Episode 16

"hyung are you crazy what are you talking about"jinim screamed while yoongi chuckled at him.

"Wae i thought you belong to me,are you cheating on me already"he mused and gives the younger a playful winks making jinim snapped a glare at him while namjoon sighed tiredly at the two.

"so are we supposed to keep watching you two flirting all day"jungkook says irritation laced in his voice as he rolled his eyes.

"you guys looks great together"jimin added directing his word at jungkook and taehyung who clenched at the words and jimin felt his heartbreak at their reaction on his twins.

"Are you crazy me with yoongles" jinim sneered out and snort loudly at the pale male before rolling his eyes.

"The hell kid i told you not to call me that"yoongi retort roughly giving the younger a hard stare.

Jinim stucked his tongue out at him making yoongi chased him around the room while jinim giggled and ran to hide behind namjoon who rub his temple tiredly and a sigh escaping his lips at the two.

"stop being naughty you two and jinim can't you see your friends are waiting for you"namjoon pointed out with a scoffed.

Jinim pout and shifted his gaze back to the three and place a hand on his hip.

jimin smiled while the two rolled their eyes at him.

"So what's the occasion"jinim asked and lifted a brow when taehyung shuffled awkwardly.

"Finally you noticed our existence" jungkook sneered out with sarcasm while jinim send him a glare.

jimin nulged jungkook to keep quiet since they were here to convince the younger not to rubbed salt on the wound.

Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes before he seal his mouth shut.

it baffles him why he had to get angry at jinim for flirting with another man knowing the male can do whatever he wants and he too have an amazing boyfriend he love so much so why does he have this kind of feeling to the other male.

"So we are going on a date and we are taking you with us"jimin said with a smile while jinim cocked a brow while staring at him like he was too dumb.

"You're going on date with jungkook so why should I tag along"

"taehyungie is coming along too so we are having a double date----

"no I'll passed those kind of things are waste of time"jinim blurt out cutting him with a shrugged.

"Come on it's going to be fun"jimin plead giving him his adorable puppy eyes while pouting cutely at him knowing the male could never resist that.

Jinim snorted and shifted his gaze back to taehyung who awkwardly stand there looking at him desperately.

He sighed frustrating before nodding his head making jimin jumped on him with a giggled.

"Wait what about your shift"yoongi demanded giving the male a hard stare.

"you are jobless yoongles you can take the job"jinim admitted with a michevious grin before running away to the door.

"that little shit----

"Come on yoongi don't be so mean to them i can help you with the shift" namjoon snort and rolled his eyes.

his gaze shifted to jinim who was chatting happily with the three as they leave the cafe and a smile popped up on namjoon face as he stare softly at jinim.

He was very happy to know the younger is finally melting the cold wall he had put over himself just because of that incident.

"Why did you let jinim go with those hypocrites"