Episode 2

AUTHOR P.O.V

jimin tensed and gulped thickly when he felt a hand on his shoulder,a yelp escape his lips when he felt jungkook lift him up by his collar.

"hey you got chubbier fatty"jungkook says with a smug look in his eyes arms crossed with a wide smirk on his face,jimin bit his lips at the taller hurting words.

"Come on jungkook the poor boy is crying"yugyoem mocked and the other's burst into laughter except jungkook,he looks at Jimin's tearing eyes,seeing him hold back a sob by licking his lips,something about Jimin's makes his heart filled with guilt.

jungkook sighed in low tone.

"hey let's go"he muttered.

"this soon"boo gum mentioned but nodded when jungkook give him a hard stare,he glance at jimin briefly before turning around and leave.

jimin sniff and rubs his sweater sleeve against his eyes.he let out a pained sigh when he took the view of his body.he watched as everyone in the cafeteria laughed making fun of him,he quickly take his food and ran out.

                      ++++++++

Jimin sighed sadly as he step out from the bathroom down after cleaning himself,he licked his fingers savoury the sweetness of the food on his hand since he didn't get the chance to eat the food and he was extremely hungry but what could he do he would rather starve to death than to bring himself back to the dreadful place called cafeteria.

He heard footsteps running towards him from behind but was too tired to even look back.

"hey park jimin"the voiced screamed startling him,his face lit up when he turned back.

"hyung,i have missed you"jimin pout and hug the older guy deeply.

"I miss you too brat"jin smiled and gasped while jimin look at him confused.

"oh my god you have lost some weight what happened,are you sick i need to start working on your weight let go to the cafeteria"jin rambled while jimin giggled.

"hyung am okay,i was on diet"he confessed with a laugh which made seokjin join on the chuckled as well.

"you are starting to be me"jin scoffed and placed a hand on the younger shoulder.

"but why did you have to diet though you are perfect the way you are"jin insisted and stared at him expecting a genuine answer from the smaller.

"then what about you"jimin asked turning the question back to his hyung.

"yah i asked first you little bi"

jimin gave him a look.

"burger"jin finished while jimin laughed at his hyung.

"so i heard the school is hosting a party tonight wanna tag along"

"huh party?"jimin said in confusion.

"you didn't know"jin asked in surprise looking at Jimin with wide eyes,jimin sighed deeply of course he didn't,he was practically an outcast so who would have told him.

"I'm not coming"he said and give his hyung a fake smile.

"you know i heard jungkook is coming"jin said with a michevious grinned and winked at him.

jimin blushed at his hyung remark. ever since the older has known about his crushing on jeon jungkook,the elder has been teasing the younger with it.

Jimin did love jungkook his bully and he first met the younger when they were in kindergarten and that is where it all started.

"hyung"jimin giggled and gives his hyung a light punch on the shoulder while jin dramatically rubbed his shoulder and give him a fake glare making him laughed harder.

jimin wishes everyone in the world is like his hyung so that he won't have to get bullied for being ugly and chubby.

he met jin in freshmen's year he was working as school officer and after he saved him from bullys they clicked immediately and become friends since then they have been best friends.

"What do you think brat,i promise you it's going to be fun"jin mentioned nudging the younger.

Jimin pretend to think for a while before smile and nod his head making jin jumped on him.

                     ++++++++

jimin huffed in annoyance at his hyung,he has been standing in the crowd for about 30minutes waiting for his hyung who has promised he was on the way for the past few minutes.

he regret coming a little earlier because of how excited he was to watch his crush jungkook from far like how he normally do but now he was stuck in this stupid party.

jimin felt jealous when he watched everybody chatting happily with their friends,he sighed sadly and wishes his hyung would just hurry up.

his eyes widened when he saw boo gum and yugyoem his bully's among the crowds,he quickly cover his face with a hoodie and ran towards the bathroom.

He stared at himself in the mirror,he wore a blue jean with a black hoodie and black shoes,he brushed a hair from his face and was disgusted at his appearance starting with his chronic disease from his chubby cheeks to his short legs,why did he have to be born this way when some's had it easy,why did he have to stuck on this body and be picked on every fucking time,he was probably going to be bullied like this forever

he harshly wiped his tears away and went out but stopped when he heard a screamed and the sound of an object crashing,he quickly hide when he saw a figure coming out from one of their classroom,the figure slumps down in the hallway and started sobbing.jimin eyes widened when he saw the familiar face balling out his eyeballs.

"jungkook?"jimin called worriedly and quickly rushed to the younger but gulped when jungkook snapped a glare at him,jungkook quickly wiped his tears and grabbed jimin by the collar as he slammed him to the walls.

"oh it's you again,it's always you" jungkook stated bitterly looking at him with an enormous hatred, jimin squirm at the words and made himself small,he quickly looked down feeling intimidating by his heavy stare.

"look at me pig"jungkook barked making jimin flinched with tears trickled down his face,he quickly snapped his face up to look at jungkook.

"i remember telling you i don't want to see that your ugly face near me"

"I-i'm s.orry i'm r-really sorry"jimin whimpered.he grunt escape his lips when he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

"oh no please not now"

jimin pleaded as he clutched his stomach in pain with his eyes tightly shut.

jungkook tsk.

"so fucking useless"he sneered and released jimin resulting him to fall with a thud,he was about to leave when he felt a hand grasp his hand he look down and see jimin culled up in a ball and he was crying in pain.

"h.he.lp m.e pl.e.ase"jimin stuttered feeling himself growing weak.

"why should i"jungkook smirked and kneel down to his level.

"that's why you should not have been born so useless"he said and yanked his hand away."blame your stupid sickness not me".with that he rise to his feet and glance at him before walking away leaving him on the cold floor.

"n-no please don't go,someone help me please I don't want to die"jimin sobbed crawling towards the door.

He heard a footsteps stopped behind him and quickly snapped a look back.

"excused me are you okay"a voice said,jimin glance at the stranger but his vision was blur,the stranger gasp when he felt Jimin's hands clinging  onto his leg and not letting go.

"H.help pl.ease"jimin pleaded and with that he collapsed making the stranger panicked as he quickly kneel in front shaking him in panicked.

"Hey are you okay,please wake up"he screamed and without wasting any time he scooped jimin bridal style and carry him out of the room.