Episode 9

"are you sure this is going to work i mean I literally have ear piercing which you don't and my hair is pink"

"Well you can wear a hoodie with cap"

"are you insane we are in summer it's hot"jinim exasperated

"you just have to deliver the invitation"jimin said with a rolled eyes making the younger sighed deeply.

"then what about my work i have part time job tomorrow"

"don't worry i can replace you"

"What if we get caught"

"we won't jinim you just have to deliver the letter and come back to your part time I'll be waiting for you there"

"Okay but why didn't you want to go yourself is this about joen jungkook"

he asked and jimin went mute.

"Jimin are you there"

"Yes of course let talk tomorrow it late"he whispered not giving the younger a chance to say another word as he disconnect the call.

He let out a sigh and cuddle up with his pillow of course it all about Jungkook,he doesn't wants to face the younger at least not now.

                    +++++++++

Jinim heave a deep as he stared at the mansion as if it were a hunted house a look of distress on his face and he was sweating furiously with the hoodie hulled on his body he nudge up the glasses which end up dropping to his nose again,he wonder how the hell the elder manage to wore the glasses all the time because he found it so uncomfortable and he can't see well with it,he quickly bring out his phone and received the call from the elder.

"jinim are you there"

jimin voice ring out from the other line while jinim raise a brow at the noise in the background.

"yes but where are you"

"the coffee shop there is one hyung here and i think he know you his name is Kim namjoon"

He says and jinim eyes widened in panicked.

"but don't worry he didn't know i was not you"he continues making the younger breath out in relief.

"Ok but be careful of any ghost face,his name is min yoongi if he saw you he will found out who you are immediately he got a hawk eyes"

He sneer out when he remember the pale male it's as if the male was a magician no matter how much he cross dress the male always recognize him.

"don't worry i got it covered and you too beware of jeon jungkook because he knows me more than you think so be careful"

he said while the younger assured him everything is going to be okay before

"wait"

jimin called before he could disconnected the call.

"remember you just need to drop the invitation"

"don't worry i promise"he said and disconnected the call and let out a deep breath before walking into the mansion for some reason his inside bubbled with excitement since it's felt like he was on some secret mission while disguise as a spy to catch a criminal,he let out a startle gasp as he saw many maid bow to him on the hallway making him wonder if this place is not really a palace.

He followed them as they lead him to the living room,he stare in awe as he slowly walk to the huge room and stop on his tracks when he saw the familiar male sitting down on the couch,his handsome face fixate on his laptop with a small frown on his face making jinim smile softly and clear his throat catching the male attention as he look up at him.