Episode 17

Jinim gulped flinching at the words as he slowly reached the paper out for the older.jimin snatched it from him and tears it into many pieces before throwing it away,he glare at the male before walking past him to the car.

Jinim frown with a sigh escaping his lips at the elder action towards him he couldn't understand why the elder have to be so mean to him because of jungkook and why was jimin feeling insecurities because of him when he should be the one feeling that way.

to him jimin had reached everything he dreamed of and he literally have everything so why.

why does jimin really thinks he's going to steal jungkook away from him when the two are usually the perfect couple in the whole universe and he was never fit in the picture.

Jinim felt a soothing hand on his shoulder and glance back to see taehyung giving him a smile and he knew the older was just trying to make him feel better.

Jinim forced back a smile at him and walk past him to the car but not until he snapped a glare at the old woman.

The atmosphere in the car was heavy since nobody was in the mood to start a conversation anyway.

Jungkook tries to hide his anger by focusing on the drive and taehyung never felt this awkward in his all life as he glance at jimin through the mirror and the younger was frowning deeply while jinim lean his head on the window frames with his face glued to the busy street.

Taehyung shifted his gaze to jungkook in the driving seat and found the younger has been staring at him with a dead glare on his face.

Taehyung exasperated he just wished this would end soon.

they finally arrived at the mansion and jimin stormed out and make his way inside not giving jinim any chance to apologize while jungkook ran after him.

Jinim bit his lips and blink the tears that have started to formed in his eyes while taehyung walk closer to him but the younger stopped him as he took a step back and give him a smile which the elder knew was forced.

"good night hyung and i hope you'll talk things out with your brother"he said before turning around to leave.

taehyung ran after him and grabbed his wrist catching the male attention as he turned back to look at him.

"It's late jinim why don't you stay the night"taehyung added desperately and the younger let out a weak smile as he slowly shakes his head and remove taehyung arms from his wrist.

"I'm sorry hyung but I'm not welcome here"and with that jinim turned around and leave while taehyung let out a sighed as he stare softly at his figure disappearing from his view.

Jungkook rushed into the room and stopped when he found jimin sitting on the couch with his head hanging low.

He slowly took a step towards the male and fall to his knees in front of him and studies how jimin looks at the floor eyes in daze with a small frown on his face.

"Baby what's wrong are you okay" jungkook asked concerned as he cupped the older face to look at him.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous"jimin small voice spoke as he avert his gaze to the ground in shame not daring to look at jungkook's face.

A smile popped on jungkook's face at the confession of the elder and slowly took the older hands in his while chuckling at him.

"you know jiminie hyung i have loved you the first moment i lay my eyes on you even when my mother pass away you stood beside me and comfort me but after getting betrayed by the people I love the most I lost my sanity and i put a cold wall around me because of the fear of hurting again but you never give up on me and despite all the shit i've made you passed through you never leave my side even once and you show me everybody deserve a second chance so please hyung don't ever look down on yourself because to me you are the most amazing person i ever met and i love you so much for that"