Episode 10

Jinim heart is racing heavily as he runs like a mad man into the hospital with taehyung and Jungkook following closely behind.

they meet the nurse on the counter and she told him where the younger was admitted which they waste no time in rushing to the place.

jinim saw namjoon stepping out of the room making him gulp thickly and walked towards him.

"Hyung where is he,is he alright"jinim asked his voice shaking and lacing with worry,he instantly rushes inside by now tears are streaming down his eyes.

while namjoon raise his brow at them.

they burst through the room catching the male attention who stare at them with wide eyes.

Jinim breath in relief seeing jimin was okay,his lips wobbles when he saw the bandage on the older shoulder,he can't help but to feel guilty since everything happened because of him.

"are you okay min"taehyung mentioned with concerned while jimin nodded making him let out a relief sigh.

"what are you guys doing here"jimin asked and a little shriek escape his lips with a red tainted his cheeks when jungkook rush to him and wrapped his long arms around him.

"are you okay"he asked worriedly while jimin gulp with his heart pounding steadily feeling light headed as the younger caressing his injured arms staring at him with that emotion again,emotions they both knew so well as their eyes dance together creating a spark between them and all negative thought escape jimin's mind only drowning itself with Jungkook,

his eyes slowly darted towards taehyung and the elder look away from them and something in jimin's tugs in uneasiness with an emotion he can't really comprehend.

He was brought out from his thoughts when he heard a sniff,his frown deepen when he saw jinim tearing eyes seeing him holding back his sob by licking his lips.

Jimin let out a smile and opened his arms wide making the younger jumped on him hugging him deeply.

"this is all my fault i shouldn't have leave you,i shouldn't have take your position"jinim's voice cracked while his tears fell from his eyes.

jimin hush him stroking his hair,he felt his heart break seeing the younger crying so hard because of him.

"it's not your fault jinim,i talk you to this"he whispered softly while the younger pulled away and stare at him with frown.

"but you got hurt because of me jimin and i can't forgive myself for that"he says sadly making jimin shakes his head telling him it's was not his fault but deep down jinim knew everything was his fault and it's not the first time that will happen.

"they said you're ready to go home" yoongi mentioned as he walked into the room with namjoon.

"that's great jinim will take me home"

"No he can't"yoongi cut him off while jimin look back at jinim who slowly rise to his feet and look away from him making the elder lifted a brow at him.

"I'm sorry jiminie,i can't maybe taehyung-----

"I'll will take him"Jungkook cut him off making jimin snapped a look at him and shyly look away when the elder met his gaze.

Jungkook look at taehyung and see a flicker of jealousy across his features making him smirked contentedly.

jinim intensely inhale and slump down on the chair in the hallway trying to calm his anxiety from rising as he rub his shakily hand together,he felt an arm around his shoulder making him look up to see yoongi staring down at him.

"You okay"he asked while the younger shakes his head and let out a sad smile.

"I really thought i could protect him,i really thought i could stop this from happening again but I'm wrong always wrong"he muttered feeling angry with himself,

yoongi pat him on the back while jinim chuckled and stare at the elder.

"never knew you can be affectionate to someone"he snickered earning a glare from yoongi.

"that will be the first and last time i will do that so enjoy it while it last"he mentioned with a rolled eyes while the younger chuckled and rise to his feet making the elder lift a brow at him.

"I'm going to work"he said and wave at him as he went away.

"Is jinim okay"namjoon asked as he walked out from the room to stand beside yoongi looking at jinim as he walks away.

Yoongi let out a sigh."no he's not,he was just pretending to be okay"

                  +++++++++

At jimin house,Jungkook opened the door for the older,his eyes elsewhere and awkwardly waiting for jimin to enter the house which he eventually did after he made sure the elders was comfortable he turned to go but jimin held him back by grabbing his wrist while jungkook turned back to look at him.

"kook about the hug earlier-----

"oh that it's nothing"Jungkook cut him off making jimin let out a pained sighed.

"i-i know you don't mean that"he said while jungkook let out a mock laughed at him shattering the older heart as he bit his lips trying hard not to cry because of the older hurting action.

"You're really underestimate me jimin,me to someone like you"he scoffed eyeing the elder from head to toe in disgust.

jimin blinks the tears out of his face only for more to takes it's place and without a second thought Jungkook yanked the elders hands away from him and walk out from the apartment but on reaching out he let out a frustrate huffed and punched the wall beside him in anger.

jimin slump down on the floor and wrap his arm around himself with tears filling his face and for some reason the familiar elders skimmed to his head as he brought out his phone and dialled his number while the male picked up immediately.

"hyung where are you"jimin asked unable to stop his tears from falling as he sobbed on the phone.

"park jimin why are you crying,who hurt you are you okay"

taehyung said in panicked,he can't help but to worried about the younger.

"Hyung can you come here please,i need you"