of the male without blinking.

"I know I'm so handsome but that was creepy as fuck"jungkook commented  with a chuckled and place a kiss on his hair making the older giggled as he cuddle up with him.

"Kook do you remember how we used to play games in this room"

Jungkook smiled softly of course he remember,he and jimin will skip school and come back home just to play game it's not like the elder want to but it's always him forcing the male to skip school and play a game with him until he finally get used to it.

"Then should we play some"jimin giggled excited but jungkook reply with a smirked as he drag the male back to him and kissed his plump lips.

"You sure it's only game you want"he taunts with a michevious grin making jimin shoved him his cheeks red like a cherries and jungkook laughed liking the reaction he get when he teased the elder male.

Jimin face sudden turned serious as he moved to a sitting position making jungkook lifted a brow at his action.

"You know you still have not told me why you're have changed towards me"he whispered nervously and jungkook huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"And i told you that's not necessary"he spat out making jimin stares at him with wide eyes.

Jimin heart clenched but still managed to forced out a smile at him.

Jungkook let out a sigh and rub his temple tiredly.

"I'm sorry jimin for being harsh I just don't want to talk about this please"he pleaded and jimin manage to nodded.

"So let play your favorite game" jungkook grinned nudging the older who giggled excited,he can't really stay angry for so long at the younger.

"Sure but be preparing for a defeated"

"in your dreams park"

Jungkook chuckled and the atmosphere in the room has totally changed from moody to a happy one.

                    +++++++++

"just when i thought we are going to some indecent place but instead we are stuck on this balcony watching some stupid stars"jinim complain with sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being romantic then" taehyung scoffed and glare at him.

"how come he is so different from his twins"he mumbled under his breath.

"excuse you i can hear that"jinim retort as he send him a look while taehyung raise his hands in surrender and crack out a smile.

"You know jinim if you keep being this fiesty and unromantical you won't have any partner"taehyung snort with an eyes rolled .

"Like i care about all those stuff if i want to remain single all my life then so be it"he says shrugging as he chung down the alcohol in his hand and let out a content smile.

taehyung chuckled at him while shaking his head.

"you really are so daring"he stated with a scoffed making jinim glare at him.

Taehyung sigh softly as he stare at the night sky.

"The truth is i'm craving for an alcohol but sitting here made it all disappear"

Jinim paused on his drink and look back at him.

"Is this all about jungkook"he asked and taehyung frown shifting his gaze back to the floor with a heavy sigh escaping his lip.

"We used to hide here to play when we were younger and our parent with the maids will start looking all over for us"

Taehyung smiled at the memories,it's a beautiful day to look back to,now that taehyung remember it.they really have many happy memories then.

"Back then when jungkook started to change i don't really pay attention to it since i thought it's because he was just stressed out from our mothers death but i never noticed he was suffering and blaming himself for the death of our mom because my father believe jungkook killed our mother because of cooking gas he mistakenly turned on and went out to play"

Taehyung stopped when he felt jinim hand on his shoulder giving it a light  squeeze,With this taehyung turned his head around towards jinim direction and smile softly at him.

"You know jungkook is a very strong child even when our father made sure he passed through hell for his mistake but jungkook never let it get to him and i was beside him protecting him from our father but as time goes on everything suddenly changed about him and he hated me and i have no idea what i have done,i just wish i knew then i can finally brought my old jungkook back"

Jinim let out a deep breath and stare back at the city.

"But taehyung what if the attitude jungkook were giving you were not from hatred but inferiority"

He said and glance at taehyung who raised a questioning brow at him.

"maybe he was like that because he thinks you were more above him and you were born to be perfect and he was a failure you know i can somehow relate with jungkook because i have been in that position before and for a very long time if you know what i meant"

The word sinked on taehyung's chest as he stare at jinim with wide eyes how come he never thought of this before.

jinim was right he knew jungkook hated the fact he was praise by their father and jungkook was always neglected and he never stand up for jungkook in front of their father ever and maybe the younger felt betrayed by his actions.

everything just made sense to taehyung,he just realized how foolish and dumb he was to his fragile little brother he care for most in the world.

"Jinim I'm sorry i think-----

"Sure"jinim cut in."of course you can go"

"I'm sorry jinim"taehyung mentioned giving him an apology look before rushing away leaving the male.

"this is what I'm talking about this feeling is called inferiority which have becomes part of me"jinim mumbled with a sad sigh.

"Who care anyway what matters is i got a drink here"he stated and chung down all the alcohol in the bottle.

He heard a footsteps behind him and look back and to his dismay taehyung was standing there panting heavily and plopped down beside him making jinim stare at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you came back"jinim asked unable to believe his eyes.

"Of course I forget i made a promise to you and you really seem to hate getting leaving behind or is there a story to that"

"Shut up you are annoying"jinim claimed and rolled his eyes but deep down he was very happy at least someone came back for him just this once.

"You ungrateful brat take your word back or I'm leaving"

"Suit yourself jeon annoying taehyung"

"What did you just call your hyung brat"

And just like that,they were envelope in a cozy warmth and their conversation flowed like a river,no one could disturb their happiness in that moment.

and without realizing they spent more and more time together and grow more on each other and also start to focused on each other.