Episode 12

Jinim eyes peeled open and squint his eyes at the sun rays sneaking through the big glass window,his eyes scanned the room and realize he was not in his room making him panicked and quickly jump up to sitting position and let out a gasp when he realized he was just in his underwear.

He closed his eyes again and opened it realising he wasn't really dreaming.

The door of the room suddenly click open revealing Jungkook who rest his body on the door frame with both hands on his pocket.

"good morning did you sleep well"he taunts with a playful look in his eyes earning a glare from jinim.

"why am i here and what did you do to me"Jinim demanded snarling at him,throwing as much glare as he can in his look.

Jungkook doesn't seem bothered by it as he gives him a shrug making jinim blood boil at the younger composure.

"don't treat me like a fucking pervert jinim"Jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"then care to explain why I'm fucking shirtless in your room"

"you told me you don't want to go to your house and you also asked me to undress you which i did"Jungkook mused with a smirk while jinim let out a scoff and glare at him.

"i don't believe you I'm sure you made this up"he retort roughly,there's a hint of accusations lacing in his voice.

"Oh really,I'm now a bad guy when I'm just helping a friend in need"Jungkook taunts and give the male a fake glare following with a smirk which jinim desperately want to wipe out from his face.

jinim suddenly let out a gasp,his lips parted as he stared at the younger in shock and that's when the memories of yesterday swimmed back to his head like tons of bricks.

Jungkook let out a huffed as he drag the giddy older with him through the stairs.he let out a tired sigh as he finally put the elder on the bed and hulled a blanket over him and reach to turned off the lights but stop when the smaller male grab his wrist catching his attention as he turned to face him.

"get this off me,it's uncomfortable" jinim mumbled with a pout pointing at his clothes making Jungkook let out a chuckle and pull the elder into a sitting position and started to undress him.

Jinim went mute and slowly avert his gaze to the ground in shame making the younger laughed only to stop when the elder send him a glare.

"anyway breakfast is ready and i have put some clean clothes beside your bed come down when you're done" Jungkook said and leave the room but not until he give the elder a mocking laugh.

Jinim buried his face in the pillow and screamed into it and punched the puffy pillow like it could ease his embarrassment.

"Gosh,i hate him so much"he muttered and let out a frustrated huff.

                     +++++++++

Jimin gulped at the awkwardly silent in the room and shuffled nervously on his seat as he glance at the two male sitting in front of him busying eating their food or so he thought since taehyung was actually playing with the food and Jungkook was trying to forced the food into his tight throat and he was clenching his fork tightly and the two knew he was extremely pissed.

"Jimin?"

Jinim called as he walked into the room and stare at the older in shock.

"what are you doing here"he asked.

"well he was drunk while hanging out with me yesterday so i have to take him here"taehyung cut in before jimin could say a word making the younger flashed a smile at him.

Jungkook slammed down his spoon making the trio flinched as they cocked a brow at him,he rise to his feet and leave the room while taehyung let out a sigh and jimin look away.

taehyung stand up and the two look at him."i have some work to do please excuse me and enjoy your food"he added while the two nodded at him before leaving the room.

"don't you find something odd about those two,i mean they're a brother yet  they are so distance with each other"

Jinim whispered catching jimin's attention from staring at the floor.

"Yes but even if it's we are not the one who should point it out we can't pry on something which is not our business"jimin muttered under his breath.

"What are you talking about,i was just-----"

"so Jungkook brought you home yesterday,so you're now his best friend now huh"jimin cut in coldly and jinim stare at him in shock.

                     ++++++++

Jungkook let out an annoying huffed,he grab a random vase and throw it against the wall shattering into many pieces.

his inside clouding with jealousy at the thought of the elder spending times with his brother who he hate more than anything in the world,he  clenched his fist and teeth together as he watched taehyung catching up with him and stood in front of him.

"What are you doing here"Jungkook growl glaring at him,a sigh escaping taehyung's lip as he look back at the younger.

"kook look i don't know what happened between you and jimin but i wish you'll stop hurting him he doesn't deserve all of this"taehyung whispered softly his desperate eyes looking at the younger.

Jungkook scoffed."and why is that your business"

"it's mattered to me because"he hesitate a little and Jungkook lifted a brow at him.

"Jimin love you"taehyung confessed his shoulder dropping a sad sighed escaping his lips and Jungkook stare at him with wide eyes.

                  Flashbacks.

Taehyung smile and glance at the tipsy male beside him."jimin you're drunk let me take you home"he added and the younger pout shaking his heads.

Taehyung chuckled when the younger put his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes.

"hyung"jimin suddenly called and the older hummed.

"I love Jungkook"he blurt out with a sad a sigh.

Taehyung went silent and the only sound circling the place was his beating heart shattering into thousand pieces.

He slowly wraps a comforting arms around the younger who let out a sad sighed.

"I love him a lot but he doesn't feel the same way,what I'm supposed to do now"jimin voice cracked unable to control his tears as he cling tightly onto the elder and sob hard against the older chest.

"please don't cry I'm sure Jungkook love you too"taehyung mentioned softly while his own heart filling with pain.

jimin sniff and lifted his head to meet his eyes."thank you hyung"

He mumbled and buried his face in taehyung's neck and closed his eyes when a sudden feeling of tiredness washed over him and drifted to sleep in the arms of the older.

"I'm a man too jimin,why don't you look at me"

taehyung whispered softly and brush jimin hair out of his face.

Jungkook aggressively grab taehyung by the collar his face pinned in anger as he glare at the older male.

"repeat what you just said"Jungkook muttered,he pant glaring up at taehyung's already glaring eyes.

"i said stop hurting jimin because i love him too"taehyung shouted and Jungkook eyes darkened.